What did you want to be when you grew up?

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
All I wanted to be was an architect

Lakini kuna mahali nilikosea steps. Matokeo yake nikajikuta ninaishia kufanya ninachofanya sasa hivi.

Kama kuna ma-architects humu ndani, basi naomba wajue kuwa naizimia sana professional yao.

Je, what did you want to be when you grew up?

All I wanted to be was an architect

Lakini kuna mahali nilikosea steps. Matokeo yake nikajikuta ninaishia kufanya ninachofanya sasa hivi.

Kama kuna ma-architects humu ndani, basi naomba wajue kuwa naizimia sana professional yao.

Je, what did you want to be when you grew up?

"Everything happens for a reason..."

Or, does it?

kwi kwi kwi, so you are there for a reason too....

I don't believe in that at all. QM does.

I just wanna see him explain how he is happy or has been happy by not been an architect.

What about you mama?

I wanted to be a nurse when I was about 4-6 years; when I was in primary school I was dreaming of being a pilot; when I was in O level sec, I wanted to be an accountant; when I was in high sec school I wanted to be an engineer; when I was at the university, I wanted to an acedimician; When I was doing my master degree I wanted to be a doctor of medicine; when I was doing my PhD i wanted to be a consultant; after my PhD I wanted to get married; when I got married I wanted to have children; after having children i found my self a senior research expert in human development (house wife)! i dont take the life course, life takes its course on me!

Oyaa enzi hizo za udikteta wa madingi ulikuwa unakuwa shaped kupenda proffesion flani hata kama huijui, huipendi etc. In that respect nilijikuta primary school nilipenda sana kuwa inventor lakini mzazi alitaka niwe accountant . O levels it was all about being a pilot (I used to admire my friend's dad). A'levels bado nikawa in piloting and ended up to be an Engineer.......Chuo nikawa naadmire kuwa consultant......ended up to be a normal engineer... later I admired investment banking but now into projects management.

And you know what next?????????? I mean wahat I want.......... TO BE A RICH MAN lakini si kifisadi.

Ha ha ha....I guess so!

But seriously Kuhani, are you where you wanted to be (professionally)?

Professionally, QM, I am feeling like Zitto Kabwe right now. At this moment I would want to be talking to Gordon Brown in behalf of the Republic, as the Big Kahuna is doing this week!

I am not there yet because the age clause of the constitution is barring me at this point in time.

So, I'm still waiting to grow up, and I unlike Zitto Kabwe, I will not be able to answer that question at this time.

I wanted to be a nurse when I was about 4-6 years; when I was in primary school I was dreaming of being a pilot; when I was in O level sec, I wanted to be an accountant; when I was in high sec school I wanted to be an engineer; when I was at the university, I wanted to an acedimician; When I was doing my master degree I wanted to be a doctor of medicine; when I was doing my PhD i wanted to be a consultant; after my PhD I wanted to get married; when I got married I wanted to have children; after having children i found my self a senior research expert in human development (house wife)! i dont take the life course, life takes its course on me!

Oyaa enzi hizo za udikteta wa madingi ulikuwa unakuwa shaped kupenda proffesion flani hata kama huijui, huipendi etc. In that respect nilijikuta primary school nilipenda sana kuwa inventor lakini mzazi alitaka niwe accountant . O levels it was all about being a pilot (I used to admire my friend's dad). A'levels bado nikawa in piloting and ended up to be an Engineer.......Chuo nikawa naadmire kuwa consultant......ended up to be a normal engineer... later I admired investment banking but now into projects management.

And you know what next?????????? I mean wahat I want.......... TO BE A RICH MAN lakini si kifisadi.

Whoa....lots of "what I wanted to be"..... I guess it's all about the waves that push life around.

As for me, from day one, I had a strong passion for architecture. Nakumbuka nilivyokuwa mdogo, kila nilipotembelea nyumba za ndugu, jamaa na marafiki, nilikuwa naziangalia vizuri, halafu nikirudi home, najaribu kuzichora.

Leo hii na collect journals zenye design mbalimbali za mjumba, magorofa, na madaraja. I just love to look at them..

I was alway dreaming about being a footballer as a kid, playing in one of the major european leagues, I can recall a number of countless nights when I have seen people cheering me up infront of their TVs! At one point, I came to terms with this and accepted that it wasnt gonna happend. I have got a very good voice and this pushed me into another world of night fantacies! A world class musician, you dont know how many times I have sung in a stadium full of people! Blame my parents, blame the system, blame everyone else but not me- none of these have happened and its never gonna happen.
To be frank I never thought in my entire life that one day I'd be doing what am doing today- I cant say am enjoying it but am used to it and life goes on!

i wanted to be an engineer ...lakini i ended up with a dream job/the best job a man can get.

Whoa....lots of "what I wanted to be"..... I guess it's all about the waves that push life around.

As for me, from day one, I had a strong passion for architecture. Nakumbuka nilivyokuwa mdogo, kila nilipotembelea nyumba za ndugu, jamaa na marafiki, nilikuwa naziangalia vizuri, halafu nikirudi home, najaribu kuzichora.

Leo hii na collect journals zenye design mbalimbali za mjumba, magorofa, na madaraja. I just love to look at them..

I soon wanna leave my present occupation and go for presidential post. I have a dream of becoming the first female president in Tanzania!

Back
Top Bottom