What function is the most important element for an ERP System?

mario2027

Dec 11, 2010
Hi
I am wondering what What functionality should be the most important element for a ERP System. Different people may choose different ERP Sytems, but it is fair to say that there must be some functionalities may be included in a PHP ERP system to differ itself from others to be a distinguished one. So what that kind functionality is?

Ogwe

Sep 2, 2013
Security component is a critical function often deliberately overlooked by corporates. Systems intergrity is a problem in third world managed enterprises. You have seen research that suggest that fraud is a common threat to many enterprises, however one will quickly note absense of security function in most ERP Systems.

For instance in Kenya SAP is one such application with a Security Module, however most organizations will deliberately avoid acitivating the module purposely to conduct illicit acts on the system. Consequently, I will strongly recommend and suggest that security function be a key factor in any procured sytem. I trust and hope I have been of assistance.

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom