What is happening with JF.

Tikerra

JF-Expert Member
Sep 3, 2008
I have been a member of Jf since 2008.I remember when very constructive and educative threads were written.It was indeed very enjoyable time.When I switched on my computer, and occasionally decided to go to Jf, it was time to learn and exchange ideas.That is not the case any longer.Very rarely do I come across constructive threads.Most of the time threads written are too thin to even comment on.They do not have substance at all.Sometimes it's very cheap talk,only feeding the brain with rubbish.But why have we come down to this,sometimes I ask myself and wonder.Have we become so irresponsible as to allow the enemy(you know what I mean)to use us as he wishes? Let's please not forget, that we have a moral responsibility to our fellow Tanzanians.They depend on us to change their lives in one way or the another.Discussing nonsense is not good for our health and moral intrgrity.It's neither beneficial to those we claim to save.Lets determine to make JF enjoyable once more.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
But you are part and parcel of those memberz you claim to be irresponsible.
So far how many heavyweight threads have you jotted here, so as to support your claim? otherwise dont separate yourself from your allegations...right?

Tikerra

JF is like many other avenues whichw ere used for free expression... unfortunately, some small proportion of fellow Tanzanians have decided to dilute the quality of JF as it touches interest of their masters... alas, at a small token paid in three different way (in kind, per post and per theme)

it is everyones responsibility to turn it back to the right directon

• Thanks
What is NOT happening with JF??????

Nadhani kuna mambo mawili yanayoweza kuwa sababu:
  1. Tulikotoka sio wote waliokuwa na access kubwa ya computer na internet na watumiaji walikuwa sana sana ni watu kama wahadhiri na wenye maofisi yao (watu wa calibre fulani)...........sasa hali imebadilika
  2. Kutokana na sababu ya awali, watumiaji wengi inaonekana walikuwa ni matured persons lakini sasa hivi utasoma wako hadi wanaofanya mtihani wa kidato cha nne sasa hivi (hope mnanielewa ninachomaanisha)
Kwa kusema hivi namaanisha kuwa kwa kule kuongezeka kwa access ya matumizi ya computer na internet kwa makundi mbalimbali ya jamii kunaivuta jamii nzima kuwepo ndani ya JF na unavyoona JF si haba kusema ndivyo jamii ilivyo leo (its a reflection ya community yetu).....maongezi ya watoto wa Form One 2006 sio sawa na hawa wa leo..........story za vijiweni, baa na kwingineko za miaka kadhaa nyuma sio sawa na leo.....so kila kitu kimebadilika

Ni muhimu kukubali ndiyo jamii yetu ilivyo na JF haiwezi kuwa tofauti na jamii (hata ukifuatilia forums za wenzetu weupe kuna idea nyingine kama kinyesi) huko nje na ni ishara ya kukua na kukomaa zaidi kwa JF kwa kukusanya makundi yote ya jamii japo inaonekana kama inashuka sana kutokana na mijadala na trend yake ilivyo.......iliyoko chini ya kiwango potezea

Kaswali ka Kizushi kwa wale wa zamani
: Hivi enzi zenu kulikuwa na ubishani, "crap", ban au infringement za kanuni za JF
?

I have been a member of Jf since 2008.I remember when very constructive and educative threads were written.It was indeed very enjoyable time.When I switched on my computer, and occasionally decided to go to Jf, it was time to learn and exchange ideas.That is not the case any longer.Very rarely do I come across constructive threads.Most of the time threads written are too thin to even comment on.They do not have substance at all.Sometimes it's very cheap talk,only feeding the brain with rubbish.But why have we come down to this,sometimes I ask myself and wonder.Have we become so irresponsible as to allow the enemy(you know what I mean)to use us as he wishes? Let's please not forget, that we have a moral responsibility to our fellow Tanzanians.They depend on us to change their lives in one way or the another.Discussing nonsense is not good for our health and moral intrgrity.It's neither beneficial to those we claim to save.Lets determine to make JF enjoyable once more.

So what's the point behind your complaints? That JF is now replete with initiates and tyro thinkers than it was back in 2008? Then what have you done to reverse or least ameliorate the situation you infer disgusting? After all, what you describe as blatherskite and moonshine might surprisingly be appealingly substantive to other blokes due to the variation in our discernment capability. Mayhap its you that have gone gaga enough to misconstrue the so 'constructive' threads.

What is NOT happening with JF??????

Nadhani kuna mambo mawili yanayoweza kuwa sababu:
  1. Tulikotoka sio wote waliokuwa na access kubwa ya computer na internet na watumiaji walikuwa sana sana ni watu kama wahadhiri na wenye maofisi yao (watu wa calibre fulani)...........sasa hali imebadilika
  2. Kutokana na sababu ya awali, watumiaji wengi inaonekana walikuwa ni matured persons lakini sasa hivi utasoma wako hadi wanaofanya mtihani wa kidato cha nne sasa hivi (hope mnanielewa ninachomaanisha)
Kwa kusema hivi namaanisha kuwa kwa kule kuongezeka kwa access ya matumizi ya computer na internet kwa makundi mbalimbali ya jamii kunaivuta jamii nzima kuwepo ndani ya JF na unavyoona JF si haba kusema ndivyo jamii ilivyo leo (its a reflection ya community yetu).....maongezi ya watoto wa Form One 2006 sio sawa na hawa wa leo..........story za vijiweni, baa na kwingineko za miaka kadhaa nyuma sio sawa na leo.....so kila kitu kimebadilika

Ni muhimu kukubali ndiyo jamii yetu ilivyo na JF haiwezi kuwa tofauti na jamii (hata ukifuatilia forums za wenzetu weupe kuna idea nyingine kama kinyesi) huko nje na ni ishara ya kukua na kukomaa zaidi kwa JF kwa kukusanya makundi yote ya jamii japo inaonekana kama inashuka sana kutokana na mijadala na trend yake ilivyo.......iliyoko chini ya kiwango potezea
Kaswali ka Kizushi kwa wale wa zamani: Hivi enzi zenu kulikuwa na ubishani, "crap", ban au infringement za kanuni za JF?

Mimi naona upo sahihi, marika tofauti tofauti yamejiunga na JF tofauti na ilivyo zamani.

• Thanks
Have you taken time to investigate into the source of this degeneration? I agree that quality is eluding most of the threads that are being posted by members these days. Mods owe us an explanation for this and what has now become a disturbingly order of the day of censuring threads that appear to be thorn in the flesh of those that are considered to be the power that be in the forum and society.

• Thanks
I never post non-sense.You can easily prove it.However if you are a Freemason you will never find my threads interesting.You know why.
But you are part and parcel of those memberz you claim to be irresponsible.
So far how many heavyweight threads have you jotted here, so as to support your claim? otherwise dont separate yourself from your allegations...right?

Bado kuna thread zikianzishwa dagaa wote wanapitia mbali kulingana na kina cha hoja yenyewe. Ndivyo ninavyoijua JF! Kwa mtazamo wangu JF bado ina mipaka kulingana na aina au maudhui ya mada.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom