Watanzania Wenye UKIMWI wagoma kurudi Tanzania

ma foreign experts kibao hawatakagi kurudi kwao...nishapiga kazi sehemu flani na wafaransa nilikua nashugulikia work permits zao walikua wananiona kama mfalme..

Nakuamini Mkuu, kweli wageni wengi kwa mwangalio wao huiona TZ kama paradaisoo ya Duniani !! Mzungu arudi ?

waache wajaribu bahati yao
Bahati gani? Enzi zile Waafrika walipelekwa utumwani kwa shuruti, sasa wanajipeleka wenyewe. What good life can they get? Kuwa ombaomba au kufanya kazi za fedheha? Poor them. Wakiona maghorofa wanadhani maisha ni mteremko!

Watapelekwa PNG (Papua New G. Huko watapewa mashamba waanze maisha mapya good luck to them

Asylum seekers kwa kigezo gani? Watashangaa wanakuwa deported tu tena kwa aibu. Australia hawafanyi mambo kienyeji.

na mtaendelea kuajiri spies wengi Tu kwa staili hiyo

Kabisa Mkuu, Uspy upo kila kona hapa duniani kwa kiwango cha Kimataifa na hadi humu nchini Mspy kibao...tumelelewa na na Utawala wa kimafia (chama) huandama hata wazawaa, wapinzani,wastaafu,nk !! Leo hii jirani yako anakuspy !! na kazini unapigwa tochi na wenzio!! Rasilimali, Data ya nchii hii ipo Ulaya,USA,Chini kuliko kwa wananchi wenyewe...!

duh! siwezi shangaa baadhi yao ni wale wanaowapiga madongo "diaspora" humu mitandaoni.
kweli bongo ni zaidi ya uijuavyo.

duh! siwezi shangaa baadhi yao ni wale wanaowapiga madongo "diaspora" humu mitandaoni.
kweli bongo ni zaidi ya uijuavyo.

Hawa jamaa bana sijui kama watafanikiwa kwa sababu hii chadema ya Oz chini ya Tonny Abbot amecharuka sana no asylum seekers anymore ukienda kwa boat unarudishwa (deported). Imagine watu toka Afghanistan, Sri-Lanka, Syria na hata Iran wanagomewa sembuse kutoka Tanzania🙉🙉

The Tanzanians are among 25 African delegates to the meeting, including counterparts from Uganda and Ethiopia, who have contacted the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) in Australia after the five-day conference held in Melbourne.

Dar es Salaam. Some Tanzanian delegates who attended last week's high profile Aids conference in Australia are reportedly seeking asylum in that country, reports emerged yesterday.

The Tanzanians are among 25 African delegates to the meeting, including counterparts from Uganda and Ethiopia, who have contacted the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) in Australia after the five-day conference held in Melbourne.

According to foreign media reports yesterday, the asylum seekers have all expressed fear of being persecuted by their respective governments back home.

Around 13,600 delegates from more than 200 countries around the world attended the event which was headlined by former US President Bill Clinton and most of them have apparently returned to their countries.

Yesterday's report further indicated that the asylum seekers' situation was uncertain, for their declaration have now rendered them practically homeless and authorities have put up in motels, backpacker hostels and rooming houses across Melbourne.

The Citizen sought to verify the claims yesterday from a government minister, Mr William Lukuvi who had also attended the Aids meeting and was told that the government has not received official reports yet of any Tanzanians seeking asylum in Australia.

However, Mr Lukuvi said, he was aware that certain NGOs operating in the country were staging campaigns at the latest Aids conference, seeking for attention and recognition for the work they do in Tanzania.

"Certain groups, sponsored by foreign organisations that were staging campaigns at the conference, were complaining that our government does not recognise them,'' said Mr Lukuvi who is a minister of State in the Prime Minister's Office.

One of the asylum seekers from Tanzania, who didn't want to be identified, told the Australian-based news website ABC that he had received death threats for his work with people with HIV and albino children back home.

He alleged that the government won't be able to guarantee his safety or offer him protection, so he wished to lodge his asylum application later this month.

Narrating his alleged ordeal to ABC, the delegate said: "I don't have faith in my government for I don't believe it can protect me against these people." He added: "I have learnt that Australia has a good human rights record; that's why I am seeking protection here."

He further explained how he "narrowly escaped death" in March this year, when unknown people chased him as he drove home (not identified) after watching a soccer match. "So, I got a very bad accident ... almost like dying. They wanted to kill me.

After that crash, they disappeared completely because so many people came to give me help,'' he told ABC in Australia.

An official at the ASRC in Australia told ABC that people who come from countries where their lives are threatened with violence and oppressive politics usually find a safe haven in the country.

"We've had people in the past who have sought asylum and many have been granted their wish because their claims under the refugee protection were so strong,'' said Ms Pamela Curr.

SOURCE: The Citizen

I am not surprised but it is not clear. Could you narrate more on what this is all about?

Dar Aids delegates seek asylum in Australia

By Syriacus Buguzi, The Citizen Correpondent

Posted Tuesday, August 5 2014 at 08:11

In Summary

• The Tanzanians are among 25 African delegates to the meeting, including counterparts from Uganda and Ethiopia, who have contacted the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) in Australia after the five-day conference held in Melbourne.

Dar es Salaam. Some Tanzanian delegates who attended last week's high profile Aids conference in Australia are reportedly seeking asylum in that country, reports emerged yesterday.

According to foreign media reports yesterday, the asylum seekers have all expressed fear of being persecuted by their respective governments back home.

Huyo/hao Ni waTz gani? Au wanahusika na issue ya viungo vya IMTU? Siku zote huwa nachukizwa na watu wenye maisha binafsi Kama hawa na waoga wanaoogopa kukutana na changamoto, Ni Sawa kabisa na watu wanaotaka uraia wa nchi mbili.

Back
Top Bottom