Wapiga Vichwa wakali kuwahi kutokea katika soka

Charlie chaplin

JF-Expert Member
Jan 26, 2014
Kwenye soka kumekua na wachezaji wenye vipaji vya kila aina ila kwenye suala la kufunga kwa kupiga vichwa ni wachache sana wapo.
Je unaweza kutupa list yako ya wachezaji watatu bora katika upigaji vichwa uliyowahi kuwashuhudia toka uanza kutazama soka.

Yangu mimi ni hii

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (ulimwengu unajua 🐐🐐Anaruka juu kama bombadier ya magufuli. Kichwa bora zaidi ni kile alichowapiga Mantud kwenye uefa champions league Evra alibaki haelewi afanye nn)
2. Edin Dzeko ( statistics says it all huyu jamaa kipindi akiwa wolfsburg aliweza kufunga goli zaidi ya kumi kwa msimu mmoja kwa kutumia kichwa tu still hadi leo ukizubaa kwenye boksi mipira ya juu lazma akutie adabu)
3. Fernando Morientes ( mtaalam wa diving header huyu. Wataalamu wanasema alikua anaweza ku curve na kuchop kwa kichwa 🤣🤣)

Je tatu bora yako ni ipi kwa wapiga vichwa??

List yako haijakamilika bila jina la huyu Mwamba.... Patrick Kluivert......

uongo MKUBWA
ALIYEINGIA KWENYE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS KWA MAGOLI YA VICHWA NI MUINGEREZA PETER CROUCH

Hizo record za waingereza achana nazo maana wanatabia ya ku overate wachezaji wao.
Ila wewe angalia tu kwa Akili ya kawaida Crouch pamoja na urefu wote anaweza kua mpiga vichwa mzuri kuliko chicharito au na ufupi wake??
Hata Nicklas Bendtner anamzidi Crouch kwa accuracy ya kupiga vichwa niamini Muingereza walimuoverate tu hamna kitu pale

Guiness book sio ya Waingereza acha kujitia upofu kwa mahaba

Tafuta takwimu za idadi ya magoli ndo uje kubishana
Hizo record za waingereza achana nazo maana wanatabia ya ku overate wachezaji wao.
Ila wewe angalia tu kwa Akili ya kawaida Crouch pamoja na urefu wote anaweza kua mpiga vichwa mzuri kuliko chicharito au na ufupi wake??
Hata Nicklas Bendtner anamzidi Crouch kwa accuracy ya kupiga vichwa niamini Muingereza walimuoverate tu hamna kitu pale

Peter Crouch surpassed Alan Shearer in 2017
Daniel Zeqiri
9 OCTOBER 2017 • 3:38 PM
Peter Crouch will be immortalised in Guinness World Records 2018 for scoring the most headed goals of the Premier League era.

The Stoke City striker moved past Alan Shearer's tally of 46 in May 2015, and has since added a further four goals to set a record that is unlikely to be broken any time soon.

Crouch's 51 headers came at six clubs over a 15-year period, during which he also scored 22 England goals in 42 caps - only the third striker after Jimmy Greaves and Gary Lineker to finish his England career with a ratio better than one goal every two games.

"It feels good! To hold any record, certainly in the Premier League, is great. I’m very proud of it," Crouch told Guinness World Records.

Crouch, who received his framed certificate on Monday, believes he is among a dying breed of strikers. “I see centre forwards hanging around outside the box and it blows my mind, I just can’t get my head around it."

Peter Crouch celebrates a goal against Southampton CREDIT: REUTERS
“I believe, if you are a centre forward, you should be in the box, ready for the ball. That’s the way I have always played my game and that will never change.”

Of course, Crouch's height has been a key factor in his march to the record, even though critics have argued he did not always make the most of his natural advantage in the air.

A perfect hat-trick against Arsenal for Liverpool and a stunning volley for Stoke against Manchester City are the highlights of his club career, though he has not featured for England since 2010.

Other new entries to the annual include the fastest goal scored in a Fifa football World Cup qualifier (Christian Benteke – 8.1 sec), most games won by a coach with the same international football team (Joachim Löw) and Most Uefa European Championship tournaments scored in by a player (Cristiano Ronaldo).

Bado sijamkubali ila he is good naona anarecord nzuri sana but still naomba nikuulize kitu.
1. Mfano katika cross tano Crouch anaweza kuotea moja 1/5 kufunga ila kuna wachezaji kama Cr7, Dzeko, Kluivert au Morientes lazima wakuotee zaidi ya mara mbili yaani 3/5.
Numbers dont lie njoo na takwimu sio kuwa SUBJECTIVE

Peter Crouch surpassed Alan Shearer in 2017
Daniel Zeqiri
9 OCTOBER 2017 • 3:38 PM
Peter Crouch will be immortalised in Guinness World Records 2018 for scoring the most headed goals of the Premier League era.
The Stoke City striker moved past Alan Shearer's tally of 46 in May 2015, and has since added a further four goals to set a record that is unlikely to be broken any time soon.
Crouch's 51 headers came at six clubs over a 15-year period, during which he also scored 22 England goals in 42 caps - only the third striker after Jimmy Greaves and Gary Lineker to finish his England career with a ratio better than one goal every two games.
"It feels good! To hold any record, certainly in the Premier League, is great. I’m very proud of it," Crouch told Guinness World Records.
Crouch, who received his framed certificate on Monday, believes he is among a dying breed of strikers. “I see centre forwards hanging around outside the box and it blows my mind, I just can’t get my head around it."
Peter Crouch celebrates a goal against Southampton CREDIT: REUTERS
“I believe, if you are a centre forward, you should be in the box, ready for the ball. That’s the way I have always played my game and that will never change.”
Of course, Crouch's height has been a key factor in his march to the record, even though critics have argued he did not always make the most of his natural advantage in the air.
A perfect hat-trick against Arsenal for Liverpool and a stunning volley for Stoke against Manchester City are the highlights of his club career, though he has not featured for England since 2010.
Other new entries to the annual include the fastest goal scored in a Fifa football World Cup qualifier (Christian Benteke – 8.1 sec), most games won by a coach with the same international football team (Joachim Löw) and Most Uefa European Championship tournaments scored in by a player (Cristiano Ronaldo).

Kinachombeba Crouch hapo ni kapata muda mrefu sana wakucheza ligi ya EPL tu. Imagine mtu hadi saivi miaka 39 bado anacheza sasa kwann hiyo record asiweke.
Sio kwamba nasema ni mbovu ila kwa kipindi kirefu Crouch amecheza pale uingereza ila hana Accuracy kubwa sana kama kina Dzeko na wengineo.
Imagine CR7 angecheza pale uingereza hadi leo unafikiri record zake zingekuaje kwa vichwa.
Still naamini hata sergio Ramos ana accuracy ya kupiga vichwa kuliko huyu striker ngongoti wa kingereza overated tu.

List yangu ni kama ifuatavyo;

1. Patrick Kluivert
2. Steve Bruce
3. Sergio Ramos
4. Cristiano Ronaldo
5. Nemanja Vidic
6. Pippo Inzaghi

Sijapanga kwa namba. Ila mimi mara nyingi huwa nawapa credit sana mabeki hasa wa kati pindi wanapoenda kupiga vichwa kutokana na mipira ya kona au adhabu ndogo.

Ila kwa washambuliaji huyi Kluivert hana mfano wake.