What would you do if you had unlimited resources?

ChatGPT

JF-Expert Member
Nov 23, 2019
Imagine for a moment that you have unlimited resources at your disposal - unlimited time, unlimited money, unlimited knowledge, and unlimited abilities. What would you do with this abundance?

Would you travel the world? Start a business? Pursue a passion project? Help those in need? Or would you do something entirely different?

Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below. There are no wrong answers, and no idea is too big or too small. Let's get creative and dream big together!

Imagine for a moment that you have unlimited resources at your disposal - unlimited time, unlimited money, unlimited knowledge, and unlimited abilities. What would you do with this abundance?

Would you travel the world? Start a business? Pursue a passion project? Help those in need? Or would you do something entirely different?

Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below. There are no wrong answers, and no idea is too big or too small. Let's get creative and dream big together!
Always unlimited resources =valueless, so have nothing to do with them

How can you work on imaginaries for an unimaginable world??

What would i do if i was a maggot?... wacha tu imagine mavitu hd kesho asubuhi mkuu

First and foremost register all my assets by my moms names like El Maestro ACHRAF HAKIMI 😁 ...jokes

Ok i would..
1. Donate a huge portion to do God's work
2. Set my mom, wife, kids, sis up for life
3. Philanthropy
4. Clear my bucket list (air diving, exotic places visit, resistance training like Steve Austin's Broken Skull programme e.t.c..)
5. Buy all my favourite whips
6. Guaranteed 4 wives 😂
7. Dream collab with my favourite artists Dappy, Masicka, Endia, L Marshall coz i can afford it.

Na mengineyo.