When couple confuse each other

bm21

JF-Expert Member
May 12, 2008
One evening a husband and wife were in bed. The husband was reading a book, and the wife was watching TV. The husband reaches over and puts his hand in his wife’s panties then withdraws his hand. The wife was surprised by this and thought perhaps her husband was in the mood for a little love. A short time later the husband again reaches into his wife's panties then withdraws his hand. Now the wife is almost sure that her husband is "in the mood." She decides to wait for him to touch her a third time and then she will know for sure. Sure enough, the husband repeats *the move.* She leaves the bed, removes her clothes, and returns ready for what she is sure will be her husband's amorous dvances. Her husband, still reading his book, is surprised when she says, "Dear, I'm all ready!"The husband asks, "For what?" She says, "Well, for sex, dear! You've fingered me three times in the last 5 minutes, and now I'm ready!" The husband replies, "Huh? Sex?? I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages..."

tukiwa tunasoma tuwe na glasi ya maji itasaidia kulainisha koo na lowesha vidole pindi ikihitajika.

Sipati picha wife wake alijisikiaje baada ya majibu hayo!!angempa japo Quick tu ili kumplease mamaa!

Last edited:
Sipati picha wife wake alijisikiaje baada ya majibu hayo!!angepa japo Quick tu ili kumplease mamaa!

Kwa uzoefu wangu the quick one is always great.....kuna siku nilishtukiwa meseji ya ka small house, nikamwomba mamsap a quick one tukiwa garage oooh yaa it sorted out....ikawa vicheko tu...

hahahaha duh! hadi garage dah hope mama hapo hataisahau kamwe hiyo siku...kumbe haya mambo hayaitaji kwenda shule ili upate experience yake humu humu kwenye jamvi

Kwa uzoefu wangu the quick one is always great.....kuna siku nilishtukiwa meseji ya ka small house, nikamwomba mamsap a quick one tukiwa garage oooh yaa it sorted out....ikawa vicheko tu...

......ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, masanilo usiwafundishe raia tabia mbaya kuresolve makosa yao kwa ''quick one''. kwi kwi kwi. hiii imetulia one should test the same

Back
Top Bottom