Waliooa umeshakutana na PAW — Personal Assistant to your Wife aka Vicheche?

Shadow

JF-Expert Member
May 19, 2008
Soma hapa chini yanayojiri kwenye wadada wanaochangamkia married men. Unaweza kujifunza kitu hapa kuhusu kujiepusha nao!

Dating unavailable man.

By Kiundu Waweru

Few weeks ago, Tony M posed a question to his neighbour Milly G upstairs. "Why do women chase men who are already taken?" And recently, Brenda Kageni, added to the mystery, albeit in a flawed way. She said that a man in such a relationship is the villain and not the woman who used her feminine wiles to ensnare a hapless innocent man.

Well, indulge me as I add my two cents worth opinion to this interesting debate.
It is true and happening. Women are on a short leash and on the prowl. They have become the hunters, nay, huntresses, but calculating huntresses nevertheless. They may be living with a subject (read man), in the same block and despite the man's efforts to chat them up, or even seduce them, they sway their ample bums and curvy hips the other way. But not until the poor brother gives up the bachelorhood and brings home the queen who did not sway the other way when he ‘tuned' her.

Now that the scenario has changed, the said lady, the swayer, will go out of her way to make sure the married chap knows she is around. Dressed skimpily, and with a wily seductive smile, she will somehow happen to be on the corridors every time the brother is coming in or going out. Shortly, she begins to ‘hi' him. Meanwhile, the brother will notice that when he introduces his beau as "my wife", other single ladies in the estate and in social places begin to show interest - that was formerly non-existent - like he just won Sh10 million jackpot.

The ladies are ingenious; they will not stop there, as Kamaa found out. During a wedding reception he attended with his wife, a mutual friend introduced them as Mr and Mrs Kamau at a table of strangers. A lady seated next to him chatted Kamaa up all evening while ignoring his wife. Every time Kaama tried to bring his wife into the conversation, the lady would counter it by talking on and on. At some point she exclaimed, "Oh my God, I lost my phone". She then asked for Kamaa's phone so she could ‘flash' hers to trace it. Her phone rung somewhere in her handbag and with a smug smile, handed Kamaa his phone, with an "I think I am getting tipsy", excuse.

Women hurt for far too long
The following day, Kamaa received a call from a woman whose voice was distinctly familiar. She introduced herself as the lady of last night, at the reception - "Remember?" Kaama wondered where the devil she had found his number. He was never any wiser. He hung up on her but she was unrelenting. In the coming days, she inundated him with phone calls and went on to pledge her undying love. That he was married was no excuse. Her curt reply was: "I know, that's no big deal, I can be your PAW - Personal Assistant to your Wife."

The million-dollar question is, why are women chasing left, right and centre after engaged and married men? Especially as Brenda wrote: "… despite there being enough men out there for all of us". Well, I'm sure she will not tell you this but I think it is because of sheer unbridled desperation and laziness and well, jealousy.

These women have been hurt for far too long. They are tired of dating irresponsible dudes. The shortcut - the man who has shown some level of commitment. They know they will share, but it is better than being played. In addition, some of these pests have been desperately searching for the perfect domesticated males. But alas, few are forthcoming. What to do? Share the few.

Others are jealous of that woman who seems to have it all - nice looking children, a perfect husband and a warm home. Instead of striving to achieve the same for themselves, they decide to deep their hands in the ‘ready-made kitty'.

Others still are into the thrill of stealing. Knowing only too well that they are enjoying 'mali ya wenyewe' (other people's property), the adrenaline rush of playing thuggish/spyish games keeps them alive.

Let me be objective here. Any man caught up in this web should do whatever it takes in his power to resist such temptations. However, all said and done, the woman is the vampire villain and she should cast her net to the many single men out there. That's what I think about it. But I guess we will only conclusively close this topic when we hear about it from the horses' mouth. Over to you sisters!

source:The Standard | Online Edition :: Loving the unavailable man

Few weeks ago, Tony M posed a question to his neighbour Milly G upstairs. "Why do women chase men who are already taken?" And recently, Brenda Kageni, added to the mystery, albeit in a flawed way. She said that a man in such a relationship is the villain and not the woman who used her feminine wiles to ensnare a hapless innocent man.[/FONT]

...inakuwa rahisi kwake hilo 'papa la mji' ku demand na kuwa supplied anachokitaka, kwani tayari anakuwa anazo substantially true information about a person, which can be embarrassing and/or damaging, Socially.

Bwana lazima tutumie tulivyopewa
Wanataka tuyatunze ya nini, afterall ndo kazi yeke
Ni sawa na kununua gari afu huiendeshi unaendlea kupanda daladala
Sioni faida
Mabinti, nawaruhusu kutumia mali zenu, hakuna atakayekuuliza chochote
Hiyo ndo mali pekee unayoimiliki bila ubia na mtu yeyote

we mtu mwenye jinsia mbili wewe vp? Yamekuwa hayo?

loh so tuwe itumike na kila mtu ? mahali popote na saa yeyote sio?
Bwana lazima tutumie tulivyopewa
Wanataka tuyatunze ya nini, afterall ndo kazi yeke
Ni sawa na kununua gari afu huiendeshi unaendlea kupanda daladala
Sioni faida
Mabinti, nawaruhusu kutumia mali zenu, hakuna atakayekuuliza chochote
Hiyo ndo mali pekee unayoimiliki bila ubia na mtu yeyote

This has confirmed one of my theories. Oh my poor husband. Kumbe ni kweli mna wakati mgumu.:juggle:

Others are jealous of that woman who seems to have it all - nice looking children, a perfect husband and a warm home. Instead of striving to achieve the same for themselves, they decide to deep their hands in the ‘ready-made kitty'.

http://www.eastandard.net/relationship/InsidePage.php?id=1144010023&cid=431&

Wanawake hawa ndio worse coz atataka ku-share kila kitu hawa ndo design ya kulengesha mimba kilazima...after that anatishia kujiua au kwenda kwa mke wa jamaa kumuonesha kuwa 'hauko peke yako'....mmmh,wanaume mpate somo hapo!

Its survival for the fittest
some play fair, some play rough

at the end of the day the fittest will survive

kumtega mtu nayo ni teknik
kumlengeshea nayo ni teknik
kumblackmail asipotunza atamwonesha mkewe nayo ni teknik

Wanawake hawa ndio worse coz atataka ku-share kila kitu hawa ndo design ya kulengesha mimba kilazima...after that anatishia kujiua au kwenda kwa mke wa jamaa kumuonesha kuwa 'hauko peke yako'....mmmh,wanaume mpate somo hapo!

Back
Top Bottom