Worth sharing This is a forwarded message: Pse all be extra careful!! Hi all, This is a real life story, a sad story which happened to a very dear friend. My friend had traveled with 3 other friends to a function up-country, to pay dowry to the parents of the gal to be married by one of the friends.. On their way back, the guys decided to have a bite of some Nyamachoma on a stopover, infact they had ordered for the choma to be made when they were heading to the function as they said, food ya shags is very boring. On the way back, just some 3 minutes to the Nyamachoma joint, my friends car got a puncture, and he was leading the convoy. He got out to change the tyre and by the time the next car got to where he was, he was almost done, so he just signalled the rest to just go and wait for him. The guys got to the joint so hungry, ordered for the choma to be brought to the table. My friend got there just in time to find the sizzling choma already on the table. He was so tempted by the choma that he just told them wacheni tu I get a bite then I go wash my hands, and true to his words, only picked and ate a piece then went to wash his hands. He came back and they were enjoying the choma when all over sudden my friend started screaming he had some terrible sharp s tomach pains and in almost 5 minutes the guy was sweating so they rushed him to the nearby hospital at least for first aid My friend passed on when they got to the hospital. The 3 other guys could not even talk .Nway after a post-mortem, and of course the arrest of his friends(suspected for food poisoning) it came out that the tire of his car he changed had stepped on a VERY poisonous snake on the way then he went to pick the Nyamachoma without washing his hands! He was buried 2 weeks ago.