Whats JK reading ?

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006

MTAZAMENI AL GORE ALIVYO BIZE

20.jpg

Hakuna atakaye bisha kuwa BEN alikuwa ni msomi sana wa vitabu na nadhani kwa sababu alikuwa ni Humanities graduate. JK on the other hand sijui anasoma nini but what i am sure of OBAMA anasoma kitabu hiki:
23312051.JPG

Personally I've never been a fan of Fareed Zakaria as i dont agree with his neo-realism outlook on international relations but i wont mind reading the book.Kwa msio mjua Zakaria huyu jamaa ni International Relations scholar mzuri tuu na ni editor wa gazeti la NEWSWEEK
27313894.jpg

Link to newsweek article by the author of the book Obama's reading: http://www.fareedzakaria.com/article...ek/051208.html

Kama kuna watazamaji wa C-SPAN he had an interesting interview a few weeks ago and he was on point with some of his ideas concerning global growth, and how America can possibly catch up with the progress of Asian countries.

Je can someone recommend a book for JK and can you state why are you recommending the book to MUUNGWANA

Muungwana is "reading" girlie emails, forwarded daily by none other than Mudhihir Mudhihir disguised under subject "Daily Intelligence Report"

Or at least that is how it appears, judging from how the country is "run"

Hakuna atakaye bisha kuwa BEN alikuwa ni msomi sana wa vitabu na nadhani kwa sababu alikuwa ni Humanities graduate. JK on the other hand sijui anasoma nini but what i am sure of OBAMA anasoma kitabu hiki:
23312051.JPG

Personally I've never been a fan of Fareed Zakaria as i dont agree with his neo-realism outlook on international relations but i wont mind reading the book.Kwa msio mjua Zakaria huyu jamaa ni International Relations scholar mzuri tuu na ni editor wa gazeti la NEWSWEEK
27313894.jpg

Link to newsweek article by the author of the book Obama's reading: http://www.fareedzakaria.com/article...ek/051208.html

Kama kuna watazamaji wa C-SPAN he had an interesting interview a few weeks ago and he was on point with some of his ideas concerning global growth, and how America can possibly catch up with the progress of Asian countries.

Je can someone recommend a book for JK and can you state why are you recommending the book to MUUNGWANA

kama jina lake lilivyo MUUNGWANA,kwa hiyo hana time na kusoma vitabu ulivyovitaja.kwa siku yeye anahakikisha ANAPATA JUZUU MOJA YA QURAN kwani ndicho kitabu kitukufu na kisichopitwa na wakati.

Muungwana is "reading" girlie emails, forwarded daily by none other than Mudhihir Mudhihir disguised under subject "Daily Intelligence Report"

Or at least that is how it appears, judging from how the country is "run"

really? I used to think he 's a well read kinda guy but of course not major literary works. I am sure he's never read Dostoyevski,Morgenthau or even Shaaban Robert

one think is for sure:

BERNARD MEMBE must be reading this book:

27459012.jpg

kama jina lake lilivyo MUUNGWANA,kwa hiyo hana time na kusoma vitabu ulivyovitaja.kwa siku yeye anahakikisha ANAPATA JUZUU MOJA YA QURAN kwani ndicho kitabu kitukufu na kisichopitwa na wakati.

I am sure muda wa Kusoma Qur'an hana kwani itakuwa inamsuta na roho yake..tazama alivyozungukwa na ufisadi left and right
2ewdv0o.jpg

I would recommend the following read list to MUUNGWANA aka ZE COMEDY

UNDERSTANDING HOW TO REDUCE POVERTY IN AFRICA:
12792438.jpg

UNDERSTANDING THE MIDDLE EAST POLITICS:

12184408.jpg

25684643.jpg

UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES RELATED TO ISLAM & THE WEST:
He probably read this while he was in University as its a must for any international relations student...i personally dont agree with Huntingdons thesis but hey...
7222043.jpg

and you cant say you understand how to deal with Middle eastern politics without reading ED SAID

8507474.jpg

How can i forget Fukuyama?
14403437.JPG

DEALING WITH THE ISSUES IN ASIA PACIFIC
12665675.jpg

China as threat?
13890086.JPG

13685813.JPG

12813465.jpg

ON NATO:

12469396.jpg

and this:

27552256.jpg

and this

11658311.jpg

on public policy:
8012654.jpg

26610829.jpg

Him being one african leaders may not be interested in reading books. He reads his stomach!!!!! or his gut.

He is a typical politician who is satisfied and corrupted by power. As long as he is the President, no one can tell him anything. That was his aim. his aim was not is done with the Presidence but how to be a President. The duties of the President are not matters of his concern. He wanted the tittle , and he got it by 80% of the votes.
Those of you who want him to produce results, go and sleep for 7 more years. This is a term when Tanzania is going to lose big time!!

This is the result of choosing 'Mswahili' wa pwani!!

Why should he read a book when he can go and sip some gahawa?

I would recommend the following read list to MUUNGWANA aka ZE COMEDY

UNDERSTANDING HOW TO REDUCE POVERTY IN AFRICA:
12792438.jpg

UNDERSTANDING THE MIDDLE EAST POLITICS:

12184408.jpg

25684643.jpg

UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES RELATED TO ISLAM & THE WEST:
He probably read this while he was in University as its a must for any international relations student...i personally dont agree with Huntingdons thesis but hey...
7222043.jpg

and you cant say you understand how to deal with Middle eastern politics without reading ED SAID

8507474.jpg

How can i forget Fukuyama?
14403437.JPG

DEALING WITH THE ISSUES IN ASIA PACIFIC
12665675.jpg

China as threat?
13890086.JPG

13685813.JPG

12813465.jpg

ON NATO:

12469396.jpg

and this:

27552256.jpg

and this

11658311.jpg

on public policy:
8012654.jpg

26610829.jpg

MKUU TARATIBU,imani yako ya KIDINI am sure inasema "USIMUITE MWENZAKO KWA JINA ASOLIPENDA" am sure kumuita kiongozi wa nchi jina hilo is not fair.........twende mbele tukirudi nyuma!!!!!! unasahau ile aya inayosema "tuwaheshimu viongozi wetu"????? ni mawazo tu mkuu.

Some interesting titles GT, I will be going to Barnes and Noble this weekend so I will check some.

Frankly between my reading of some Cosmology classics and Chande's "A Knight in Africa:Journey from Bukene" (Full PDF here) I don't know how I can squeeze anything else.

http://andychande.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=28

You are wasting your valuable time reading CHANDE...have you read this? I finished reading it two weeks ago:

25492259.jpg

If you dont have time i can give you free audio links to dowanload then listen to Obama's book while driving or just walking

Ohh btw early in the week i read B&N wants to buy BORDERS...this should be great...got fed up with coffee smell from Starbucks inside borders book stores

Why do you think Chande is a waste of time? A mastermind aliyeweza kujipenyeza mpaka Royal family ya Uingereza ikamuelewa is hardly that dismissable.

I read "The Audacity of Hope" when it came out.Chande is an interesting character and with the current shortage of autobiographies from home one has to make do with what we have, however western writers are good they cannot even cover how TZ was from the 30's to today with a personal perspective like Chande.

The beauty of some 200 plus pages of a person's life is you can spin some, but you can't spin all.So to squarely be on Chande's case (and that of his type) one has to read him.

Hatuwezi kusema tuna usongo na ufisadi huku hatuna hata exposure ya wanachoandika.

JK ukimpa kitu kiko intellectually demanding au academically oriented I suspect utamuonea tu.It is just not him.Labda hicho cha Dale Carnegie ambacho hakihitaji anyway kwa sababu he is the epitomy of a Swahili "Prince" a la Machiavelli.

Waliomchagua walifanya makosa makubwa.

JK kama hasomi basi hataki tu, he has alot of time kwenye ndege! i bet kwa safari anazokwenda ingelikuwa kila safari anasoma kitabu sasa angekuwa ameshajaza shelf

Hicho cha dale carnegie nilipata kukisoma. hicho ni kitabu Baab kubwa, kusema kweli nami kilinisaidia kujiangalia na kubadili tabia fulani fulani.
kuna sehemu jamaa anasema ili watu wakupende fanya baadhi ya mambo yafuatayo
1:Smile (tabasamu)
yaani hapa ukiongea na watu usiweke uso wa mbuzi, watu watakuogopa

2:call people by their names
kama ukiweza kukumbuka majina ya watu hata ambao hamjuani sana, jamaa anasema ni bomba kweli kweli,jamaa anasema watu wanapenda pale mtu mwingine anapojua majina yao.

3:dont win an argument
kwamba katika mazungumzo ya kawaida na watu, wewe usitake kuwin arguments dhidi yao, mfano mtu anaelezea kitu anavyokifahamu yeye, wewe unakuja kuargue otherwise
unamprove wrong, badala yake jamaa anasema tumia njia kuelezea maoni yako in such a way kwamba haitaonekana kama unamcrash mtu kwa ma arguments, kwamba isje kuonekana kuwa wewe ni jitu bishi lenye kupenda maushindani ya kujifanya unajua jambo fulani kuliko wengine.

kusema kweli nilikipenda kitabu cha jamaa

Back
Top Bottom