What a year has been at JF...................!

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
Ni mwaka mmoja kasoro wiki tangia nimejiunga na JF............................na nimeona ni vyema niwatonye wanajamvi tu ya kuwa sikutegemea baada ya uchaguzi wenye vioja 2010 bado ningelikuwa bado nimo jamvini......................................what a year has been....................................tirelessly I am planning a mega commitment this coming year.....................kama hupendi just put up or simply shut up.........................................kama unafurahia kuwepo kwangu................brace yourself in your sit ...............because..........you have not seen the best of me yet..................................my best years are just ahead of me and the heavens is the only limitation I have.....................not even the sky can hinder my progress..........................

kwa wapenzi wa Bilbia Takatifu kama mimi soma 1 Corinthians 2:9.......................kwa makusudi mazima siifafanui haya maandiko matakatifu ili mwenye nia atapekuwa Biblia Takatifu na kung'amua nilichonacho moyoni.........................

I am really thrilled by the opportunities JF has showered to me personally................AND...............am planning a review of my major efforts at JF on 24th September if ......................and only if ..................My Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus permits me to....................................untill then enjoy yourself..........with the Jackson FIVE......................

Last edited by a moderator:
Hekima Ya Kweli Itokayo Kwa Mungu

[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow]9[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial Narrow]Lakini ni kama ilivyoandikwa:
"Lile jambo ambalo jicho halijapata kuona,
sikio halijapata kusikia, wala halikuingia moyoni
lile Mungu alilowaandalia wale
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

9Lakini ni kama ilivyoandikwa:
"Lile jambo ambalo jicho halijapata kuona,
sikio halijapata kusikia, wala halikuingia moyoni
lile Mungu alilowaandalia wale

I like the English version even more................................

"But it is written, the eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things GOD have ordained/prepared for those who love HIM..." 1 Corithians 2:9 such an inspirational message from the Almighty GOD...........

Hongera sana Bwana Ruta..
Kweli naona upo kikazi zaidi..

and fun too...............................like in my sports column.........................Transfer News.................

Haven't seen this side of you and am pleased and humbled by ur words,

May God bless u big!

Ubarikiwe mpaka ushangae!

Rutashubanyuma.... Hongera Saana for kufikisha a year
(uneventful) yahitaji kua na busara ama ustahimilivu....
HONGERA SAANA.... Na pia I am more impressed with the
number of Posts for it seems ni mchangiaji Mzuri saana..
And i guess that is what JF needs....
I dedicate the Song (watoto wa dot com) "DONT LET ME FALL" - B.O.B

Be blessed...