When Lunatics Govern Intellectuals, there is a risk involved

I don't care what you write or how much disgruntled or upset you are, alluding to your own perspective which seems to be myopic in nature..
However your semantics is clear and betrays you.In this sense. You are full of HATE!!!!!!

You could have written your points in a mature way rather than indirectly insulting the H.O.S.. This is unacceptable sir.
Thus to say your post is full of profanity and lacks decorum as far as free speech is concerned.

For your information. Tanzania is not being led by a LUNATIC President.
But a person who is SANE and not senile or despotic.
Shukrani.
If the going on in Kinondoni and Siha is not lunacy initiated by a lunatic I don't know what it is
All this stupidity bears the signature of a lunatic megalomaniac despot
Countries have been led by such lunatics and good examples are Papa and Baby Doc Duvalier,Idd Amin,Nguema and so forth
It's a very unfortunate it's now at our door step

Ni kweli tunatakiwa kwenda mbele Zaidi, hata mimi hili nilishauri
2017 JF Tubadilike, Tupunguze Kuwa "Barking Dogs, Seldom Bite", Tusiishie Kubweka Tuu, Tung'ate!.
Ila kwa vile hatuna umoja, kwa hali ilivyo sasa, ni kila Mbuzi, kula kwa urefu wa Kamba yake!, mimi kamba yangu urefu wake unaishia kwenye kuandika tuu kwenye media.

P.
Amin alipoanza kuua indiscriminately, waganda na u stubborn wao, walinywea mpaka mkombozi au ukombozi ulipoanzia nje ya Uganda..

Pasco kuna wakati nakukubali, but kuna mida unakuwa ka unajikomba flani hivi. Ulitaka watu kama wabunge waongelee wapi ?! Kama mzee anamuelekeza spika kuwadhibiti wabunge kwa kuwanyanyasa ili watoke nje awashughulikie !!!! Na kweli wanatoka nje na wanashughulikiwa
Kila kukicha wabunge hata wakiongea kwenye majimbo yao ni kubambikiwa vyesi za uchochezi. WAONGELEE WAPI ?! Huyo mlevi yuko sawa, hakuna anayejali

Wasomi wa nchi nao wametuangusha kwa uoga na uchumia tumbo . Wananchi wako wapi ?! Tumebaki kuvilaumu vyama vya upinzani, ambavyo navyo vimewekewa mazingira magumu ya kufanya kazi.

I am a drunk so I do not need to be taken seriously even when I am very serious!!
"Front I like it,I know it is bitter but I like it, I like it particularly because it is bitter for out of bitterness comes freedom and equality " George Shear
How comes everything that seems to make political sense does not make common sense and everything that seems to make sence (Common sense) does not make sense politically.

We all must agree at least for the sake of this discussion that things must make either,common sense,political sense,economic sense or at least cultural sense.But when things do not make sense completely then something is seriously wrong.

Again for the sake of this discussion let me refine not redefine the meaning of a lunatic "A lunatic is a person not necessarily a man who think that they are the only men who can make women pregnant"

And again for the sake of this discussion let me again refine the meaning of intellectual,:An intellectual is a person,not necessarily a woman who think that they are the only women who can get pregnant"

All in all Tanzania is in trouble since Lunatics are ruling intellectuals and every one is comfortable.I mean nobody cares!! After all we are all either lunatics or intellectuals.

The President pardons pedophiles and no one is contesting that in the constitutional courts at least to put matters intp context and if there is a need to have amendments of the constitution to limit what Presidents can do or else one mad President will forgive all prisoners and release all of them to the streets in the future.Imagine all pa
pedophiles and murderers out in the street.

Again, an MP resigns from a position just to run for the same post during a re run and nobody cares until in the future all Mps decide to resign,form a new party and then run for the same post within a moth just to put us through unnecessary costs.

Oh my ass,this is Tanzania as we see it and nobody cares.

By the way I insist this,as I write this,I am drunk so please do not take me seriously.

I wonder if a person would lay claim to a child that is a result of infidelity without any moral regrets.I think this is possible in Tanzania.Am I wrong?

All in all,this is also possible in Tanzania.Anything is possible

I am wondering,where is Dr.Shika? I wonder if he really wanted to buy the buildings or if indeed TRA did not want to sell the buildings and because they could not afford to give Bwana Mkubwa a headache or at least they wanted to give the wananchi who have the sole right, an impression that the owner has been dealt with.What was his name again?

Again I wonder if all we see being propagated in the media is for real.For sure I am impressed and I fear if it is a propaganda then I have bought it because I believe it 100%

Who cares!! I am a drunk and I cannot afford a decent meal so the best I can do is order more booze.

I remain to be corrected

PBK

If the going on in Kinondoni and Siha is not lunacy initiated by a lunatic I don't know what it is
All this stupidity bears the signature of a lunatic megalomaniac despot
Countries have been led by such lunatics and good examples are Papa and Baby Doc Duvalier,Idd Amin,Nguema and so forth
It's a very unfortunate it's now at our door step
Kindly allow me to differ with this term "LUNATIC".
Your reasons could or might be valid but the term does not FIT here. it is disdain!
The point I raised here should be of great concern. But not to the point of insulting anybody.

The CCM's magnanimous tendency of an open door policy at any Harry and Dick is detrimental to their party if they are not going to be careful that were my views.
CCM's political miscalculation could cost them to their peril. That is the fact.

Nevertheless in that respect it does not therefore tantamount to being labelled that CCM is being led by a LUNATIC person.
That is being so Unfair,
Unpatriotic
Disrespectful, and over and above,
Insubordination to our H.O.S.
And that is unacceptable as far as free speech is concerned!

We should AGREE to DISAGREE without reverting to being personal and catch feelings unnecessarily.
Na huo ndo Utanzania tunaouhitaji.

Nikukose kwa heshima ili UREKEBISHE. Pasipo kukasirika.
Nawe UNIKOSOE pasipo MATUSI huo ndo Utanzania tunaouhitaji mkuu.

I am a drunk so I do not need to be taken seriously even when I am very serious!!

How comes everything that seems to make political sense does not make common sense and everything that seems to make sence (Common sense) does not make sense politically.

We all must agree at least for the sake of this discussion that things must make either,common sense,political sense,economic sense or at least cultural sense.But when things do not make sense completely then something is seriously wrong.

Again for the sake of this discussion let me refine not redefine the meaning of a lunatic "A lunatic is a person not necessarily a man who think that they are the only men who can make women pregnant"

And again for the sake of this discussion let me again refine the meaning of intellectual,:An intellectual is a person,not necessarily a woman who think that they are the only women who can get pregnant"

All in all Tanzania is in trouble since Lunatics are ruling intellectuals and every one is comfortable.I mean nobody cares!! After all we are all either lunatics or intellectuals.

The President pardons pedophiles and no one is contesting that in the constitutional courts at least to put matters intp context and if there is a need to have amendments of the constitution to limit what Presidents can do or else one mad President will forgive all prisoners and release all of them to the streets in the future.Imagine all pa
pedophiles and murderers out in the street.

Again, an MP resigns from a position just to run for the same post during a re run and nobody cares until in the future all Mps decide to resign,form a new party and then run for the same post within a moth just to put us through unnecessary costs.

Oh my ass,this is Tanzania as we see it and nobody cares.

By the way I insist this,as I write this,I am drunk so please do not take me seriously.

I wonder if a person would lay claim to a child that is a result of infidelity without any moral regrets.I think this is possible in Tanzania.Am I wrong?

All in all,this is also possible in Tanzania.Anything is possible

I am wondering,where is Dr.Shika? I wonder if he really wanted to buy the buildings or if indeed TRA did not want to sell the buildings and because they could not afford to give Bwana Mkubwa a headache or at least they wanted to give the wananchi who have the sole right, an impression that the owner has been dealt with.What was his name again?

Again I wonder if all we see being propagated in the media is for real.For sure I am impressed and I fear if it is a propaganda then I have bought it because I believe it 100%

Who cares!! I am a drunk and I cannot afford a decent meal so the best I can do is order more booze.

I remain to be corrected

PBK
Stupidity thread, full of blamming, wondering, with no solutions .
Poor !

I wondered when your poo and pee did not come out together but anything is possible in Tanzania....Was that another failed PR attempt of CCM?Anything is possible,I hear bwana Tito is a CCM member.Am I not his supporter?Of course yes

you made me broke in laughter...and oh this is Tanzania and 85% of things don't have to make sense because of poor bastards leading this country

Back
Top Bottom