What are your favorite classics?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
What are your favorite movie and song classics?

Songs: Kifo-Dr. Remmy Ongala
Mario-nimemsahau aliyepiga (huu ni bolingo)
Let's get it on-Marvin Gaye
Midnight train to Georgia-Gladys Knight

Movies: Coming to America-Eddie Murphy
Cobra-Sylvester Stallone
Terminator I & II-Arnold

What are yours?

mario - franco luambo makiadi, kokola - tshala muana, fantasy - black box..........list itaendelea manake they r plenty, na muviz ni no treat no surrender sikumbuki ameicheza nani, enter the dragon ya bruce, halafu kuna shaolin temple la jet li nazo nitaendelea kuzi update nazo ni nyingi.

habari wana JF, I am a new member by the way.

Nimevutiwa na maoni mbalimbali mtoayo na ku-discuss.

My favourite classics:

Songs
Earth Angel- The Penguin
My girl- The Temptations
I'll be dreaming of you- Selena.

Movies:
Temptations

Am addicted to Classicals,Country Music,Jazz and Gospels.

Well movies they came and go.I love thrillers and love stories.

I will add another category and that is reading novels.I just love it coz it is one of my favourite pasttime while listening to the New York Philaharmonic Ochestra,Ludwig van Beethoven,Kenny Rogers, and Dolly Parton.

I also love playing music instrunments especially the piano.I treat loneliness with just one piano beat.

Pumping Iron...this is a classic one....it is a showcase and chronicle of the golden age of bodybuilding....

NN vipi babu au ndio effects za kumsupport McCain naona kila kukicha unaturudisha nyuma umepanda Time Machine Express la mzee Makopo nini, maana naye yuko stuck in the 60s lol...

Coming To America is a classic dude...must have kwenye collection...Eddie Murphy hatocheza movie nzuri kama ile tena.

I am a 80s baby lakini inapokuja kwenye muziki niko versatile..list itakuwa ndefu ngoja niifupishe
Dancing on the ceiling-Lionel Richie
Soul Man-James Brown
Midnight Hour-Wilson Picket
Purple Rain-Prince
Dirty Diana-Michael Jackson
She Drives Me Crazy-Fine Young Cannibals

Movies
List ni ndefu ila,
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Schindler's List
Queen of Africa
The Silence of the Lambs
Commando

NN vipi babu au ndio effects za kumsupport McCain naona kila kukicha unaturudisha nyuma umepanda Time Machine Express la mzee Makopo nini, maana naye yuko stuck in the 60s lol...

Coming To America is a classic dude...must have kwenye collection...Eddie Murphy hatocheza movie nzuri kama ile tena.

I am a 80s baby lakini inapokuja kwenye muziki niko versatile..list itakuwa ndefu ngoja niifupishe
Dancing on the ceiling-Lionel Richie
Soul Man-James Brown
Midnight Hour-Wilson Picket
Purple Rain-Prince
Dirty Diana-Michael Jackson
She Drives Me Crazy-Fine Young Cannibals

Movies
List ni ndefu ila,
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Schindler's List
Queen of Africa
The Silence of the Lambs
Commando

I love Dirty Diana its a real classic

mambo yote,ni SMOOTH JAZZ,alaafu kwa mbali, unampata glady's knight katika MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA

Muziki just a couple, i like alot of classic music
"At Last"-Ella Fitzgerald.
"Take Five" JAZZ.

Movies...just to name a few!
"Love and Basket ball"
"Driving Miss Daisy"
"Eves Bayou"
"Pretty Woman"

Kiupande wangu ni nyingii kiasi inakuwa vigumu kuzitaja lakini harakaharaka nitazitaja 4 kila upande
Movie ni Boyz n the Hood, Scarface , The good,the bad and the ugly na Coming to America.
Nyimbo ni One love - Bob Marley, Summertime - Dj J.Jeff & Fresh prince, If I rule the World - Nas na where's the love - B.E.P.

Back
Top Bottom