We Should Give Jay-z Props For Doing It Right!!

toby ziegler

Aug 20, 2011
i just got off work and came on here and i saw the thread that Jay-Z and beyonce is having a kid coming..ok that's good for them..but I think we should give props to Jay-Z for getting is shit in order first..check it out!!

1.jay became successful and got rich first(got his shit together)
2.then he start dating beyonce(a chick that was already bring money to the table and successful.)
3.then he was ready and got married
4.now,he have a child on the way by his wife

shit, i don't know about u guys ..but that's how you do it.

He also sold rocks on the corner, if you really want to get down to how you do it, that's not how you do it.

I hate devil worshiper, no props for Jay Z and the family, because what they are doing is to increase number of the devils in human looking under the sun

I hate devil worshiper, no props for Jay Z and the family, because what they are doing is to increase number of the devils in human looking under the sun

God and the devil are embedded in you, by hating, you are already becoming the devil himself, much worse than any play at devil worship.

i used to lika jay z a lot....

but these days

i envy him.......with a bit of jealousy.. lol

As a rapper. He isn't the best rapper alive or the best rapper that ever lived!

ya u could be right..
my best rapper that ever lived was biggie..
who is ur best alive and best ever...
i think 50 or lil wayne may be...

i envy him for beyonce only....lol

m_0902_5.jpg

Sura ya mtoto wao ni hii!!

m_0902_5b.jpg

Jigga is overrated.
"Hate the rumours, hate the bullshit, Hate this ****ing allegations, I'm just feeling like the throne is for the taking, watch me take it" I think this was a diss to Jay Z from Drake from the song called I'M ON ONE DJ Khaled ft Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

"Hate the rumours, hate the bullshit, Hate this ****ing allegations, I'm just feeling like the throne is for the taking, watch me take it" I think this was a diss to Jay Z from Drake from the song called I'M ON ONE DJ Khaled ft Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

Yeah it could have been. Rap/hiphop is so full of subliminals and metaphors that you can't put anything past anything.

So why the devil "himself" and not "herself"?

As long as you are questioning a shorthand, why herself instead of "neither-himself-nor herself" ? Kwa nini shetani awe na gender ya kibinadamu?

Nature is sometimes not stranger than we can imagine, I suspect it is in some cases stranger than we can imagine.

Mungu ni wewe, na shetani ni wewe pia, kwa mujibu wa matendo yako.

Ushawahi kumuona shetani wewe?

Kuna mtu kaendekeza political correctness hapa asubuhi hii hii kaita manpower people power, kaishia ku corrupt maana.

Mungu ni wewe, na shetani ni wewe pia, kwa mujibu wa matendo yako.

Leo unakubali ya mungu?

Na kama mungu ni mimi na shetani ni mimi kwa mujibu wa matendo yangu ina maana na wewe ni mungu na pia ni shetani kwa matendo yako?

Leo unakubali ya mungu? <br />
<br />
Na kama mungu ni mimi na shetani ni mimi kwa mujibu wa matendo yangu ina maana na wewe ni mungu na pia ni shetani kwa matendo yako?
<br />
<br />
Wewe mzito sana kuelewa sijui utakuwa umeishia darasa la ngapi