Wealth in Tanzania

darbizman

Apr 9, 2010
The elections have come and gone and life is back to normal or so it seems. Every day there are millions of Tanzanians who wish work hard to make ends meet. Most of them are in their early 20s to mid 40s--they are the working class. They are the labour force of this great nation of ours called the United Republic of Tanzania. Yet inspiteof their numbers one thing remains certain--they need to break free from the vicious cycle of poverty.
One way of doing this is by engaging in small business. The major question is even if they did so where will they get the capital? One may be prompted to say that the banks will provide loans and yes they will. But should loans be provided to those who are working? What about those who are unemployed? Surely they can't be left behind.
Tanzania is a place which I believe that anyone can be rich provided you know the secret formula. For foreign investors they don't pay taxes for 5 years. Such a thing is only possible in Tanzania.
For the working class of Tanzania there ought to be more business men and women. There are some except the number is very small. Whatever the case may be Tanzania still has a lot of undiscovered wealth which largely remains totally untapped.

I believe that CCM are certain to be in the power for many years in Tanzania, and I can't expect to see a great deal of change in the country except in capital, Dar es Salaam. The country is riffled with corruption- the policy makers and regulators will only act for something that will benefit them personally.
Crooked businesses have huge influence in Tanzanian politics, some hold ranks within the main party, and few are expected to hold the ministerial positions in next cabinet. Although, there are relevant labour laws, trade and competition policies in place, as in the past these laws and policies will be used as a tools to benefit to those charged with implementing these policies, and gain competitive advantage for businesses supported by those in the ranks. Time and again, I have witnessed the basic rights of poor labourers being inhibited.
I guess, strong anti-corruption bureau (not under direct control of the politicians) will play a vital role in development of Tanzania.

I believe that CCM are certain to be in the power for many years in Tanzania, and I can't expect to see a great deal of change in the country except in capital, Dar es Salaam. The country is riffled with corruption- the policy makers and regulators will only act for something that will benefit them personally.
Crooked businesses have huge influence in Tanzanian politics, some hold ranks within the main party, and few are expected to hold the ministerial positions in next cabinet. Although, there are relevant labour laws, trade and competition policies in place, as in the past these laws and policies will be used as a tools to benefit to those charged with implementing these policies, and gain competitive advantage for businesses supported by those in the ranks. Time and again, I have witnessed the basic rights of poor labourers being inhibited.
I guess, strong anti-corruption bureau (not under direct control of the politicians) will play a vital role in development of Tanzania.

And how do you get that?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom