Watu wawili wenye jina moja wang'ang'ania uteuzi

Kurzweil

JF-Expert Member
May 25, 2011
Katika hali ya kushangaza watu wawili wenye jina moja wamejikuta wakizozana kuhusu uteuzi wa Rais Museveni

Rais Museveni alireuwa Kamishna Mkazi wa Wilaya ya Kisoro ambapo baada ya kutangazwa watu wawili wamejitokeza

Watu wawili wenye jina la Moses Nuwagaba wamejitokeza wakidai kuteuliwa katika nafasi hiyo

=====

KABALE-Two people with the similar names are claiming to have been appointed deputy Resident District Commissioner (RDC) for Kisoro District and have petitioned the Office of the President over the matter.

Mr Moses Nuwagaba, the speaker of Eastern Division in Rukungiri Municipality, on Monday wrote to the Principal Private Secretary (PPS) to the President, Ms Molly Kamukama, seeking clarification on his appointment as RDC.

This is because another Moses Nuwagaba, formerly deputy RDC of Kaberamaido District in eastern Uganda, claims to have also been transferred to Kisoro.

“I was called by Madam Lucy Nakyobe (State House Comptroller) and later by the President himself informing me of my appointment and confirmation.

On reaching the President’s office to pick my appointment letter, the personnel officer, Mr Herbert Atuhaire, told me that we are two people sharing the same names; Moses Nuwagaba one in service and myself,” the October 22 letter by Mr Nuwagaba (speaker) to the PPS reads in part.

On the other hand, Mr Nuwagaba (former Kaberamaido Deputy RDC) said his appointment letter clearly indicates that he has been transferred to Kisoro District in the same position.

“The controversy is being created by the personnel officer in the President’s office, Mr Herbert Atuhaire.

I am reliably informed that my appointment letter clearly indicates that I have been transferred from my work station to Kisoro District to serve as deputy RDC,” Mr Nuwagaba explained.

Personnel officer blamed

“I feel this is a creation by this personnel officer to snatch my appointment for reasons well known to him because in 2016, he withheld my salary until I petitioned the higher authorities before he released it,” the former deputy RDC said.

He added that if the appointing authority does not intervene to resolve the matter, he will petition the High Court for redress.

Mr Atuhaire declined to comment on the matter and referred us to Ms Kamukama and the Senior Presidential Press Secretary, Mr Don Wanyama.
On Tuesday, Mr Wanyama promised to crosscheck with other authorities before commenting on the matter.

“I am currently out of station. I am in the field but when I return, I will crosscheck the matter and give you feedback. But what I am sure of is that two people were not appointed for the same job,” Mr Wanyama said.

Source: Daily Monitor

Katika hali ya kushangaza watu wawili wenye jina moja wamejikuta wakizozana kuhusu uteuzi wa Rais Museveni

Rais Museveni alireuwa Kamishna Mkazi wa Wilaya ya Kisoro ambapo baada ya kutangazwa watu wawili wamejitokeza

Watu wawili wenye jina la Moses Nuwagaba wamejitokeza wakidai kuteuliwa katika nafasi hiyo

=====

KABALE-Two people with the similar names are claiming to have been appointed deputy Resident District Commissioner (RDC) for Kisoro District and have petitioned the Office of the President over the matter.

Mr Moses Nuwagaba, the speaker of Eastern Division in Rukungiri Municipality, on Monday wrote to the Principal Private Secretary (PPS) to the President, Ms Molly Kamukama, seeking clarification on his appointment as RDC.

This is because another Moses Nuwagaba, formerly deputy RDC of Kaberamaido District in eastern Uganda, claims to have also been transferred to Kisoro.

“I was called by Madam Lucy Nakyobe (State House Comptroller) and later by the President himself informing me of my appointment and confirmation.

On reaching the President’s office to pick my appointment letter, the personnel officer, Mr Herbert Atuhaire, told me that we are two people sharing the same names; Moses Nuwagaba one in service and myself,” the October 22 letter by Mr Nuwagaba (speaker) to the PPS reads in part.

On the other hand, Mr Nuwagaba (former Kaberamaido Deputy RDC) said his appointment letter clearly indicates that he has been transferred to Kisoro District in the same position.

“The controversy is being created by the personnel officer in the President’s office, Mr Herbert Atuhaire.

I am reliably informed that my appointment letter clearly indicates that I have been transferred from my work station to Kisoro District to serve as deputy RDC,” Mr Nuwagaba explained.

Personnel officer blamed

“I feel this is a creation by this personnel officer to snatch my appointment for reasons well known to him because in 2016, he withheld my salary until I petitioned the higher authorities before he released it,” the former deputy RDC said.

He added that if the appointing authority does not intervene to resolve the matter, he will petition the High Court for redress.

Mr Atuhaire declined to comment on the matter and referred us to Ms Kamukama and the Senior Presidential Press Secretary, Mr Don Wanyama.
On Tuesday, Mr Wanyama promised to crosscheck with other authorities before commenting on the matter.

“I am currently out of station. I am in the field but when I return, I will crosscheck the matter and give you feedback. But what I am sure of is that two people were not appointed for the same job,” Mr Wanyama said.

Source: Daily Monitor
Aliye wateua ndo ana jibu nani ndo mteuliwa.........ila hapo nahisi kuna haja ya uchunguzi wa vyeti vyao.

Asha Juma Mohamed
Asha Juma Mohamed

Umenikumbusha mbali wakati nikiwa O-level, kuna mwaka mmoja vijana wawili waliingia Form One wakiwa na maijna yamefanana kidogo. Mmoja aliitwa Mussa John Salu na mwingine Mussa John Pimbi! Walikuwa vidato viwili au vitatu nyuma yangu, sijui watakuwa wako wapi muda huu

Bongo kuna mmoja alikurupushwa Kama Mwizi kwenye Ukumbi wa Ikulu wakati Yeye hahusiki Na Mkanganyiko huo

Ilikuwa Uteuzi WA Mkurugenzi wa Halmshauri

Aliye wateua ndo ana jibu nani ndo mteuliwa.........ila hapo nahisi kuna haja ya uchunguzi wa vyeti vyao.
Wakati naingia chuo walitokea watu wawili wenye majina yanayofanana (wote wakiitwa Colman Mhina) na wote walikuwa na barua za admission chuoni, lakini hapo chuoni alitakiwa mmoja tu kati yao, hivyo sijajua nini kilifanyika (kama ni uchunguzi au vipi) mmoja wao akaondolewa na kumwacha mwenzake. Baadaye nikasikia (sina uhakika) kuwa yule mwingine alitafutiwa nafasi kwenye chuo kingine kusomea kozi ile ile...

Back
Top Bottom