What function is the most important element for an ERP System?

mario2027

Dec 11, 2010
Hi
I am wondering what What functionality should be the most important element for a ERP System. Different people may choose different ERP Sytems, but it is fair to say that there must be some functionalities may be included in a PHP ERP system to differ itself from others to be a distinguished one. So what that kind functionality is?

Security component is a critical function often deliberately overlooked by corporates. Systems intergrity is a problem in third world managed enterprises. You have seen research that suggest that fraud is a common threat to many enterprises, however one will quickly note absense of security function in most ERP Systems.

For instance in Kenya SAP is one such application with a Security Module, however most organizations will deliberately avoid acitivating the module purposely to conduct illicit acts on the system. Consequently, I will strongly recommend and suggest that security function be a key factor in any procured sytem. I trust and hope I have been of assistance.

Back
Top Bottom