Wamarekani wanazidi kujikita kijeshi barani Africa

I thought you said Africa has nothing to offer. Now it has changed to be a favour?

Hivi Patmos Island wewe ni mwafrika?

Kwa hiyo, unasema US anakuja Afrika ili kutufanyia favor?

Kama ulivyoonesha kuwa US kuna China town na kila kitu made in China...sasa hapo kwa nini US aje Afrika badala ya kujikita huko US na kuziba nyufa za nyumba yake kwanza kabla ya kutufanyia favor sisi waafrika?

US amekuwa na huruma na sisi Waafrika zaidi kuliko ya matatizo ya ndani waliyonayo wenyewe?

That is not an offer, Nigeria can't eat the oil!!!! They need help, from a rich person/nation like the USA to help you guys. Why don't the Africans buy the oil? Why wait for America to come and buy your oil?

I said about China town so that you can understand the position of America and China. These two are friends. You can't separate them. China is making money from America and America is enjoying cheap commodities and labor from China. It is all about game. You have to learn the game and live the game.

That is not an offer, Nigeria can't eat the oil!!!!

the position of America and China. These two are friends. You have to learn the game and live the game.

So Africa and African countries have something to offer?

Yes,"Best" friends who work around the clock to cancel each other out.

Its seems you are out dated a little bit. When USA is using gun and roses to conquer, Chinise are using cheap labor and cheap commodities to conquer the world. There is nothing good in Africa that will attract USA. Just tell me one. If there was, USA would have been in Africa years back.

God bless America.

What does Africa has to offer?

So Africa and African countries have something to offer?

Yes,"Best" friends who work around the clock to cancel each other out.

Nonda, there is nothing there. I am telling you, there is none, what Africans have/has, if any, is a curse to Africans.

The oil you have, is killing you guys in Nigeria. The same oil, killed Gaddafi. Guess who is the buyer? Guess what do you guys do with the money? You see. Africans must love them self and stop waiting for USA, UK, EU, CHINA to bail you out. Look at Tanganyika, you Tanganyikans have been receiving bail out since Nyerere time. Now you are stuck, big time stuck, and waiting for Politicians to take you out, SINCE when POLI-TRICK helped people?

How long will it take for Africans to understand that the west is for the west?

Let us look at the Egyptians, I love them, they are smart and love their country. They actually, keep their country better, which is contrary to that guy from Libya, he make sure that he destroy the country, what a sad and shameful thing.

Egypt, they are using Lake Victoria for water, and there is water everywhere in Egypt, go to the village there is water from Mwanza Tanganyika. Go to Mwanza, Tanganyika, there is no water. No water at all.

Anyway, there is nothing good so far.

Its seems you are out dated a little bit. When USA is using gun and roses to conquer, Chinise are using cheap labor and cheap commodities to conquer the world.
Well, it has to do with those Islamist Mujaheedin, as long they are there, the USA will be there to smoke them rats. There is nothing good in Africa that will attract USA. Just tell me one. If there was, USA would have been in Africa years back.
God bless America.
Allow me to borrow you words here,"USA is using gun and roses to conquer". To conquer what?? What does USA conquer? Why would they use guns and roses to conquer? What use does that what USA conquer has to USA? What does USA get by conquering what they conquer?

What does Africa has to offer?
Plenty of mineral reserves and oil also as a market .

What do Africa has which can change American economy? A small thing like electricity is still a taboo, eehn, JF, let us be serious here.
You do not seem to be serious, are you?
Current U.S. Interests in Africa
Based on a hard-headed calculus as to what constitutes a U.S. interest, the United Stateshas only five interests in Africa.

First, the United States obtains about 20 percent of its imported oil from Africa and wants to maintain or expand its access to African energy.

Second, it seeks political support from as many as possible of Africa's fifty-threecountries, which constitute more than one-quarter of the members of the United Nations.

Third, it wants to maintain access for U.S. military aircraft to overfly/land in Africancountries and for U.S. Navy ships to refuel and resupply in African ports.

Fourth, it seeks African support in the global fight against terrorism, drug smuggling,money laundering and international crime so that these problems do not spread to theUnited States.

Fifth, it wants to increase exports to Africa.Some analysts would include as U.S. interests in Africa the expansion of democracy,improvement of human rights, economic development of African countries, support for freemarkets, etc. In my view, these are more appropriately described as goals or objectives of U.S. policy. They are not ³hard´ interests.

Africa: U.S. Interests/Policy and Potential Collaboration/Competition with China

If you would like to go deep and see who control USA, the real power behind the US gvt and what target they have watch this

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube

...Egypt, they are using Lake Victoria for water, and there is water everywhere in Egypt, go to the village there is water from Mwanza Tanganyika. Go to Mwanza, Tanganyika, there is no water. No water at all.
Yeah, you have not been to Egypt. I can see that!

Back
Top Bottom