What Does It Mean If...

roselina john

JF-Expert Member
Aug 17, 2017
Your ex boyfriend wouldn't put up photos of you together on Facebook (even when you expressed that you wanted them to after they never would) and hid the in a relationship post from their Facebook timeline while with you, yet does this immediately with the person he is seeing now?

Why do ex's refuse to put information on their Facebook account with you while you are in a lengthy relationship with them, but do it instantly with the next person that they get with?

My question is: Why is he willing to share this information on his Facebook immediately with the new guy he is seeing, but refused to with me?

your answer will help a lot,

Your ex boyfriend wouldn't put up photos of you together on Facebook (even when you expressed that you wanted them to after they never would) and hid the in a relationship post from their Facebook timeline while with you, yet does this immediately with the person he is seeing now?

Why do ex's refuse to put information on their Facebook account with you while you are in a lengthy relationship with them, but do it instantly with the next person that they get with?

My question is: Why is she willing to share this information on her Facebook immediately with the new guy she is seeing, but refused to with me?

your answer will help a lot,
Are you male or female? Mara she, mara ex boyfriend. Vipi? Mbona unaandika kama mwanamme halafu kama mwanamke hapo hapo?

Au wewe ni mwanamme unayejibadilisha kuandika kama mwanamke?

Acha mbwembwe nyingi, ujuaji wa kiingereza mwingi mwishowe unakosa maana.

Tunajua unajua na sisi tunajua pia.

Sijawahi post msichana yoyote niliewahi kuwa nae kwenye mahusiano and i probably never will!

Hey Rosa,
Can you edit and review your post? Uzi umekengeuka
Halo Daby,fine ? Nauliza kwanini au inakuwa vip una boy friend mnapendana saana lakin hataki kuweka relationship Status kuwa you are together, but after being apart ndo anaweka picha kwenye social media kuwa Ana mwingine na yako hajawi eka, na ilikuwa wamsihi daily aeke,

Ni kwanini au utajiskia aje ? Kuona anaweka ya mwingine baada ya kuachana wakati he never did it wakati yuko nawe

Are you male or female? Mara she, mara ex boyfriend. Vipi? Mbona unaandika kama mwanamme halafu kama mwanamke hapo hapo?

Au wewe ni mwanamme unayejibadilisha kuandika kama mwanamke?
Alwatan , how r u? Was typing error