Wapenzi wa Muziki wa Country tukutane hapa

Mndengereko

JF-Expert Member
Mar 24, 2011
We did have a greatest love of all, but her Jolene come and destruct everything, she said that I believe in you. i said I still lost you ,I’m afraid to be coward of the country, she said no matter what I will always love you ,I told her old flames can’t handle a flame to you ,she said think about love I told her some broken heart will never mend, so what!!hungry again?, no i think u wanna put again
salt in my tears!!!,she said no I won’t be your heartbreaker, despite I know that love is on roll but time and tears have made me through, she said love me over again I said I will love u ova tonight, she said att watta go I concluded at jamaica farewell.

We did have a greatest love of all, but her Jolene come and destruct everything, she said that I believe in you. i said I still lost you ,I'm afraid to be coward of the country, she said no matter what I will always love you ,I told her old flames can't handle a flame to you ,she said think about love I told her some broken heart will never mend, so what!!hungry again?, no i think u wanna put again
salt in my tears!!!,she said no I won't be your heartbreaker, despite I know that love is on roll but time and tears have made me through, she said love me over again I said I will love u ova tonight, she said att watta go I concluded at jamaica farewell.

Last edited by a moderator:
We did have a greatest love of all, but her Jolene come and destruct everything, she said that I believe in you. i said I still lost you ,I'm afraid to be coward of the country, she said no matter what I will always love you ,I told her old flames can't handle a flame to you ,she said think about love I told her some broken heart will never mend, so what!!hungry again?, no i think u wanna put again
salt in my tears!!!,she said no I won't be your heartbreaker, despite I know that love is on roll but time and tears have made me through, she said love me over again I said I will love u ova tonight, she said att watta go I concluded at jamaica farewell.

Halafu ongea tena dogo......

Wakuu nawasalimu habari za hapa jamvini
Karibuni sana katika mjadala huu ambao umelenga hasa kusaidiana kujua zaidi ya huu mziki wa country ambao ni mziki unaokongo moyo na kukufanya kama unashida usahau kwa mda..
kwangu mm nilipenda kujua zaidi wakali wa hiz nyimbo...kwa sasa top ten zangu ni
1. Don william
2.Kenny roggers
3.Dolly parton
4.Alan Jackson
5.John cash
6.george strait
7. Tim mcGraw
8.Taylor swift
9.John Denver
10.george florida

Wakuu nawasalimu habari za hapa jamvini
Karibuni sana katika mjadala huu ambao umelenga hasa kusaidiana kujua zaidi ya huu mziki wa country ambao ni mziki unaokongo moyo na kukufanya kama unashida usahau kwa mda..
kwangu mm nilipenda kujua zaidi wakali wa hiz nyimbo...kwa sasa top ten zangu ni
1. Don william
2.Kenny roggers
3.Dolly parton
4.Alan Jackson
5.John cash
6.george strait
7. Tim mcGraw
8.Taylor swift
9.John Denver
10.george florida

Hata mie napenda nyimbo hizi.

Hao ni waimbaji sio nyimbo zenyewe. Binafsi sijawahi mfikiria zaidi ya Kenny Rogers na Don.

Hao ni waimbaji sio nyimbo zenyewe. Binafsi sijawahi mfikiria zaidi ya Kenny Rogers na Don.

Kwa hiyo ni wewe yu ndio unajua kuwa hayo ni ya waimbaji?

Umekimbilia kuandika ukizani?

Kwa hiyo haujui maana ya ...nyimbo hizi....

Au kaongelea nyimbo gani kwenye uzi huu? Nimeandika sababu sina muda wa kuongelea lolote zaidi.

Basi ukajiona mshindiiiii