Wanajeshi wa Afrika Kusini waingia mtaani, mkung'uto kwa yeyote atakiuka amri ya kutotoka nje

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Hali inazidi kuwa balaa Afrika, sasa kule South wanajeshi wameanza doria, thubutu kutoa pua nje unakutana nalo.....

South African National Defence Force soldiers

South African National Defence Force soldiers march at the Doornkop Military Base in Soweto, on March 26, 2020, as they get ready to support the South African Police Service in maintaining public order during the national lockdown scheduled from March 26, 2020 until April 16, 2020. PHOTO | LUCA SOLA | AFP

South Africa came under a nationwide military-patrolled lockdown on Friday, joining other African countries imposing strict curfews and shutdowns in an attempt to halt the spread of the coronavirus across the continent.
Some 57 million people are to be restricted to their homes during South Africa's three-week total lockdown which began at midnight.
Kenya, Rwanda and Mali are some of the African countries that have imposed restrictions to curb the spread of the coronavirus, which has been confirmed to have infected 3,203 people and killed 87.
Although Africa's toll is far lower than in Europe, the United States and the Middle East, health experts say the world's poorest continent is especially vulnerable and the figures likely fall far short of the reality.
Donning camouflage uniform complete with a cap, President Cyril Ramaphosa saw off soldiers before they deployed from a military base in Soweto township outside economic hub Johannesburg.
"I send you out to go and defend our people against coronavirus," Ramaphosa said.
South Africa begins military-patrolled lockdown

Kenya KDF ianze kuwatandika maana shemegi zangu hua hamsikii bila kichapo

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Kenya KDF ianze kuwatandika maana shemegi zangu hua hamsikii bila kichapo

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Kuanzia usiku wa leo hapa Kenya ni mkung'uto ukijifanya kiherehere cha kutoka nje usiku.

Back
Top Bottom