What is it about him that they don't like?

Happy Friday JF massive.

To those of you in the anti-Magufuli brigade who are chagrined that what you had hoped for and prayed about didn’t pan out, maybe better luck next time.

To those of you in the ‘resistance’ who relished in peddling calumnies about the demise of the president and now have egg all over your faces, I say keep ya head up .

To the 'woke' vocal [online] minority who oppose everything Magufuli, what is it exactly that you don’t like about him or about what he is doing?

I say a vocal minority because I believe the silent majority out there is with him.

It’s hard for me to wrap my head around the notion that someone who is putting it all on the line to make things better for the people, can be strongly disliked by a majority of the very people he is fighting for. It can’t be. It just can’t be.

Now, I get it. I get that maybe his style is not everyone’s cup of tea.

At times he can be belligerent, minacious, and often times speaks in a hectoring manner.

I’ll give him a pass.

He gets frustrated just like many of us do when we don’t get what we expect to get.

Here’s an anecdote.

A couple years ago I had some probate issues that I had to take care of at the primary and district court level.

It wasn’t complicated or anything. It was just a matter of obtaining a couple signatures from the clerk of court and the magistrate and I’d be done.

But man oh man. I was given the run-around like nobody’s business. Comeback tomorrow because so and so is out today. Next day yo go you’re given some other lame excuse and asked to come back tomorrow. And it goes on and on until you pay up [some bribe].

After a week of going and coming back, eventually I had it up to here and almost flipped some tables in that courtroom.

When they realized that I wasn’t there to play around, they tended to my issue ‘expeditiously’ [like TI likes to put it].

Now, who can tell me had I not gone ape-shit I would have gotten my documents in a timely manner without having to offer some bribe?

Here comes a guy who wants to drastically change what some may contend had become the norm, and you are out there trying your hardest to oppose him but yet you’re the first one to complain about how terrible things are!!

Doesn’t make sense to me.

Yes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But I’ll tweak that a little bit.

You repel more flies with vinegar than with honey if you want to clean something up.

You can’t drastically change a rotten system with a namby-pamby approach. It ain’t gonna work.

If in the process of being tough you make a few honest mistakes here and there, so be it. It's not the end of the world. They can be corrected.

I expect a lot of frothing at the mouths of the usual suspects. I also pretty much know exactly what you will counter with.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.
Col Ghaddafi tried and yet people whom he spent his life fighting for them are the one who slaughtered him like a pig.

I’m kinda scared of calling them by their rightful name lest I get banned again.

But you know it. I know it. And most importantly, they know it too.

Let me admit something here: I really like our President, I do appreciate what he is doing for our country, I was in pain when those rumours were circulating about his ill health. I also wish him all the best and pray to God that nothing bad befalls on him. I would also like to see that he completes 10 years as a president. What I hate the most and detest with all my soul is when people like you want to make an Angel out of him. Some of you who ignores bad "small" things at the expense of good "big" things. For God's sake, the man is not an angel! and if people criticize him, let them be. Let him learn from his mistakes, let him know that there are a lot of things still need to be done. I'm afraid if you keep on praising him and ignore those "small" things, you'll make Hitler out of him, because that is what the Germans did to Hitler and he got carried away

One of the reasons some of us hate him the most is that he divides us (Tanzanians) instead of uniting us. Let him build whatever he wants to build for this nation or develop this nation economically to levels of Dubai or even the US, but with his behaviour of division, I will never ever be the fan.

Never being his fan can be explained, but hating the guy to the extent of wishing him death is something else Sir!

Wananchi wamrpoteza furaha ya maisha KSHUJUMU UCHUMI kwa maamuzi yake ya kimihemko.ANGALIA BIASHARA kila uwekapo mtaji unazama na kuibukia serikalini na kusababisha njaa huku mtaani.

BINAFSI. Nampenda Sana Magu ila kuna baadhi ya vitu ananikera mpaka baaasi.
Kaua demokrasia, vyama vimekufa imebakia CCM peke yake.
Wabunge wote wa CHADEMA wana kesi.
Sugu alifungwa akiwa hana hatia.
Ben Saanane alihoji thesis ya Mkulubilanga ilipo, maana kwenye maktaba ya UDSM haipo Wala mtandaoni Wala popote, akapotezwa mazima.
Utu hamna ni unyama unyama tuuuu.
Hapo nampinga kwa nguvu zangu zote
Kuhusu Ben una miaka mingapi humu JF ebu kafukue Mashimo ya mijadala humu miaka ya nyuma mtafute huyo Ben Kajifunze jambo kuhusu hoja zake kabla amja jichotea LAANA ambazo mmejiundia wenyewe.

Hakika ni wachache mno.

Mfano, hapa JF nadhani idadi ya wanachama ni zaidi ya laki 5.

Ila ukifuatilia hata kwa juu juu tu utagundua idadi ya washiriki wa mijadala ni ndogo sana ukilinganisha na idadi ya wanachama wote halafu wachangiaji huwa ni walewale tu wa siku zote.

Kakundi ka watu wachache humu kanaweza kulifanya jambo lionekane ni kubwa sana humu ilhali huko uraiani raia wala hata hawana habari nalo kabisa.

Inabidi turudi darasani kujifunza taaluma ya kuzuia mihemko na kuweka kando ugiligili tunapochambua jambo au kutoa maoni.

Hata hapa kuna mtu anasoma kwanza nani kapost au kuandika kitu, kisha anaamua achangieje!

Kuna watu wameamua tu kumchukia mkuu, haya afanyeje, hakuna jema kwao.

Binafsi nilishaweka bayana, na yeye ni binadam wa kawaida kabisa kama sisi tulivyo, ana mapungufu yake.

Lakini ni nani hakumjua jamaa kwa mambo yake tokea alipokua waziri? Turejee aliwahi kusema kinaga ubaga, asiyeweza kulipa nauli ya kivuko apige mbizi.

Mara ngapi ameng'aka bungeni kutaka sheria zichukue mkonfo wake pale inapobidi? Na wengi walimshangilua kwa hiyo misimamo yake. Ni makosa kufikiria kwamba urais ungembadilisha kuwa mtu mwingine, haiendi hivyo.

Kuna mambo sikubaluani nae na hayo huwa nasema wazi kabisa. Lakini pia mengi anayoyafanya ni kwa manufaa yetu. Na makosa yanayojitokeza wakati wa huu mchakato wa mabadiliko asamehewe na kushauriwa.

Kumchukia mtu kiasi cha kufurahia kifo chake ni bidhaa mpya kabisa sokoni.

To the 'woke' vocal [online] minority who oppose everything Magufuli, what is it exactly that you don’t like about him or about what he is doing?

I say a vocal minority because I believe the silent majority out there is with him.
Yu wanna tell us that silence to yu is saying "Yes?" I will differ with yu for ever.

Happy Friday JF massive.

To those of you in the anti-Magufuli brigade who are chagrined that what you had hoped for and prayed about didn’t pan out, maybe better luck next time.

To those of you in the ‘resistance’ who relished in peddling calumnies about the demise of the president and now have egg all over your faces, I say keep ya head up 😉.

It’s hard for me to wrap my head around the notion that someone who is putting it all on the line to make things better for the people, can be strongly disliked by a majority of the very people he is fighting for. It can’t be. It just can’t be.

At times he can be belligerent, minacious, and often times speaks in a hectoring manner.

I’ll give him a pass.

He gets frustrated just like many of us do when we don’t get what we expect to get.

Here’s an anecdote.

A couple years ago I had some probate issues that I had to take care of at the primary and district court level.

It wasn’t complicated or anything. It was just a matter of obtaining a couple signatures from the clerk of court and the magistrate and I’d be done.

But man oh man. I was given the run-around like nobody’s business. Comeback tomorrow because so and so is out today. Next day yo go you’re given some other lame excuse and asked to come back tomorrow. And it goes on and on until you pay up [some bribe].

After a week of going and coming back, eventually I had it up to here and almost flipped some tables in that courtroom.

When they realized that I wasn’t there to play around, they tended to my issue ‘expeditiously’ [like TI likes to put it].

Now, who can tell me had I not gone ape-shit I would have gotten my documents in a timely manner without having to offer some bribe?

Here comes a guy who wants to drastically change what some may contend had become the norm, and you are out there trying your hardest to oppose him but yet you’re the first one to complain about how terrible things are!!

Yes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But I’ll tweak that a little bit.

You repel more flies with vinegar than with honey if you want to clean something up.

You can’t drastically change a rotten system with a namby-pamby approach. It ain’t gonna work.

If in the process of being tough you make a few honest mistakes here and there, so be it. It's not the end of the world. They can be corrected.

I expect a lot of frothing at the mouths of the usual suspects. I also pretty much know exactly what you will counter with.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.
He has sponsored extrajudicial killings of people he fears do not support him, and that is unacceptable, quite abhorable, and unforgivable...TUKO NAYE JINO KWA JINO, KISIGINO KWA KISIGINO!

Happy Friday JF massive.

To those of you in the ‘resistance’ who relished in peddling calumnies about the demise of the president and now have egg all over your faces, I say keep ya head up .

I’ll give him a pass.

Here’s an anecdote.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.
It's all about CCM's Schizophrenic deeds indeed.
You can't compel your feelings into everyone's hearts.
Everyone has his own choice either to appreciate the President or not .
Nyerere fell ill, people became sad and prayed for him to quickly recover...
Mkapa experienced the similar case likewise, people never wished him bad fate.
Kikwete walked in the same lane ,and was hospitalized in the US, people didn't spoke evils against him.
Why Magufuli?
He's an evil President, his four years in office has turned up the Tanzanians lives into hell fire,his critics have gone missing and others were sarcastically killed like Mawazo.
Don't say, a minority hates him, it's majority,the minorities carry the voices of majorities.
I'm personally not astonished how you people applaud him like Almighty God, even Mobutu had people like you who sang day and night to praise him

Happy Friday JF massive.

To those of you in the ‘resistance’ who relished in peddling calumnies about the demise of the president and now have egg all over your faces, I say keep ya head up 😉.

I’ll give him a pass.

Here’s an anecdote.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.
Upupu mtupu

One of the reasons some of us hate him the most is that he divides us (Tanzanians) instead of uniting us. Let him build whatever he wants to build for this nation or develop this nation economically to levels of Dubai or even the US, but with his behaviour of division, I will never ever be the fan.
Wapi aliwagawa watu ?! Hebu lete Ishara (ushahidi)

Back
Top Bottom