What are the things YOU WONT DO BECAUSE OF LOVE...

bit tricky with that ''all'' word.....l.o.l

u are right....
i will spend on her....
but not all my money.....i mean....
not my business for example ....
she will get the grandchild of my money only....lol

u are right....
i will spend on her....
but not all my money.....i mean....
not my business for example ....
she will get the grandchild of my money only....lol

these creatures are great compromisers, they'll say you dont love them...
next day they'll want them names on your bank accounts being the proof of your love to them.....l.o.l

these creatures are great compromisers, they'll say you dont love them...
next day they'll want them names on your bank accounts being the proof of your love to them.....l.o.l

ha ha ha ha u really know them.....
next they will want you to teach them how to make their own millions.....before you know.....somebody is bangin her...lol

ha ha ha ha u really know them.....
next they will want you to teach them how to make their own millions.....before you know.....somebody is bangin her...lol

after you find out,next thing they'll want is the half cut of everything....
but me being a man she'll never gonna find out that i own a beach house.......l.o.l

after you find out,next thing they'll want is the half cut of everything....
but me being a man she'll never gonna find out that i own a beach house.......l.o.l

not only a beach house..
and a yacht.. too
and always say there is a loan from a bank...just in case...lol

how about a house mortgage that you never put.......

ha ha ha....exactly....
womens these days they want everything....
and if give them everything,the will start finding you a bore....u see the tricky..?
how to walk that thin line is the answer...

just give them some,not everything...

ha ha ha....exactly....
womens these days they want everything....
and if give them everything,the will start finding you a bore....u see the tricky..?
how to walk that thin line is the answer...

just give them some,not everything...

love them but dont let them know that you love them.....
what do you think about this...

love them but dont let them know that you love them.....
what do you think about this...

ha ha ha its a good one....

ever hear this one?

treat your wife like a *****
and treat a ***** like she is your wife....

sound a bit the same ,
it mean pretend you don't love her (wife) when you really do..
and pretend you love her(a *****)while you don't.....lol

ha ha ha its a good one....

ever hear this one?

treat your wife like a *****
and treat a ***** like she is your wife....

sound a bit the same ,
it mean pretend you don't love her (wife) when you really do..
and pretend you love her(a *****)while you don't.....lol

you truly are a philosopher of them women....

Mkuu most things are done because of love...., I think if the price is right.... I will do almost anything (within reason) because of Love..., True love that is..., sio changa la macho..., and believe me I can tell the difference.

Mkuu most things are done because of love...., I think if the price is right.... I will do almost anything (within reason) because of Love..., True love that is..., sio changa la macho..., and believe me I can tell the difference.

is true love real....
its more lived in a movies now days....l.o.l

is true love real....
its more lived in a movies now days....l.o.l

It does not exist anymore, because we dont give it time to grow..., to me love at first sight is just physical attraction.., Real Love takes time..

Now before we get to know our partners more kuna vitu vinaingilia kati, (environment, problems we have nowadays na kukosa uvumilivu) we end up breaking up even before we get started. Also the biggest problem most love is one way and its not reciprocated. Most of the time one partner is taking advantage of the other.

But like I always say I will create my own true love..., turn a one way love and make it two ways..., I will call you when we are in our mid 90s with a bunch of our great grand children...., then i will tell you.. "I told you so"

It does not exist anymore, because we dont give it time to grow..., to me love at first sight is just physical attraction.., Real Love takes time..

Now before we get to know our partners more kuna vitu vinaingilia kati, (environment, problems we have nowadays na kukosa uvumilivu) we end up breaking up even before we get started. Also the biggest problem most love is one way and its not reciprocated. Most of the time one partner is taking advantage of the other.

But like I always say I will create my own true love..., turn a one way love and make it two ways..., I will call you when we are in our mid 90s with a bunch of our great grand children...., then i will tell you.. "I told you so"

what do i have to do to stay put then?

what do i have to do to stay put then?

We can only control our actions but not our partners actions...,
Unless she is the one who initiates the problem you can make her perfect, love her for what she is..., concentrate on the positives and everything will be okay...., and if she really loves you she will stand by your side no matter what, therefore the important thing is in getting the right partner because if she is not right she can make your life a living hell...., After all you dont want to be sleeping with your enemy everyday... I have seen a lot of couples wishing death for their partners

Wewe LD hapo chini umetoroka chumbani eheee umekuja hapa mwenzio analalamika anataka cha asubuhi

Back
Top Bottom