Wanasiasa wetu na "In the name of the investors!"

Profesa

JF-Expert Member
Oct 28, 2010
In the name of the investors!

We shall pass the legislations and policies that will create conducive environment for the foreigners who wish to come and collect our treasures s for the price they want as far as they assure that they give among us personally a good commission. In this due case, we shall give any foreigner with good deal a space to exploit our treasures with minimum conditions including almost no taxes and no serious inspection, as far as I have my potion, it does not matter how much it goes to the government! Afterall the potion I commission I am getting from the investors my friend, even if I remain in the government for ten years, i cant get it, add all the salaries, the travel allowances, the benefits, and even the Hose's poshos.

Our people are poor and they have the right to remain poor since poverty is a phenomena and there is no miracle in getting rid of it. After all we have already passed the law that does not give our people that strong right to the land even if it belongs to their ancestors, if we want it we can take it anytime and pay them the way we want regardless of the value laying underneath, with this law they have been lend. “Investors” have the right to force them out of the land. their poverty is non of our business, even if they have been sitting on that treasures for long, however many Tanzanian are very poor.

What are you saying? The next generation, forget about them, they will take care of themselves, the Father of the Nation’s ideologies were relying on selfishness, how comes we (persona not institutional) suffer and leave the treasures for the next generation? This nation shall develop? No its me who should develop, what is the nation? Everyone has to take care of him/herself. “Take Yours Early (It makes more sense in Swahili) before its too late!”

The Legislators,
Bla bla house,
Where the Elephant Sunk in early years, Middle town.

Optional Paradigm: Someone Else's Treasure – Tanzania – praxis pictures

Brilliant observation professor...

My issue with our current government ni ile "fairness" kwa watu wake wazawa.... it is more challenging for a local to be granted permission and luxury to invest kama humui mtu na hata kama unatafuta access na wakubwa inakua lazma utoe kitu

i guess na hao wageni wanatoa kitu as well

the bottom line is - CORRUPTION HAS BLINDED PEOPLE

In the name of the investors!

We shall pass the legislations and policies that will create conducive environment for the foreigners who wish to come and collect our treasures s for the price they want as far as they assure that they give among us personally a good commission. In this due case, we shall give any foreigner with good deal a space to exploit our treasures with minimum conditions including almost no taxes and no serious inspection, as far as I have my potion, it does not matter how much it goes to the government! Afterall the potion I commission I am getting from the investors my friend, even if I remain in the government for ten years, i cant get it, add all the salaries, the travel allowances, the benefits, and even the Hose's poshos.
Profesa,
The politician is a rare breed indeed.
They live by the sound their mouths are making , and its usually not geunine.
The also love all the creeds and benefits accruing from the 1st world, no wonder we have the vijisenti phenomenon in offshore islands.
The reality of the situation is they all come back to live an ordinary life with the wananchi, come retirement.
Thats when they realise their fallacies, but alas its too late!
They love the foreighners beleving that they will hide their secrets and below the table hand outs, how wrong they think.
Tabloids and papers are full of half told stories, just a hint at what the public should know.
All the same , thre is some growing up, in old age that is still pending.

Back
Top Bottom