What would be the fate of African nations, if USA and North Korea fight?

mult_talented_p

Oct 10, 2016
Greetings my brothers and sisters.
With the on going nuclear weapon trials from North Korea and the response from the president of USA, Hon. Donald Trump, a question came to my mind as to what would be the fate of our continent if these two powerful nations, go to war.
Someone please tell me, what shall be our fate if this happens and perhaps, let us share ideas on how we can help ourselves and the world.
Africa, let us pray!

NB: This post is merely a food for thought and not intended by the publisher to disrupt or disturb any ongoing diplomatic relations and negotiations by the International associations.

Thank you.

That will give us a gd chance on developing ur self into agricultural and other sectors, why ? Because no where 2 stretch our arms 4 begs aids

Some section of Africans never stop amazing me!....How does prayers have anything to do with your fate or for this matter the fate of the whole African continent?

I suggest we stop praying and take matters in our own hands. Prayers wont help anything even if we pray we 24/7..wake up Africans.

Some section of Africans never stop amazing me!....How does prayers have anything to do with your fate or for this matter the fate of the whole African continent?

I suggest we stop praying and take matters in our own hands. Prayers wont help anything even if we pray we 24/7..wake up Africans.

Thank you for the challenge.
I believe that prayers is what helps our continent to have arrived to where it is today.
No matter the religion.
In any case, what should be done?

Thank you for the challenge.
I believe that prayers is what helps our continent to have arrived to where it is today.
No matter the religion.
In any case, what should be done?
Stop praying. Do action....your fear = your defeat. Prayers are illusion wont help you at all.

Global financial meltdown again like the one happened in 2007.

Domino Effect itaanzia huku juu hadi huko kwenu.

NO FATE African nations CHECK PHOTO BELOW.
-UN supposed TO STOP Sanctions against North Korea THE ONL SOLUTION

39885851_7.png

images

Greetings my brothers and sisters.
With the on going nuclear weapon trials from North Korea and the response from the president of USA, Hon. Donald Trump, a question came to my mind as to what would be the fate of our continent if these two powerful nations, go to war.
Someone please tell me, what shall be our fate if this happens and perhaps, let us share ideas on how we can help ourselves and the world.
Africa, let us pray!

NB: This post is merely a food for thought and not intended by the publisher to disrupt or disturb any ongoing diplomatic relations and negotiations by the International associations.

Thank you.
Just one word .....PROSPERITY.

???

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom