What If every country in wolrd has a closed economy

wazanaki

JF-Expert Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys, i hope every body knows the meaning of closed economy.

I was wondering what will happen if every country in the world has its independent and closed economy, which countries will suffer the most?

Is it not that some arabic, asia, african, american and european countries benefit the most on the current global economy?

Is it not that intergrated economy save most poor countries to be rich out of nothing? Example, egypt is a desert, they have no fertile land neither plenty of water source but still they have better economy than tanzania which has everything.

So i ask you guys, what if every country closed its economy geographically, and use its own money/ system to operate economy and no more dollar or pound to dominate globally. Which countries will suffer the most?

Hey guys, i hope every body knows the meaning of closed economy.
I was wondering what will happen if every country in the world has its independent and closed economy, which countries will suffer the most?
Is it not that some arabic, asia, african, american and european countries benefit the most on the current global economy? Is it not that intergrated economy save most poor countries to be rich out of nothing? Example, egypt is a desert, they have no fertile land neither plenty of water source but still they have better economy than tanzania which has everything. So i ask you guys, what if every country closed its economy geographically, and use its own money/ system to operate economy and no more dollar or pound to dominate globally. Which countries will suffer the most?

Sent from my SM-A025F using JamiiForums mobile app
What makes Egypt thrive more successful than Tz?

Back
Top Bottom