Website redirect problem, please assist

This is the anoying page i am being redirected to;
image002.jpg

Two things that spring up

a. If the website you are trying to visit has expired then its an automatic webpage redirect.
b. If not then Its either a dns / web browser hijack .

Try the following.

a. Download and try another browser .Chrome / Mozilla firefox (i prefer firefox its OS)
b. Try accessing the website from another Pc (preferably not on the same network/lan) and see if the problem occurs on the other pc.

Or you could Post the URL of the website so we try accessing it from our side and see if it brings up the same page.

hiyo nadhani ni malware ambayo ni some form of web virus Ndio maaana hata kama una anti virus pekee haiwezi kuona tatizo hilo. Nakushauri jaribu kudownload na kuscan mashine yako na Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes ambayo ni free italiona tatizo. nakudona code zinazofanya browser zako kuwa redirected.

AU

Kama wewe ni mtundu na una muda jariribu kudonload Hijackthis Invisble kaiweka juzi juzi( Nenda kwenye sub forum ya DOWNLOADS). Then post Log file ya hiyo Hijack this ili tuone hizo code za ridirect zimejipachika sehemu gani ya REGISTRY

Using GooRedFix to fix (IE 8.0, safari ect) browser redirection problems.

Please download GooredFix from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop.

Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
  • Ensure all Firefox windows are closed.
  • To run the tool, double-click it (XP), or right-click and select Run As Administrator (Vista/Win 7).
  • When prompted to run the scan, click Yes.
  • GooredFix will check for infections, and then a log will appear.
  • Please attach the Goored.txt log to your next reply (it can be found on your desktop).

________________Using GooRedFix - MajorGeeks Support Forums__

Or Download and Use SmitFraudFix v2.423 (WinXP, Win2K) This tool removes Desktop Hijack malware press here http://siri.geekstogo.com/SmitfraudFix.php

Please give me the feedback and say to me Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom