Watumiaji wa Yahoomails: jamaa wameanza tena kutafuta password(s) zenu, kuweni makini

Pape

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2008
Guys,
Watumiaji wa yahoomails...
Jamaa wameanza tena kutafuta password(s) zenu...
kaeni mkao wa kula!
ukipata email(s) kama hii hapa chini just discard...

i1416_a.bmp

i1417_b.bmp

If you are a Yahoo! Account Premium subscriber, We will refund the unused portion of your Premium subscription, if any. The refund will appear as a credit via the billing method we have on file for you. So please make sure that your billing information is correct and up-to-date.

After following the instruction on this sheet your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal We appreciate your being a Yahoo! Account user.

Sincerely,

Yahoo! Customer Support

Please reply to this message. This is a service related to your use of Yahoo! Mail. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of Web beacons in HTML-based email, visit Yahoo home page. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Hii ndo biashara ya "Manyau" (guys from Nigeria, Ghana na Cameroon). Wanataka cheap life kwa jasho la wengine!...

mi walishaniliza na mpaka sasa kuna site zangu kibao imebidi nifunge kwani wameingilia na wananitumia huu upuuzi wao jamaa pumbavu sana
tobaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, pole sana mkuuu.....

Nina zaidi ya mwaka nimeachana na yahoo baada ya kugundua kwamba some of the info in my account zimeingiliwa, better we opt for anather!

Back
Top Bottom