What is JK Vision for Tanzania

Murrah

May 28, 2011
If anybody on the this forum know what JK vision for Tanzania I would like to know as for know anything goes, no vision, no direction hence anything to him is a goood strategy!

He has no vision that's why over the past six years he is fumbling around waiting 2015 to leave magogoni!
His vision would have been seen since 2005-Maisha bora kwa kila mtanzania!

I think it would be wise if the heading could read "what is THE VISION OF TANZANIA TO THE PRESIDENT". My point here is the president should work to the vision of the country and not otherwise. And the vision shuold be available and known to every one taught from primary school to Universities. This is the problem to our country, we (citizens) do not know where we are going but we go where the politicians think we should go.

I think it would be wise if the heading could read "what is THE VISION OF TANZANIA TO THE PRESIDENT". My point here is the president should work to the vision of the country and not otherwise. And the vision shuold be available and known to every one taught from primary school to Universities. This is the problem to our country, we (citizens) do not know where we are going but we are go where the politicians think we should go.
That is the issue with current administration I Knew what Mwalimu Mwinyi and Mkapa vision. Some of their policies were completly wrong but they stood and believe in sométhing a party from silly laughs and comment JK he believe in nothing only RZ1 and Juma Pinto knew the vision

If anybody on the this forum know what JK vision for Tanzania I would like to know as for know anything goes, no vision, no direction hence anything to him is a goood strategy!

For a President there is no private concern. I suggest the heading of your thread could be "What is the Tanzania Vision" in which the leaders including the President should work on it. Hapa nitakutajia "Mpango wa maendeleo 2010/15" uliozinduliwa katika ukumbi wa St.Gasper Dodoma mwaka jana.

Where there is no vision, people perish! I dont we have any vision. For this country as far as am concerned. Tunaenda kwa kubahatisha bahatisha ili tufike tunakokwenda.

That is the issue with current administration I Knew what Mwalimu Mwinyi and Mkapa vision. Some of their policies were completly wrong but they stood and believe in sométhing a party from silly laughs and comment JK he believe in nothing only RZ1 and Juma Pinto knew the vision

Private conflicts in JF.... Murrah Omar.

Swala sio vision ya JK peke yake, hata wabunge wetu wanapwaya. Wao walikuwa sauti yetu lakini sasa wamegeuka sauti yao kwa niaba yao! Tutafika ingawa wengi wetu tutaishia njiani.

Swala sio vision ya JK peke yake, hata wabunge wetu wanapwaya. Wao walikuwa sauti yetu lakini sasa wamegeuka sauti yao kwa niaba yao! Tutafika ingawa wengi wetu tutaishia njiani.

Tutafika,kwani tunaenda wapi?Mbona naona kama tunaenda machinjioni?

nyie mbona mnaongea vitu vigumu sna kwa huyu mzee..vision??fanya mchezo nini

Constitution,would have been a proper töol,for leaders to tell what they would do to reach a common goal which will be engraved on the constitution..

Ndio shida ya kungangania kuongoza nchi ambazo hata institutions do not finction!
At the end of the day, people will evaluate you accordingly.....

Constitution,would have been a proper töol,for leaders to tell what they would do to reach a common goal which will be engraved on the constitution..

I am not sure if they know the constitutions.... otherwise, the government would not have committed blunders everyday...

Back
Top Bottom