Wasomalia na Waethiopia wapi ni wabaguzi /racist kwa Waafrika wenzao /to their fellow black countrymen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh I see.

As I said before I can prove that you're just inferior and I can prove that you.
That's good as you can see now umaenza kuadmit that you're an idiot arrogant.
Watu ambao ni inferior wajinga na waoga siku zote wanareflect kilicho kwenye ubongo wao kwa wengine.

So that means when you said I'm an angry retard ulikuwa unajireflect mwenyewe.
So you're the idiot arrogant and an angry retard.
Well kila mtu anaona hilo even 5 years kid anaona hilo na kama huoni hilo well again you're an idiot.

Again as I said before answer my questions or you will just keep exposing yourself to me.

And as you can see I'm always Right.

Now answer my questions and stop being stupid or nitaendelea kuprove that you're just a coward with inferiority complex.
Usitake kulazimisha kila mtu aishi unavyotaka wewe , who the fvck do you think you are to force your wishes into other communities ?
Wewe ni kikaragosi tu mmoja in this world, and you can change nothing , kila jamii ina taboos na tanaduni zake .
Kama inakuuma meza vipande vya chupa , idiot

You are a looser and with that stupid mentality of your Wabantu mtaendelea kuwa wapuuzi hivyo hivyo miaka nenda Rudi , no wonder Bantu states are at the bottom on everything in this godamn planet , all they know is furthering children ,witchcraft and laziness ,
You're sad and madness.
Wait minute don't tell me wewe wewe ni mzungu.
You can't lie to me mr idiot profanity with a deadbrain.

The whole africa hakuna nchi iliyo na maendeleo wala nchi isiyo masikini.
So shame on your deadbrain.

Now unaanza kuhamisha league and start running away from your own stupidity.

Now mr idiot stop crying and answer my questions or just admit you're just an idiot with profanity and stupidity.

Almost forgot and coward with inferiority complex.

Mpuuzi hajibiwi Kwa Staha , you are a fool and a looser
Poor you
Seriously mr profanity unaanza kuongelea staha like seriously?
Wewe unaongelea kuhusu staha kama sio wewe unayetukana watu na akili zao kwenye hii mada?

Mpuuzi hajibiwi kwa staha lakini unaendelea kujibu?
You're ansure of yourself.
Ansure because you're actually a coward and inferior and you just trying to hide it from me.
As I said before you can't hide from me.

So now unaanza kukimbia your own sins and stupidity.
And start crying and begging like a little puppy in running water.

Now stop crying and answer my questions or admit that you're just a coward, stupid, profanity, ignorant, idiot, brain-dead with inferiority complex.

Admit it.

Seriously mr profanity unaanza kuongelea staha like seriously?
Wewe unaongelea kuhusu staha kama sio wewe unayetukana watu na akili zao kwenye hii mada?

Mpuuzi hajibiwi kwa staha lakini unaendelea kujibu?
You're ansure of yourself.
Ansure because you're actually a coward and inferior and you just trying to hide it from me.
As I said before you can't hide from me.

So now unaanza kukimbia your own sins and stupidity.
And start crying and begging like a little puppy in running water.

Now stop crying and answer my questions or admit that you're just a coward, stupid, profanity, ignorant, idiot, brain-dead with inferiority complex.

Admit it.
Seriously seriously my ass kiingereza cha kuokoteza majalalani, wewe Una intelligence ya kufanya argument na Mimi wewe ? , Mpuuzi mmoja wewe , listen I don't waste my time arguing with an idiot any longer .
You are a clown .
Don't quote me again .
Asshole .

Wewe pambana na Maisha stress zako usituletee Sisi , Maisha kama yanekukamua huko komaa , mjinga mmoja wewe , empty head
See I told you.

You're just a coward, stupid, profanity, ignorant, idiot, brain-dead with inferiority complex.

Mimi na wewe anayetukana watu hovyo online na anayetaka kuzamia nje ya nchi sababu anaona maisha ya africa yamempiga sababu ya ujinga wake mwenyewe.
Unadhani nani kati ya mimi na wewe analeta stress zake kwa Wengine?
That's one of the most idiotic things I have never heard in 2021.

So answer my questions or admit you're just a coward stupid, profanity, ignorant, idiot, brain-dead with inferiority complex.

Or you will just keep exposing yourself to me and I like that.
I like kurekebisha wajinga kama wewe.

Answer my questions or admit it.
You can't run from me.

Seriously seriously my ass kiingereza cha kuokoteza majalalani, wewe Una intelligence ya kufanya argument na Mimi wewe ? , Mpuuzi mmoja wewe , listen I don't waste my time arguing with an idiot any longer .
You are a clown .
Don't quote me again .
Asshole .
Wewe unargue au unatukana tu?
Sababu ubongo wako ndipo ulipoishia hapo and you call that intelligence?
WoW.

Stop crying you little coward there's nothing you can do zaidi ya kutukana.
Huna hoja zaidi ya kulialia na kutukana hovyo kama mtoto kichaa.

I won't stop exposing you're stupidity. now unaanza kutafuta excuses ili ukimbie ujinga wako mwenyewe well you can't.
wewe wakati unaquote watu matusi unadhani walikuwa wanajisikiaje?
now na wewe unaanza kulia you feel the pain.
Idiot.

Now Answer my questions or admit it.
That you're just a coward, stupid, profanity, ignorant, idiot, brain-dead with inferiority complex.

Admit it or niendelea kuexpose ujinga wako hapa.

Imerogwa wewe , pambana na Hali yako , oa na olewa na wabantu wenzako , changamana na wabantu wenzako , loosers always create imaginary enemies in their heads , your enemies are your stupidity and ignorance trying to force everyone to like you , it will never happen .
Pambana na Hali zenu
Mkuu wewe ni mjinga na narudia tena wewe ni mjinga.

Nilishakuuliza tangu mwanzo wapi nimeandika hayo maneno instead unaanza kurukaruka na kunikimbia.

Now nakuuliza tena.
Onyesha wapi nimeandika hayo maneno?

If you can't then admit it au niendelea kuexpose ujinga wako hapa.

Usitake kulazimisha kila mtu aishi unavyotaka wewe , who the fvck do you think you are to force your wishes into other communities ?
Wewe ni kikaragosi tu mmoja in this world, and you can change nothing , kila jamii ina taboos na tanaduni zake .
Kama inakuuma meza vipande vya chupa , idiot
I see right now unaanza kuimba taarabu na kuleta maneno ya kwenye kanga wanayovaa wadada wacheza vigodoro mitaani kwenye mada serious kama hii.

You're right I can change nothing but hey I can change everything even your small little brain in that big cave of yours you call it head.
Trust me I can do that and I'm always Right.

Well hakuna sehemu nimesema namlazimisha mtu.
But wewe kila ulichokiandika kinaonesha unataka kila mtu awe kama wewe.
I mean that's just super dumb.

Now jibu maswali yangu or admit.

Au nitaendelea kuexpose ujinga wako.
Kushindwa kujibu maswali yangu ni kuprove kwamba you're just a coward with inferiority complex anayejitahidi kujificha nyuma ya profanity kama defense mechanism or self defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom