When one trick can be benefited by two

Novatus

JF-Expert Member
Jul 28, 2007
Two Trainees working in the same office, one wanted some time off, but knew the boss wouldn't allow him to take leave.

He decided to act crazy so the boss would tell him to take a few days off. He hung upside down from the ceiling so the other Trainee asks him "What are you doing'?"

"Ah pretending to be ah light bulb so the boss will think ah crazy and give me time off for a few days".

Just then de boss walks in. "What the arse you doing?"

"I am ah light bulb" the trainee says.

De boss then said, "Man you stress out. You need few days off to recover...go home and come back when you feel better."

The other Trainee starts walking out the door too...

The boss asks him "Where the hell you think you're going?"

The other Trainee replied "I going home....I cant work in the dark.

Novatus,man, this reminds me of a thread at jf where a boss found a boy standing in a factory corridor during work hours and didn't question more,the boss asked a boy ,your name please?boy said j...Chacha,the boss dotted a name down and pulled out his wallet and took out $2,000, and paid a boy saying ,Listen Chacha,this is your employment compensation,go home and never should I see you in this factory! The boy jumped out happily! When the boss entered inner room met an administrator and asked,'who is chacha and why was he lazy at work,leaning at the wall?' The admin. told the boss that it was the eggs retail seller who usually comes to the factory to sell eggs and that day was waiting for his money tsh.500 after selling two eggs to the Accountant! Then the boss sat down suddenly for compensating the passerby and not the employee! Much like your story!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom