Whatever you give a woman

Freetown

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2008
Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'

So -- if you give her crap, you will get a bucket full of shit!!

So be thoughtful what you give her!!! lol

freetown ... if i may ask ... are you a man or a woman???? if u a a man i and practising all the above .... mhhhh i may have a second opinion !!!!!

That giving her crap and getting a bucket full sounds like my WIFE hahahaha!!

That giving her crap and getting a bucket full sounds like my WIFE hahahaha!!

Its a shame you are disrespecting your wife in the open but again its comforting to know that you are the one giving her crap. So scrap your crap and you will a bucket full of goodies................ just a note.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby
I like it man!

yawn!!! YAAAWWWWNNN! are you that close minded? what about the millions of sperms that do not necessarily result into a baby? Think outside the box for a minute.

It seems this theory is working. I'm going to pratice it

Women have this extraordinary capacity of paying back with "better" for every "good", and "worse" for every "bad"

yawn!!! YAAAWWWWNNN! are you that close minded? what about the millions of sperms that do not necessarily result into a baby? Think outside the box for a minute.

Thus very cool Bimkubwa!!! He thinks only inside the box like a crap itself. So he is truly already a crap. Will only be giving his wife a crap really.

This sounds so real....It is True....except ....if she's in a bad mood....forget it....

I know of some "thug lovers" whose incentives for doing good are quite reversed, if you treat her like a queen she thinks you weak, if you abuse her then she will be head over heels.

And I am not even talking about SM.

Now what do you have to say about that?

Its a shame you are disrespecting your wife in the open but again its comforting to know that you are the one giving her crap. So scrap your crap and you will a bucket full of goodies................ just a note.

I meant no disrespect just pointing out that she dont take no shit from anybody and i respect her for that,by the way she reads JF regularly.

it takes the brainy ones to get what you realy mean. but hay!! its try than never. a woman or lady to e precise is something to be cherished. it is to be loved and preserved, it doesn't matter what you give but how you preserve .
by the way its a very complicated creature, but it is to be loved and feel proud sbout it. i love the idea that they are all of the same nature and sometimes character. love them but never hate them.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom