When trying to open .exe files, nothing happens, even when "Run as Administrator" is chosen.

resonanceiduufu

Jul 29, 2016
When trying to open .exe files, nothing happens, even when "Run as Administrator" is chosen.

Hi All,

So like the title says, I am using win8, my laptop is i5 under 1 year old, my antivirus is norton, still has 125gb free space.

The thing is, after i right clicked the .exe files, run as admin and it goes to user account control > do you want to allow this program to ...... > yes, then nothing happen

when I just double clicked the file (not running as admin), nothing happen (so it wont even showing user account control)

when i tried to delete the file, it says cannot delete because the file is opened

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Hi All,

So like the title says, I am using win8, my laptop is i5 under 1 year old, my antivirus is norton, still has 125gb free space.

The thing is, after i right clicked the .exe files, run as admin and it goes to user account control > do you want to allow this program to ...... > yes, then nothing happen

when I just double clicked the file (not running as admin), nothing happen (so it wont even showing user account control)

when i tried to delete the file, it says cannot delete because the file is opened

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
please re install windows

Back
Top Bottom