Wamarekani wauponda upinzani nchini tanzania

Jun 9, 2011
Habari nilizozopata kisa cha Bi Clintoni kukataa kuonana naviongozi wa upinzani nchini hasa Chadema ni eti jinsi anavyofahamu hakuna upinzani wa kweli nchini isipokuwa waganga njaa....hapa namnukuu
"..................

Bi Hillary Clinton na wamarekani wenzake hawapigi kura Tanzania. Frankly my dear we don't give a toss what non-voters say about CDM.

Habari nilizozopata kisa cha Bi Clintoni kukataa kuonana naviongozi wa upinzani nchini hasa Chadema ni eti jinsi anavyofahamu hakuna upinzani wa kweli nchini isipokuwa waganga njaa....hapa namnukuu
"..................

Sidhani kama hata kama angekutana nao kuna chochote cha maana ambacho angefanya. Ni naamini kuwa kaja kutetea masilahi ya nchi yake hivyo anachelea kuwakasilisha wenyeji wake.

Bi Hillary Clinton na wamarekani wenzake hawapigi kura Tanzania. Frankly my dear we don't give a toss what non-voters say about CDM.

While I respect the notion that outsiders should not wield an undue influence in Tanzanian politics - I blasted Kikwete for touting too much a supposedl endorsement from Obama last year for this very reason- I also realize that politics is much more than the bean counting of electocracy.

Toconvince Tanzanians that CHADEMA can assume responsible leadership, it needs to show Tanzanians that it can be of influence at the international stage. I do not doubt that there are valid reasons to dismiss Secy. Clinton's alleged snob, but I find the above notion as not only unconvincingly lazy, but also dangerously introverted.

How can you say with confidence that you don't care what no-voters think? Is this CHADEMA's position or your own? Does this mean CHADEMA does not/ should not care about the Tanzanian diaspora which does not vote not out of choice? What about the ill? Young? Illiterate and disgruntled?

Does CHADEMA know anything about the importance of coalition building in politics? What is CHADEMA's foreign policy anyway? Does it reflect this nonsense of "we do not care about non-voters"? If you want to dis the US for valid reasons go ahead, but this "non-voters" argument has no basis.

"..................

Hawa jamaa hawaendi mahala kama hakuna maslahi yao,ni watu hatari sana duniani,wakuogopwa kama ukoma,ulikwisha sikia wamekwenda libya kwa matembezi?wakienda ujue wanakwenda kupora mafuta,hivyo ujue hapa kuna kitu kinachowanufaisha sio bure,na sisi tunatakiwa kusimama kidete kuondoa huu ukoloni wanaouendekeza viongozi wetu,nchi yetu,maliasili tulionayo ni yetu lazima tujiamini katika hilo,na tuwakatae viongozi wanaowaendekeza na kutunyang'anya mali yetu kwa malipo kidogo kama wanavyo fanya GEITA,NYAMONGO na kwingineko

Clinton lazima aogope wapinzani kuingia madarakani , kwakua fursa zao za kinyonyaji zitafika mwisho, mwenendo wa kusaini mikataba ya magungo kwa siri pale Ikulu itakua mwisho, na anajua fika hatari ilio mbele yao kwa maslahi yaO YA KIWENDA WAZIMU.
NGUVU YA UMMA haiwezi kuzuiliwa na walevi wa madaraka , wanaodhani bila USA , wao hawawezi kutawala.
nguvu ya umma Inakuja kukamata Taifa hili..............
183451_183933378314385_100000931728936_409898_359411_n.jpg

"..................
this is not true.... she had a tight schedule and her trip was to deliver a specific message bhana na sio siasa.... ilmu duni weye mutu ya kula kuku

While I respect the notion that outsiders should not wield an undue influence in Tanzanian politics - I blasted Kikwete for touting too much a supposedl endorsement from Obama last year for this very reason- I also realize that politics is much more than the bean counting of electocracy.

Toconvince Tanzanians that CHADEMA can assume responsible leadership, it needs to show Tanzanians that it can be of influence at the international stage. I do not doubt that there are valid reasons to dismiss Secy. Clinton's alleged snob, but I find the above notion as not only unconvincingly lazy, but also dangerously introverted.

How can you say with confidence that you don't care what no-voters think? Is this CHADEMA's position or your own? Does this mean CHADEMA does not/ should not care about the Tanzanian diaspora which does not vote not out of choice? What about the ill? Young? Illiterate and disgruntled?

Does CHADEMA know anything about the importance of coalition building in politics? What is CHADEMA's foreign policy anyway? Does it reflect this nonsense of "we do not care about non-voters"? If you want to dis the US for valid reasons go ahead, but this "non-voters" argument has no basis.

Kiranga, those were his personal views and by no means CHADEMA's... the mission in Tizii understand and respect the role of chadema even though there is some reservation on the depth of cdm core especially with guys like lema given quite a large platform and sphere

hope things will change with a rampant recruitment of young and smart talents to mix well with the vigilant contingency that is already there, formal or informal

Can you do a revision of what you have written??

What is the point of Ms Clinton meeting opposition?
Labda kama angekuja kusuluhisha migogoro au vita.. Hatuna vita wala mvutano wowote wa kupelekea mtu kama yeye akutane na upinzani. Inafact yeye hapigi kura..
Amekuja kuonana na serikali iliyopo madarakani kwa ajili ya kufanya mambo yao

Back
Top Bottom