Waziri anayehusika tafadhali fuatilia makala hii ya Mtandaoni inayoichafua Tanzania.

Mmelect

May 12, 2018
Am trying to upload it fails. The latest article was published in Jan 12 2019 as an edited version of the first published in 2018. This new version published in Daily Life Tech says STOP Tanzania's Biggest Threat From Infecting You...The article portrays TZ as the country that keeps the dangerous animal in the world, you will see the statistics in there.... My concerned is the Original writer did not mention TZ in her/. His article, to me the first article was fair. The writer seem to discourage tourists from coming to TZ, it's to bad the writer is anonymous. It's even worse that this article is being used to advertised a German designed artificial mosquito killer that in my opinion it could be dangerous to human health if imported without TFDA involvement. These are must read articles am still trying to up load them. Responsible Ministries should act with an urgency

Am trying to upload it fails. The latest article was published in Jan 12 2019 as an edited version of the first published in 2018. This new version published in Daily Life Tech says STOP Tanzania's Biggest Threat From Infecting You...The article portrays TZ as the country that keeps the dangerous animal in the world, you will see the statistics in there.... My concerned is the Original writer did not mention TZ in her/. His article, to me the first article was fair. The writer seem to discourage tourists from coming to TZ, it's to bad the writer is anonymous. It's even worse that this article is being used to advertised a German designed artificial mosquito killer that in my opinion it could be dangerous to human health if imported without TFDA involvement. These are must read articles am still trying to up load them. Responsible Ministries should act with an urgency
Hapa kiingereza kitasababisha ccm wengi wasichangie

Mods futa hii. Mtu analeta allegations na kuagiza serikali ichukue hatua bila huo ushahidi wa "articles" anazisema?

Nashangaa

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Samahani kwa kuchelewa kutuma link, makala mpya please search This creative device Traps Mosquitos Without Chemicals.html, halafu soma Trendy Gadgetreviews: Protect yourself from the most deadly animal without using harmful chemicals.

Samahani kwa kuchelewa kutuma link, makala mpya please search This creative device Traps Mosquitos Without Chemicals.html, halafu soma Trendy Gadgetreviews: Protect yourself from the most deadly animal without using harmful chemicals.
This Creative New Device Traps Mosquitos Without Chemicals
====
Mleta mada ana hoja...mbu hawapatikani Tanzania peke yake. Inasemwa...India ndiyo ina idadi kubwa ya Mbu ulimwenguni (sina chanzo cha habari hii).

Back
Top Bottom