We teach girls, marriage is most important in life

When boys are constantly told, oa acha uhuni, what does it mean?

It means, when you caught your wife cheating, what you will do and when she caught you cheating, what she is doing? (after math I mean)

The pressure is on both, but for girls more. As you get older, the society forces you to think about getting married, parents too. I'd say girls more coz they're on the loosing side if things don't workout at a certain time frame. "I've referred African societies"...

It means, when you caught your wife cheating, what you will do and when she caught you cheating, what she is doing? (after math I mean)

Sio mzuri wa lugha ya kikoloni ila hapa ndugu DZUDZUKU umetudanganya vibaya sana. :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mada yako ni pana zaidi suala la umuhimu wa ndoa ni kwa society in general(wake kwa waume) zipo kwenye tradition (culture)zetu na religion zetu kwani hatuwezi kuwa na second generation in a moral approach bila marriage

Biological clocks ni kwaajili ya uzazi. The issue is the importance of marriage to girl, why not boy's?

Kwasababu sisi ndio tunaobeba vitumbo hivyo wazazi wanahofia watoto wao kuvimbiwa wakiwa nyumbani, - I think 4 some circumstance it will 1 among the reasons, and so on

Ni kwasababu ya biological clock kwani lengo kuu la kuoana ni nini mkuu..?

Ni zaidi ya kuwa na watoto, na numda mfupi sana unaoutumia kuzaa.

By the way, ukimfumania mkeo utachukua hatua gani au yeye akikufumania atachukua hatua gani?

The pressure is on both, but for girls more. As you get older, the society forces you to think about getting married, parents too. I'd say girls more coz they're on the loosing side if things don't workout at a certain time frame. "I've referred African societies"...

The something happens to Indians, for girls marriage is mostly important, but why not boys?

sikiliza vizur hiyo nyimbo ya beyonce......si ndo ulkochukua swal lako?kajibu fresh mbn yule muongeaji!!

You do make sense right there. Girls are on the losing side. They don't have the luxury we have, which is no deadline, so they have to get themselves together real quick.

As for us, i can decide to get married at 70, score me a fine young Piece of art around, and start a family.

kwa wanawake ndoa ni heshima lazima wafundishwe angali wanakuwa miiili yao ina thaman waitunze kwa ajiri ya kuja kuolewa.badae tofauti na boys hata na miaka kama ya mengi anaweza kuoa kabint kadogo what about yule bibi mbunge aliolewa na mvulana jamii ika.mu attack personaly lol

Back
Top Bottom