what do you do when you are so angry and lost?

carmel

JF-Expert Member
Aug 24, 2009
I am angry, my heart is in great pain. i dont know what to do.
Can anyone tell me how to deal with this pain i feel in my chest? I just want to give up on everything. Right now i dont know whether to resign frm my job and stay at home or to hold on, i dont know whether i should take a break and go far away, and the problem is, i dont know where to go, pls tell me what you do when you feel the world is crumbling down on you.

Carmel, sijajua tatizo lako sweetie, but nadhani nivizuri kuvuta pumzi kwanza kabla hujafanya maamuzi amabayo yaweza yasiwe mazuri.........

also say a prayer it will give you strength

mimi nikiwa na uchungu/huzuni, nasali, i do share my problems with smone I trust, then I do something for myself too!! (ntajinunulia hata kitu ambacho ni expensive) or just treat myself good by going places (nice places)

pole swty,for me A prayer will calm me down,will then go smwea private niliiiiiiiiiiiie mpaka nichoke,nikimaliza naoga,napaka mapouuuder,navaa vizuri naenda sehem sijawahi kwenda,eat well a glass of wine,dancy if there is music,get bk hme pray and get to bed.

mimi nikiwa na uchungu/huzuni, nasali, i do share my problems with smone I trust, then I do something for myself too!! (ntajinunulia hata kitu ambacho ni expensive) or just treat myself good by going places (nice places)
I have tried that, i forget for sometimes, then whatever has happened repeats itself and the anger attacks me again. I have not shared the this with anyone, but i will in due time. thanks

pole swty,for me A prayer will calm me down,will then go smwea private niliiiiiiiiiiiie mpaka nichoke,nikimaliza naoga,napaka mapouuuder,navaa vizuri naenda sehem sijawahi kwenda,eat well a glass of wine,dancy if there is music,get bk hme pray and get to bed.

thats my twin!!!

@Maskini Jeuri hebu tuambie plz hizo skills za ku-manage hasira......

You can do the most hated thing by many people. All you can do is, "FORGIVE ", and you will be free from unnecessary pains. Remove the bitterness in your heart. Let me tell you an example. Take a clear glass of water, put earth in it and water, let it settle. After settling, take a clean stick and put in the glass. you will see dirtiness come up. now take another clean water in another glass and put a clean stick in it. You can now see the difference. In the first case: was the stick a problem that caused dirtiness to come up? no! The glass had dirtiness, the stick just proved to us that there was dirtiness in the glass. Now, when you get angered, it is you who had problems. sort them out! Forgive and ask forgiveness. Those whom you think have caused pains to you may have dirtiness too but you are not like a glass, you are more than that. You can refuse to accept their dirtiness. Otherwise they are just proving you that "you are bitter" not them.

I have tried that, i forget for sometimes, then whatever has happened repeats itself and the anger attacks me again. I have not shared the this with anyone, but i will in due time. thanks

jaribu hiyo, it might give you a relief, maana sio formula. these things work differently on different people!!!

ngoja niende kwa pilato i will be right back for this!!

I am angry, my heart is in great pain. i dont know what to do.
.... pls tell me what you do when you feel the world is crumbling down on you.

Kuna visababishi mbalimbali ambavyo vinaweza kukupelekea kwenye hali hiyo. Ili kujua nini cha kufanya inabidi uweke wazi nini ki/visababishi vya hali uliyonayo.

Management hiyo inategemea na kisababishi. Kwa mfano, uchukulie unataka kwenda sehemu ya mbali, nzuri, tulivu na ya gharama, hii haitasaidia kuondoa maumivu yako ya moyo ikiwa sababu ni kibuti. Badala yake inaweza kukuzidishia maumivu ukimkumbuka aliyekupiga kibuti (mambo mliyokuwa mnafanya pamoja, ahadi mlizoahidiana na ndoto za future yenu, ambavyo ungefurahi kama mngekuwa hapo pamoja) na mwishowe ukajikuta unacommit suicide bure.

Hivyo basi, ili kupata ushauri, msaada sahihi wa mawazo kuhusiana na unavyojisikia sasa, ni vema ukaweka wazi chanzo cha tatizo.

thx too twin,c u knw maisha mafupi?weka shida chini,nyanyua mikono ju kisha banjuka tu.
thats my twin!!!

@Maskini Jeuri hebu tuambie plz hizo skills za ku-manage hasira......

Dada Carmel,
Pole sana. Kwa kuwa umeomba kufahamu anger management skills tafadhali soma hiki kitabu ninachokutumia.

Mimi huwa nakitumia mara kwa mara na kinanisaidia. When you are that angry kunywa pombe na kusali vinakupa comfort ya muda tu. The same na kwenda out na kulia. It only postpones the problems until such time when you will inevitably face the SOURCE OF YOUR PROBLEM. My advice is take time to read the book i have sent. I am a social worker and my expertise is how to deal with anger and/or how to make people really angry.

When you have read the first three chapters, come and we discuss this here. If you have a husband talk to him (assuming your anger is job related). If its him causing you this (find a grown up woman or your best friend who knew you both during the times when you were happy and pour your heart out).

We at JF are here to support you. You have been our wise mshauri nasaha.

Now its time to help you out.

DEAR JF,
Lets help Dada Carmel.

The book link is hereby attached.
http://rapidshare.net/files/133583984/Anger_Management_For_Dummies.rar

Mimi ninacho tayari nimekidownload. Ukikitaka nikutumie kwa mail please PM me.

i do put a sip of water in my mouth and chill for a moment and finally go to take a bath for 1 hr, whn i come back al be alright!

Huu ni ushauri mzuri sana dada. hebu uzingatie.

Kuna visababishi mbalimbali ambavyo vinaweza kukupelekea kwenye hali hiyo. Ili kujua nini cha kufanya inabidi uweke wazi nini ki/visababishi vya hali uliyonayo.

Management hiyo inategemea na kisababishi. Kwa mfano, uchukulie unataka kwenda sehemu ya mbali, nzuri, tulivu na ya gharama, hii haitasaidia kuondoa maumivu yako ya moyo ikiwa sababu ni kibuti. Badala yake inaweza kukuzidishia maumivu ukimkumbuka aliyekupiga kibuti (mambo mliyokuwa mnafanya pamoja, ahadi mlizoahidiana na ndoto za future yenu, ambavyo ungefurahi kama mngekuwa hapo pamoja) na mwishowe ukajikuta unacommit suicide bure.

Hivyo basi, ili kupata ushauri, msaada sahihi wa mawazo kuhusiana na unavyojisikia sasa, ni vema ukaweka wazi chanzo cha tatizo.

Back
Top Bottom