Weekend Story! DESPERATE!

lara 1

JF-Expert Member
Jun 10, 2012
Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maxence Melo sijui hata nisemaje, was watching the news, and everything, HEART BROKEN kwa kweli. Yaani hata kuja humu nilikuwa sinaaa. Thanks God now uko home with your family.

Japo niko busy kuliko busy yenyewe, but we need to celebrate, mwanakondoo mwenzetu umerudi kundini salama, tuna rejoyce na kastory ka kufungulia 2017 just to celebrate your freedom. Ingekuwa amri yangu ningeandika kumchana yule ngoshaaa, mavitu vina vya PETALS OF BLOOD vilimfanya James Ngugi aka Ngugi wa Thiongo alituburudisha sanaa sec na dude lake The river between afukuzwe kenya kabisaa au vina vya ARROW OF GOD la baba la baba Chinua Achebe vilivomfanya atimuliwe Nigeria jumlaaa. Yaaaani walivokuwa wana kuparade mahakamani, my envy, bitterness only God nows nilikuwa na flow hata page 20 NON STOP. Imbeciles kabisaaa. MAY THE ARROWS OF GOD PIERCE THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. Hili dude la kumchana Ngosha naliweka kwanza iko siku.

Kitu kitawajia SAA 5 USIKU huuuu. Episode 1 hio, si ya kukosa. Sio la kumchana Ngosha lakini. We cant start a new year with bad luck of such magnitude.

Achana na ngosha, utatuvurugaaa! we mwaga ubuyu wako uliobobea, wanaodili na ngosha ni kina 8 o'clock

giphy.gif

Japo saa 5 kuna game ya Chelsea..

Vipi Siku hizi umeacha kuangalia game?

akanana happy new year. tafadhali usije kuninyima kadi.

Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maxence Melo sijui hata nisemaje, was watching the news, and everything, HEART BROKEN kwa kweli. Yaani hata kuja humu nilikuwa sinaaa. Thanks God now uko home with your family.

Japo niko busy kuliko busy yenyewe, but we need to celebrate, mwanakondoo mwenzetu umerudi kundini salama, tuna rejoyce na kastory ka kufungulia 2017 just to celebrate your freedom. Ingekuwa amri yangu ningeandika kumchana yule ngoshaaa, mavitu vina vya PETALS OF BLOOD vilimfanya James Ngugi aka Ngugi wa Thiongo alituburudisha sanaa sec na dude lake The river between afukuzwe kenya kabisaa au vina vya ARROW OF GOD la baba la baba Chinua Achebe vilivomfanya atimuliwe Nigeria jumlaaa. Yaaaani walivokuwa wana kuparade mahakamani, my envy, bitterness only God nows nilikuwa na flow hata page 20 NON STOP. Imbeciles kabisaaa. MAY THE ARROWS OF GOD PIERCE THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. Hili dude la kumchana Ngosha naliweka kwanza iko siku.

Kitu kitawajia SAA 5 USIKU huuuu. Episode 1 hio, si ya kukosa. Sio la kumchana Ngosha lakini. We cant start a new year with bad luck of such magnitude.
Lara the great mamii,nipo hapa nasubiri umchane mtu kindembendembe,kama mbwai na iwe mbwai tu,mrembo we mkali.

Ariana

I was looking for a husband almost all my life, i was raised in a good christian family where everything ends with getting married and having your family. Nilipopata tu ufahamu i started praying for a husband, hata bikra nilitolewa first year na mtu niliehisi will be my husband. Mimi nilikuwa mkristu kweli kweli tena mwokovu.

Siku hio nilikuwa na kikao na mama mchungaji ambacho naweza kusema ilikuwa final stroke, kama jeneza basi limegongelewa msumari wa mwishoooo. My faith was never put to test like that day. Haikuwa rahisi but it was what it was na sikuwa na la kufanya.

Wachungaji wengi fekerooo wanakupa moyo sanaa, telling you what you want to hear, its good for the hopes but sio kweli kwamba Mungu anafanya kazi utakavyo wewe, Mungu ana formular zake za calculus anazijua mwenyewe anavo differentiate na kuitegrate at the same time.

Uzuri mama mchungaji ni msomi ana masters yake ana uelewa mkubwa, kafanya kazi sanaa bank, so akikueleza kitu kinakuwa point blank, yani hakina walakini, well researched and well referenced. Ndo kilichonikuta mwenzenu, kiranga changu tu kumuuliza mama mchungaji, "DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE GOD WILL GIVE ME, ARIANA A HUSBAND TOO?" Lengo nilitaka tu ajimimine na unafiki wake nimchoreee tu na prophecy za uongo na kweli. Akaniangalia for the whole good 5 minutes then akaniambia njoo chumba cha maongezi.

Well mama mchungaji can live large, chumba chake cha maongezi kina veyr expensive wines anazifichaga kwenye shelf la vitabu, naona pamoja na wokovu she couldnt give up the glass. And the fashion, nahisi japo hasemi anatamani maisha yake ya zamani ambapo Hoe was life ila ndo vile anakufa na tai shingoni.

Niliingia kule cause once she offered me wine, the taste was everything you just know the shit aint cheap ikifka kwenye taste buds zako. I was not gonna pass the offer once again, no matter what so i was ready for crusade of wine. Tukafika tukakaa pale, the bich was living large no lies, i bet she married the pastor for the money.

Hakunipa wine, wala nini, mama mchoyo huyu mda mwingine, akaanza na swali langu lilipoishia. Answering your question proved a little harder than I first thought it would. Maybe it's because I didn't start praying specific prayers for a husband until after I met Steve. Or maybe it's because I realize that though most people eventually do marry, not everyone who wants to marry will. Still, we're called to pray—about everything.

Mmmmmmmmmmhhh! Nikagunaaaa kwanza sijui kusafisha koo, au kumeza yaliosemwa sijui. Nikakaa kikao cha kusikiza hukumu maana mama mchungaji hakuwa mtu wa mchezo mchezo na leo hakuwa katika siku za kutoa matumaini wala nini, alikuwa kama lemutuz anamwaga tu live straight talk. I could use some little honesty for once from people like mama mchungaji who hypocrisy is life. Nikaendelea kumsikiliza.

My mom used to encourage me with Matthew 6:33 when I'd call (at least once a week) to complain about still being single. She always took me back to that verse: "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." She even encouraged me to give thanks for the difficult circumstances.

Niakona sasa unafiki ushaanzaa, yaani hata dakika 5 bado. Kama alinisoma mawazo yangu akadakia juu kwa juu.

"Give thanks for not having anyone ask you out?" "Yes," "Thank God for this opportunity to praise Him, to grow in your faith, to grow in your dependence on Him. Give thanks for the things you most want Him to change."

The Bible says:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:6–7).

What if God answers your prayers differently than you want Him to? He is able to transform the desires of your heart to align with His and to satisfy you completely. We may never be able to understand this with our finite minds, but the Holy Spirit makes it possible to grasp it in our spirits, so that we may pray with Jesus, "Thy will be done."

It was only after Jesus prayed, "If you are willing, remove this cup from me," that He prayed, "not my will, but yours be done."

The whole point of prayer is to grow in relationship with God. The more we talk and listen, the more God shapes the conversation. As we grow closer to Him, our desires shift from what we want—what we think we most need—to what He wants. His desires become our desires.

Some 70 to 80 percent of high school seniors say marriage is extremely important. And 80 to 90 percent of eventually marry. But what if some of the people who don't marry really wanted to? How do we reconcile what's statistically probable with what's supernaturally possible?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Nikawaza tu moyoni hapo ndo kashasema SIOLEWIIIIIIIIIII, anatumia tu siasa. Nikajinyanyua na kuwenda kwenye shelf nikabinua vitabu nikakuta wine, nikajiwekea kwenye glass na kuanza kunywaaa, nifanyajeee, ana kama ndo majibu ya UKIMWI ndo nishaambiwa UMEATHIRIKA. Nilichokaa mwenzenu acheni tu, hapa ndo uanze kumuheshimu AVERAGE JOE WAKO ulie nae. Mama anaendelea tu kunichana chana kama karatasi mwenzenuuu ndugu wasomaji ikiwezakana muingilie kati hili.

" Never-married women are a lot like Peter walking on the water. Peter wasn't supposed to be able to walk on water. And when he made that fact his focus, along with the storm and treacherous waves around him, he did what you'd expect. He sank. But when he fixed his eyes on Christ, he did the unexpected.

For many women, getting married would seem just as miraculous. Praise God that He hasn't changed—He's still the same wonder-working God who walked with Peter on the water. He still does the unexpected. But we have to do our part. We have to keep our eyes on Him.

SO IF GOD WILL GIVE YOU A HUSBAND OR NOT I DONT KNOW. Yaani ni kama aliniambia RIP Anna. Nikawa nipo ila network haiko vizuri ya ubongo wangu. Mama anaendelea tu

At this point, I wish I could say to you, "And by the way, meanwhile, my circumstances actually did change and I met Steve" But the changes I've undergone don't much resemble the plot I would have suggested to God. I can tell you he's at work at my life and that I love him. But there have been weeks when I've had to wash tear spots off my glasses almost daily.

In years past, I found myself telling women: “Seek God first and he’ll bring you a man.” But I have also seen that sometimes that doesn’t necessarily happen. I know some of you have been seeking God for years. And you still have no man. So a husband is not a litmus test as to whether or not you are putting God first in your life.

After all, look at all the godless women who have husbands….or have had several!! But I will say this: “Love Jesus with all your heart, soul and mind and tell him if he is all you ever have, that will be enough.”

But, honestly, there are no magic verses or biblical formulas or even promises that God will give every woman a husband.

And I Arriana rested in peace. sio kwa semina hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ITAENDELEA KESHO SAA 3 ASUBUHI AU USIKU HUU HUU.