Whats behind the words ''allah akbar''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashycool

JF-Expert Member
Oct 2, 2010
"Allah Akbar!" cheered Egyptian Muslims while trampling the remains of dozens of Christians eviscerated in recent suicide bombing. Yet we're assured that the phrase has nothing to do with Islam.

Video taken at the gruesome scene outside a church in Alexandria, Egypt, clearly shows local rubberneckers whooping it up as they shout "Allah Akbar!" - Arabic for "Allah is greatest!" We heard the same celebratory chant from Palestinians and other Muslims around the world as the Twin Towers burned.

The list of Islamic terrorists heard shouting the phrase before launching attacks is long. The 9/11 hijackers themselves screamed "Allah Akbar!" before crashing their planes. More recently, Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan was heard crying "Allah Akbar!" before massacring 13 fellow soldiers at Fort Hood.

AND THIS IS WHAT MUSLIM EXPATRIATES DEFENDS THE WORDS...

"Allah is greatest" to exalt their God. When Christians mutter "Jesus Christ," they in contrast are taking their Lord's name in vain. There's no corresponding "Jesus Christ is greatest!"

it's more an expression of frustration, like Christians blurting out their Savior's name after accidently hammering their thumb. "Somebody says 'Jesus Christ!' they're not making a statement of faith," he explained. "They're saying, I'm really mad right now."

WHATS YOUR OPINION?....is it right to link it with islam?
please no offensive words...we've been there already.

I always call those people who do bad things in the name of their faith do not represent that faith, because I know other people of the same faith who do not do such things...

So I always think such people are a threat and a disgrace to both islam, christianity and humanity as a whole..., I had rather live with people with no faith. To me if the preaching is not about love and torelance then it is a threat and a menace to society

Allah is great! While throwing stones!!!!!
[FONT=Georgia, Times]
stones3.jpg
[/FONT]

Watu wengine bana.......u better not to quote ma post.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom