Wapwaa! idea ni kazi au kazi ni idea ?

Unknown1

Mar 9, 2021
Wakuu! nipo jiji la Makalla ,naeza fanya kazi yoyote inayohitaji IDEA(s) ili kazi ifanyike

Nina ka-bachelor ka Philosophy with education (specialized in Philosophy and Linguistics)

Tuinuane kwa lolote wakuu! iwe ni wazo la kupambana kitaa au connection etc

Wazo ni wazo. Wazo sio kazi. Kazi inakuja pale unapotoa thamani ukalipwa. Kwa maana ya mabadilishano ya ulicho nacho ili kupata malipo ambayo fedha ni mojawapo.

Jambo la kwanza unalopaswa kufanya ni kuongeza umakini kwa kila unachofanya. Fursa utaziona. Usichanganye kiswahili na kiingereza. Sikiliza kwa umakini na kuwa na hali ya utulivu kuliko kuongea. Soma walau kitabu kimoja kwa wiki cha kutaaluma au cha kawaida. Punguza uzururaji kwenye mitandao. Anza na hayo.

Wazo ni wazo. Wazo sio kazi. Kazi inakuja pale unapotoa thamani ukalipwa. Kwa maana ya mabadilishano ya ulicho nacho ili kupata malipo ambayo fedha ni mojawapo.
Ooou!! kwahiyo niwe pragmatist ? asante kwa wazo mkuu

Jambo la kwanza unalopaswa kufanya ni kuongeza umakini kwa kila unachofanya. Fursa utaziona. Usichanganye kiswahili na kiingereza. Sikiliza kwa umakini na kuwa na hali ya utulivu kuliko kuongea. Soma walau kitabu kimoja kwa wiki cha kutaaluma au cha kawaida. Punguza uzururaji kwenye mitandao. Anza na hayo.
Hakika kwa haya ulonambia nkiyafuata bac ,nahis ntakuja kukushukuru badae

Asante saana kwa mawazo yako mkuu!

For me, you think in order to work. The same as Faith and reason, for me I understand in order to believe. Let me go to the point! If you want to start a business, you start with an idea, then you think a lot to actualize your idea, when you get capital you work hard to make sure the business will prosper. Hence you think in order to work.

For me, you think in order to work. The same as Faith and reason, for me I understand in order to believe. Let me go to the point! If you want to start a business, you start with an idea, then you think a lot to actualize your idea, when you get capital you work hard to make sure the business will prosper. Hence you think in order to work.
In Religious context ;Faith precedes Reason b'se Reason may enable all humans to know science, but only faith informs us of the ultimate end, goal, purpose, and plan for science.

But I thank you for giving me ur idea on Idea and Work ;what comes first ,;;thank you bruh

Try to read a bit about Karl Marx, I think, China has gone up economically because for them" One has to understand in order to believe"

Try to read a bit about Karl Marx, I think, China has gone up economically because for them" One has to understand in order to believe"
OOUU my goodness !Karl Marx is Chinese ? do you know what Marx says about religion ? do you know this statement is from whom ??? ''the soul of soulless conditions" (opium of the people")

Per economically ,yes China in better BUT Do you know what is confucianism ,taoism or Buddhism ?

Anyway! can I ask you ? take time to have deep read on theology or theodicy or medieval epoch