Watching this video, make me cry for Tanzania !

Andrew Mushi

JF-Expert Member
Dec 13, 2016

Back in those days, We had real leaders who inspire the old generation and beyond, the forgotten leaders of the past, with great respect I salute you sir, But wait a minute, Fast forward we have cheats, obnoxious and stupidity in our midth.

Where are the likes of John Akhwari, the epitome of courage and inspiration, I start to loose the respect of my leaders...

Will always cry for you Tanzania, and I hope looking back at your memory John Akhwari, we all going to pull through from this very difficult time.

God bless Tanzania, and its people.

Wait, have you heard of..." Make it at all cost?? " Cheat, kill, ...name it... Leaders you are talking about!

we have lots of these kids in our generations, only we have useless media which focus on nonsense, personal interests, stomach politics and drama, we have un informed voters... What else.....? Tanzania shall prevail, not so long, all the drama will be gone.... Believe me, it has come to pass.... I really feel so sory for those who watch our tvs and spend money on radio and tabloids !

I agree with you Mkuu, it is like trending effect, absolving of our talents, focus and attention to what really matters to us as human being.

But, many can be said, the lies of the politicians is the talk of the town, it presides all that important to us as human being.

We elevate them to a ridiculous point, our heros no longer take the centre stage.

Who wake up today knowing the history of these courageous people like John Akhwari?

When I say leaders, need say no more! You know well what we are talking about.

Back in those days, We had real leaders who inspire the old generation and beyond, the forgotten leaders of the past, with great respect I salute you sir, But wait a minute, Fast forward we have cheats, obnoxious and stupidity in our midth.

Where are the likes of John Akhwari, the epitome of courage and inspiration, I start to loose the respect of my leaders...

Will always cry for you Tanzania, and I hope looking back at your memory John Akhwari, we all going to pull through from this very difficult time.

God bless Tanzania, and its people.

What a nice words '' My country did not sent me to Start the race, they sent me to finish the race'''

Wait, have you heard of..." Make it at all cost?? " Cheat, kill, ...name it... Leaders you are talking about!

we have lots of these kids in our generations, only we have useless media which focus on nonsense, personal interests, stomach politics and drama, we have un informed voters... What else.....? Tanzania shall prevail, not so long, all the drama will be gone.... Believe me, it has come to pass.... I really feel so sory for those who watch our tvs and spend money on radio and tabloids !
We will prevail and we have to remind Andrew Mushi changes begins with you!

We will prevail and we have to remind Andrew Mushi changes begins with you!

How can you and me finish the race?, every time we try to trot to finish line, like Our hero John Akhwari, we get shot at! Only fools can't see the obvious.

The obnoxious and lying politician are simply zombifying your brain! And you never fail to accept that, may be, and I'm only paraphrasing this, you are directly benefiting from the corrupt system, but for me and most of us citizens we are passing through trenches of blood and sweat unnecessarily! And all caused by these corrupt and beleaguered leaders of ours.

How can we focus on our individual and collective race to a finish line?, but you are right time will pass to a point, and it will be too late for you to realise.

How can you and me finish the race?, every time we try to trot to finish line, like Our hero John Akhwari, we get shot at! Only fools can't see the obvious.

The obnoxious and lying politician are simply zombifying your brain! And you never fail to accept that, may be, and I'm only paraphrasing this, you are directly benefiting from the corrupt system, but for me and most of us citizens we are passing through trenches of blood and sweat unnecessarily! And all caused by these corrupt and beleaguered leaders of ours.

How can we focus on our individual and collective race to a finish line?, but you are right time will pass to a point, and it will be too late for you to realise.
Usitoke na mapovu Andrew, trust me, with that kind of anger and negativity you won't reach no where in this beautiful world! Positive attitude has strength to demolish mountains my brother! Make that change for the benefit of others! I really wish you well!

Usitoke na mapovu Andrew, trust me, with that kind of anger and negativity you won't reach no where in this beautiful world! Positive attitude has strength to demolish mountains my brother! Make that change for the benefit of others! I really wish you well!

Huna jipya Mkuu! I presume you are missing the point, oh well I can understand you don't have any reasoning on the backdrop of what you are defending, i.e. Lies and more lies ..

I'm only stating the fact, some people are racing, others are robbing the medals, and their obsession of arrogance cant make them understand, the medals aren't theirs, give them back!, and that's what annoying the people like yourself for people like myself and others to know their real ill intent.

We will call lies as lies nothing but lies!, Mkuu get off your comfort zone and start running with your own feet start chasing your own medal just like our hero. Learn the lesson and don't be so dismissive, I guess arrogance is part of your acumen! And now gone to another level, stealing the intellect of others at any cost..

Trust me I'm positive, focus and diversifying, running my own race and helping others along the way encouraging them how to run over the hurdles of our sweat and blood.

And we are doing fine, cause "tunajitambua".

Huna jipya Mkuu! I presume you are missing the point, oh well I can understand you don't have any reasoning on the backdrop of what you are defending, i.e. Lies and more lies ..

I'm only stating the fact, some people are racing, others are robbing the medals, and their obsession of arrogance cant make them understand, the medals aren't theirs, give them back!, and that's what annoying the people like yourself for people like myself and others to know their real ill intent.

We will call lies as lies nothing but lies!, Mkuu get off your comfort zone and start running with your own feet start chasing your own medal just like our hero. Learn the lesson and don't be so dismissive, I guess arrogance is part of your acumen! And now gone to another level, stealing the intellect of others at any cost..

Trust me I'm positive, focus and diversifying, running my own race and helping others along the way encouraging them how to run over the hurdles of our sweat and blood.

And we are doing fine, cause "tunajitambua".
Maneno mengi yasiyo na maana! Memorizing is the beginning of failure! Si wezi kuondoka kwenye my totally comfortable zone, because I treasure the present and the power of now! Andrew you are a walking volcano and a lethal character to humans! Please keep your opinions to yourself kwa sababu zimejaa chuki zisizo na mpango! Stupid people knows it all! Endelea na miserable life yako milele na huku uki point fingers! I agree to disagree! Bye bye Andrew Mushi, duh! What a waste of my lovely time!

Maneno mengi yasiyo na maana! Memorizing is the beginning of failure! Si wezi kuondoka kwenye my totally comfortable zone, because I treasure the present and the power of now! Andrew you are a walking volcano and a lethal character to humans! Please keep your opinions to yourself kwa sababu zimejaa chuki zisizo na mpango! Stupid people knows it all! Endelea na miserable life yako milele na huku uki point fingers! I agree to disagree! Bye bye Andrew Mushi, duh! What a waste of my lovely time!

You can't make an argument, that's why you resort to innuendo and bogus thoughts, I don't know you and you don't know me,

Kwa maneno yako, "I'm now explosive individuals", "I can't win in life",
"I have a miserable life", keep going revealing your inner you, I'm starting to enjoy your silly arguments and acquisition and that's most part and feel really sorry and saddened for you lots and many of you. you are really loosing the plot, I guess the subject of psychic and kusoma ramli are part of well another acumen of you and some part of individuals of these government, can't face the music, weka ndani hao na hao!, na huyo amesamaje weka ndani! because you can't make an argument? Very very true..

Now you walk away, sorry!, for me and many of us don't have that mentality, our belief and conviction says otherwise, race can't be worn on the sideline, and unfortunately for you, you lost the race before it begin,

Kwa maneno ya hero wangu, I came here to finish the race, unfortunately thieves and perjury are traits of losers, they can't handle the heat.

I can't say bye to you unfortunately, I will stick around, and you will learn something, I told you before we are in this for a race to be WON! Sometimes some of these thread an intellect of some can't read btw the lines.

Clueless, hopeless, you name it, we will drug them all to a finish line, "Hatubagui" our brothers in confusion,

Peace brother!

Back
Top Bottom