what will you choose?

Sokomoko

JF-Expert Member
Mar 29, 2008
If you had to choose to live with someone who truly loves you but you don't love him/her back, or to live alone for the rest of your life loving someone who doesn't love you, who would you choose?

If you had to choose to live with someone who truly loves you but you don't love him/her back, or to live alone for the rest of your life loving someone who doesn't love you, who would you choose?

I will choose the blue line

None of the above....

As long as the sexual part of the relationship is fullfiled,LIVE WITH HER IT IS

Mh my friend its better to be alone. Happyness has to start from the heart. JESUS IS MY HOME BOY.

Sokomoko;

What love are you talking..

True Love doest have the two components you are trying to show!!

Uliza kitu kingine lakini hapo hakuna swali mkuu!!

Done that, unajua sie tulikuwa tunachanguliwa majiko! so u know what I am talking about! Remember they say love grows........... u just hope its true!..............:rolleyez:

No matter how much you love me I will always love you twice as much:A S-rose:.
Happy birthday in advance.

ooooohhh Paka that is so sweety ....
you make me feel very special 2day...
and thank you very much for my bday greetings..
just perfect time because is 22.11 over here already...

listen up friend,to live with someone who loves you but you don love him i gues utakua unamtesa moyo wake na pia utakua unateseka coz moyo haujaridhia,pia kuishi na mtu usiempenda nayo ndo balaa coz itakua unautesa moyo wako and u will never enjoy ur life,therefore its better to live all alone

listen up friend,to live with someone who loves you but you don love him i gues utakua unamtesa moyo wake na pia utakua unateseka coz moyo haujaridhia,pia kuishi na mtu usiempenda nayo ndo balaa coz itakua unautesa moyo wako and u will never enjoy ur life,therefore its better to live all alone

:amen: yaani hapo umeongea cha maana sana muheshimiwa......

ooooohhh Paka that is so sweety ....
you make me feel very special 2day...
and thank you very much for my bday greetings..
just perfect time because is 22.11 over here already...

Please ,take good care of yourself just for my sake:A S-heart-2::kiss:.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom