Good News For Tanzanian Woman With Strange Growth as Governor Ngilu Intervenes

Mizchief

JF-Expert Member
Mar 28, 2013
Charity Ngilu kipitia Twitter

Today, while moving through Nairobi, I met Ms. Pendo Masonga, a 20 year old Tanzanian National who has what appears to be a malignant a growth on her mouth. /1

On interacting with her further I learnt that she has been living with this condition for a long time and had came to Kenya with the hope of meeting well-wishers to help her undergo a maxillofacial operation to correct the growth. /2

I have offered to pay for her expenses to undergo the operation which will be done in Kitui after other four successful similar surgeries at the Kitui Referral hospital. The patient has been picked, and is now in an ambulance on her way to Kitui Referral hospital.

Ukitoa msaada acha Mabango huku Tanzania wapo wakenya wengi wenye shida mbalimbali tunasaidiana kama ndugu na hatujawahi kuulizana utaifa kwenye shida sisi tukitenda jambo huwa hatutangazi bali tunasubiria masawabu tuu
Nyie jamaa haha. Kwa hiyo jamaa kakosea kuandika, Acheni zenu

Today, while moving through Nairobi, I met Ms. Pendo Masonga, a 20 year old Tanzanian National who has what appears to be a malignant a growth on her mouth. /1

On interacting with her further I learnt that she has been living with this condition for a long time and had came to Kenya with the hope of meeting well-wishers to help her undergo a maxillofacial operation to correct the growth. /2

I have offered to pay for her expenses to undergo the operation which will be done in Kitui after other four successful similar surgeries at the Kitui Referral hospital. The patient has been picked, and is now in an ambulance on her way to Kitui Referral hospital.
Thanks,neighbour

Ukitoa msaada acha Mabango huku Tanzania wapo wakenya wengi wenye shida mbalimbali tunasaidiana kama ndugu na hatujawahi kuulizana utaifa kwenye shida sisi tukitenda jambo huwa hatutangazi bali tunasubiria masawabu tuu
👏👏👏👏

Wakenya bana
Sisi tunawasaidia toka miaka na miaka Taifa lote msife njaa na tupo kimya tu.

life is really hard in Tanzania. she had to travel all the way to Kenya to seek help as everyone in Tanzania anapambana na hali yake.
huyu abakie hapa hapa nchini maana akirudi kwao, atateseka huyu.
We have shamba men and house boys from Kenya living in Tanzania while their children are thriving. They do have enough to eat, free education and a good health care system.

life is really hard in Tanzania. she had to travel all the way to Kenya to seek help as everyone in Tanzania anapambana na hali yake.
huyu abakie hapa hapa nchini maana akirudi kwao, atateseka huyu.
Ile picha ya Mdada mwizi hapa tz kutoka Kenya,wakenya wengi wanakamatwa tz kwa ujambazi na wizi hata viongozi wa serikali yenu ndiyo walikuwa wana simamia wizi wa madini yetu

Kitui governor Charity Ngilu chatting with a Tanzanian woman with a strange growth on her mouth. [Source/ Charity Ngilu]

FB_IMG_15943626613887596.jpg

You might have seen her pictures shared on social media platforms. A woman in distress with a strange growth in her face, in her arms a small child who happens to be here. Today she received good news as the embattled governor of Kitui county Charity Ngilu has come to her rescue. The governor, in a Facebook post on Thursday, said that she saw her and was moved by the woman's plight.

In the post, the Kitui county governor said that arrangements had already been made for her to be taken to a medical facility for treatment. The medical bill will be settled by funds from Charity Ngilu's pocket. Her name, from the governor's post, is Pendo Masonga and she is 20 years old. During their chat, the Tanzanian woman said that she had come to Kenya hoping to get well-wishers who will help her get medical attention.

In her post the Kitui governor revealed that people with the same condition had been treated.

"I am offering to pay for her expenses to undergo the Maxillofacila operation which will be done in Kitui after four other successful similar surgeries at the Kitui Referral hospital. The successful surgeries were all residents of the county of Kitui, " Charity Ngilu's post on Thursday read.

IMG_20200710_093126.png

A screenshot of a post that was made by embattled Kitui governor Charity Ngilu who has pledged to help a Tanzanian woman with a malignant growth get medical attention. [Source/ SB Mukalo]

Watakataa huyo sio mtanzania.
Si mseme tuu ukweli kua aliolewa na mkenya angekua bongo wala asingeaibika hivo.
OK sio mbaya msaidieni pia

Wadada wa kibongo ndo mjifunze hawa nyan'gau sio wema na hii ni propaganda ya Kenya is better than Tanzania 🤔

Wakenya watampa msaada atafanyiwa upasuaji kisha arudi kwenu huko akiwa mzima, hilo ndio la msingi, tunawasaidia sana wanaofaulu kuingia kuja Kenya.
Ni kweli, tunaomba kuwapa mrejesho kwamba, wale wakenya wenzenu walio kimbilia TZ na kutelekezwa sababu ya Corona, tumeishawatibu, na kuwarudisha Kenya.

Very kind of you Governor Ngilu. Watanzania endeleeni kututusi. Naton Jr

Back
Top Bottom