Wakili wa Law Firm ya Riziwani Aukwaa Ujaji

Nilipita mahali nikamkuta rafiki yangu hakimu akiwa analalamikia upendeleo uliokithiri katika serikali yetu. Kwamba badala ya kuteua watu competent na walioitumikia nchi hii kwa uadilifu mkubwa, wanateuana kwa kujuana kwao hata kama yule mteule hana uwezo. Akasema Riziwani ni mtu ametokea kuwa na nguvu sana nchi hii na anayeweza kuwa karibu nae anaweza kuteuliwa kwa cheo chochote. Akatoa mfano wa Jaji Mujulizi ilitokea Riz kufanya internship Law firm ya IMMA haikupita siku Mujuliz akaula. Lililomshtua zaidi ni uteuzi wa jaji Latifa aliyekuwa anafanya kazi chamber ya Riz iliyopo hapo maktaba kuu ya Taifa. Anasema huyo dada mbali na kwamba hana uzoefu wa maana hana uwezo kihivyo ambao ungemwezesha aonekane miongoni mwa wanasheria wazoefu na wenye uwezo mkubwa waliosheheni Tanzania. Pamoja na kwamba mimi si mwanasheria, niliumizwa sana na tuhuma hizi kwani zinaiua kabisa Tanzania kama tutakuwa tunateua watu kwa vile mtoto wa rais anasema na si kwa vile ana uwezo. Inaumiza sana. Jamani 2015 tuifute CCM katika historia ya nchii ili tyuijenge Tanzania mpya yenye haki kwa wote, yenye kuwapa kazi watu wenye uwezo bila kujali ni nani

Umesha Jua Jipendekeza kwa PRINCE utapata kila kitu... ni miaka 2 tu imebaki furaha hizo

zitaisha...

Fikiria kama Watoto Wa Nyerere, Mwinyi na Mkapa Wangefanya hivyo Pia Unadhani CCM sasa

Hivi Ingekuwa bado Madarakani? Ndio hayo yanayaoikabili Nchi ya Kenya Sasa Hivi Wanasiasa

Ni Wale Wale na Watoto Wao na Ndugu zao; Wanabadilisha tu Sir Names...

HOW many of us make it to the top of our professions? It has not come as a surprise to many people in Rufiji, who knew Latifa Mansour since her childhood, for what she has accomplished today. Latifa started her education at a humble rural village called Mkongo in Rufiji District in 1978.
Not many who had their early education here became as successful as Latifa. In short, Latifa has hit the jackpot, for she has attained her dreams. Latifa is a young woman; an accomplished lawyer who is brilliant, honest and generous. During the interview for this article her young daughter kept nagging her but as expected Latifa remained calm, focused, tolerant and motherly.
The daughter, who kept interrupting the goings-on, was simply curious. Like mother like daughter. Latifa proved that it was possible to fulfill the responsibilities of a caring mother and work diligently as an accomplished lawyer. Latifa runs her own professional business which is known as M/S Latifa Law Chamber. It is located at Mikocheni in the city of Dar es Salaam.
She points out that it was her last job that inspired her to become what she is today. "I was working with Ms Fatma Karume, a prominent lawyer based in Dar es Salaam, who inspired me to stand on my own feet. At one time she went away for three months. During this time I went solo in her law firm. It was during three challenging months that I realized that I could make correct business decisions and keep the firm working steadily and profitably.
Latifa was born in Mkongo Village at Utete hospital. Her father was a businessman and her mother was a housewife. Latifa says that her father divorced her mother but refused to let his children leave his home. So, the divorce separated Latifa from her mother at a tender preschool age. From that time on, Latifa says, her mum had nothing to do with her life because she was denied the custodianship of her daughter.
Latifa is still resentful on the way she missed the parental love and affection of her biological mother.She compares her plight to that of Cinderela who is a character in one of the famous films running in our local television stations. "It is unfortunate that I did not have a comparison between my real mother's affection and that of a step mother," she says.
She also says that she just found herself in the custody of her first step mother. "My father never cared about anything. He was, invariably, busy with his own life," she points out. Latifa was talented child but she never thought of education as her breakthrough. "I remember I was intelligent. I could easily understand and remember a lot of things. I stood out from the crowd in my family as the best educational material.
"Out of the nine children I was the only one who influenced my sisters and brothers to take education seriously," she says. Latifa says the type of education that prevailed at that time was focused on self-reliance. It was compulsory for every child to go to school at the age of seven. "Those days, especially in a rural areas, you had to carry a hand hoe and farmyard manure as well as some material for building the school garden fence upon reporting to school," she says.
"I had the passion not to miss attending school lessons. At home I missed my real mum's love and care. Already there was a vacuum in my childhood. So, going to school was a great relief to me. I learned to be independent," she says. But she attributes her success to the little time she spent with her new step mother, Rehema Munisi in Dar es Salaam. When her step mum first saw her in Mkongo Village, she really liked her.
She said she was very obedient and hardworking. Mama Rehema was educated and worked with the Ministry of Home Affairs. "The day my dad and my step mum came to visit me, I was in Standard Two," she says. When they arrived in Mkongo, she was still running some errands at school, harvesting cotton. So they waited for her until late in the evening. "When she saw me she was so moved," says Latifa.
Mama Rehema realized that Latifa was missing something in her life. So they decided to take her to Dar es Salaam. It is where she got the first exposure. It was an opportunity and an inspiration for whatever she has achieved and accomplished today. This new life at her step mother's house left an imprint in her heart and mind that she should always be kind to others. "I have sympathy today for anyone who is suffering. I made a commitment that I should help my brothers and sisters to be like myself," she says.
"I also have sympathy for all those who suffer like I did. I, therefore, said I will do whatever I can to enable my sisters and brothers in my family achieve the best education." While in Dar es Salaam she joined Olympic Primary School before it became an English Medium school. But in the same year it was converted to English medium. "Then I had moved to Kisutu Primary School where I joined Grade Three, and at Grade Six I returned to the village school," she says. She says that she could not compare the quality of education she received in Dar es Salaam to that in the village.
"But one thing that I cannot forget is that upon returning to the village I became the most brilliant pupil in my class. I completed Standard Six and Seven in Mkongo Village," she says. "I passed my Standard Seven examinations and was selected to join Kilakala Secondary School in Morogoro Region," she says. "The headmistress at Kilakala was very strict. She was a no nonsense person. Her conduct, ironically, helped me excel in the classroom.
Latifa has a light skin as she is an Arab by birth. But she is a real daughter of this nation and a nationalist. She believes in the principles of humanity, good governance and rule of law. At Kilakala Secondary School she excelled in her studies though she was not dedicating much time. But the gossip which was going around at the school was based on superstition. Some students spread rumours that since she came from Rufiji where there was a lot of witchcraft, then her success in the classroom emanated from witchcraft.
It was funny and strange to hear students alleging that I was stealing their intelligence," she says. "I never showed any reaction because I knew that these people were simply superstitious. Unfortunately, I was a quiet person and never made many friends. At school I was only doing what I was required to do. I was anti-social, but rather a bit reserved. She also had other talents. She says she could sing very well and impress her audience.
Some students expected her to be in the singing career but this never happened. "I just sang for fun," she says. Latifa was good at choir and jiving. She joined Kilakala High School after passing her Form Four examinations with flying colours. She then got a first division upon completion of Advanced Level education which took her to the University of Dar es Salaam. She graduated from the university in 1993.
She still remembers the national service life. "It was rough and hectic. Life was characterized by training, perseverance and hardship. "When I was informed that I had been admitted to join the University of Dar es Salaam, I was never excited. It strikes me as odd because I took it easy. It was the government's decision that I join the Law School," she says. At the university Latifa's life changed dramatically. She started socializing and having friends.
She started social life experiencing new lifestyle. "First of all when I passed my examinations and joined Kilakala Secondary School my grandfather, a typical Arab rejected the idea. He said: "Never allow any girl to go to school because she will be spoilt.". "But one of my uncles, Seif Saidi, intervened. I was a child who always listened to elders. I remember my uncle saying to my grandfather: 'No. Latifa is a gifted child. She should continue schooling.'
"When the first year at Kilakala Secondary School was over my grandfather raised an objection again saying, 'you cannot continue with schooling. Instead, you should get married.' Again, my uncle chipped in and advocated for my education," she says. Latifa admits that she could have performed better at the university, but her socialization was a distraction to her education. 'Social life became a distraction. I could have performed better."
Latifa is in good shape because she does a lot of physical exercises. She has a timetable for daily physical exercises. "Whenever I get time I go to play tennis or attend aerobic classes." Latifa is not plump though her aim is to become slimmer. She believes that the best way to maintain good shape is through exercises. Latifa graduated from the University with a good degree.
But she says she could have made it to first class had she given more attention to her studies. She first joined the Attorney General's Chamber. There were two people who were her early mentors in her career. One was the late Attorney Mohamed Mselem who supervised her at the then Tanzania Legal Corporation. The other was Mr Said El Mamry, a prominent Lawyer who is based in the city. She also applied for the post of magistrate and got it but did not join.
She then moved to Meridian Biao Bank and worked as a graduate management trainee.
Eight months later an Asian manager wanted her to change her profession to accountancy. She was not in favour of the idea, so she quit. As a lawyer she has shown a high degree of honesty wherever she worked. She says she grew up to believe in telling the truth. "If I tell lies it haunts me," she says. Sometimes telling the truth is costly but the challenge is how to strike the balance.
"Invariably, the bottom- line is to remain honest," she says. Latifa has, however, experienced a lot of hardships. One of them is the health complication she suffered whenever she got pregnant. She always had to be in total bed rest until she delivered. Out of three childbirths only one child survived. She used to consult the internet on the best practices when pregnant in her struggle to get a child.
One of her employers became highly critical about her pregnancy. He was rude and often insulted her. One day he said to her: "You women get pregnant because you want to abscond from your duties". "This employer, who always appeared gently and caring, was in fact, not human at all," she says. Latifa attended further studies in the UK where she got her masters degree. "I advise those who can afford to study abroad to take that opportunity.
Experience and education is a great asset," she says. She graduated with a distinction in International Law.Latifa has also worked for Mkono Law firm. She says she gained a lot of experience while working with the firm. She is grateful to the entire staff. When asked to reveal the secret behind a law firm's success, Latifa, who owns the Latifa Law Chambers, said that the secret is spending more time in the office.
If you are in control you continually check and fine-tune your team's work. The other thing is ownership of the business or company. She says It is all about your dedication and commitment. It is very hard to find people who are dedicated and honest. And that is the major challenge that afflicts law firms today. Like any other ambitious people, Latifa is keen to attain the highest point of her career. Given her commitment and positive attitude for work, she should be there, soon.

Huyu RIZ hajui mwisho wake................ na hata huyu mshikaji wa IKULU naye hajui ataishia wapi, jela ama kunyongwa kwa ubadhirifu. He should have learnt from Ghadafi and Mubarak
Ee Mungu, tuwezeshe watanzania/watanganyika tuwe na roho ya kikatili ili hii huruma na upole wa kijinga unaotuandama utukimbie tujue haki na wajibu na jinsi ya kuilinda nchi yetu kwa manufaa ya wote hata ikiwa kwa kujitoa muhanga ili tuweze kuwamaliza wezi, wanyonyaji, wazandiki na mafedhuli wa Kiafrika wanaotutesa waja wako, Amina.

Kwani mkuu ulikuwa huna habari kwamba Rz1 anateua mawaziri, wakuu wa mikoa na wakuu wa wilaya? Fuatilia kuna uzi mmoja humu ulikuwa unawataja wakuu wa wilaya walioula kupitia mgongo wa Rz1.

sio mawaziri tu hata wakuu wa mikoa na wilaya wapo wa baba mama na Riz 1

HOW many of us make it to the top of our professions? It has not come as a surprise to many people in Rufiji, who knew Latifa Mansour since her childhood, for what she has accomplished today. Latifa started her education at a humble rural village called Mkongo in Rufiji District in 1978.
Not many who had their early education here became as successful as Latifa. In short, Latifa has hit the jackpot, for she has attained her dreams. Latifa is a young woman; an accomplished lawyer who is brilliant, honest and generous. During the interview for this article her young daughter kept nagging her but as expected Latifa remained calm, focused, tolerant and motherly.
The daughter, who kept interrupting the goings-on, was simply curious. Like mother like daughter. Latifa proved that it was possible to fulfill the responsibilities of a caring mother and work diligently as an accomplished lawyer. Latifa runs her own professional business which is known as M/S Latifa Law Chamber. It is located at Mikocheni in the city of Dar es Salaam.
She points out that it was her last job that inspired her to become what she is today. "I was working with Ms Fatma Karume, a prominent lawyer based in Dar es Salaam, who inspired me to stand on my own feet. At one time she went away for three months. During this time I went solo in her law firm. It was during three challenging months that I realized that I could make correct business decisions and keep the firm working steadily and profitably.
Latifa was born in Mkongo Village at Utete hospital. Her father was a businessman and her mother was a housewife. Latifa says that her father divorced her mother but refused to let his children leave his home. So, the divorce separated Latifa from her mother at a tender preschool age. From that time on, Latifa says, her mum had nothing to do with her life because she was denied the custodianship of her daughter.
Latifa is still resentful on the way she missed the parental love and affection of her biological mother.She compares her plight to that of Cinderela who is a character in one of the famous films running in our local television stations. "It is unfortunate that I did not have a comparison between my real mother's affection and that of a step mother," she says.
She also says that she just found herself in the custody of her first step mother. "My father never cared about anything. He was, invariably, busy with his own life," she points out. Latifa was talented child but she never thought of education as her breakthrough. "I remember I was intelligent. I could easily understand and remember a lot of things. I stood out from the crowd in my family as the best educational material.
"Out of the nine children I was the only one who influenced my sisters and brothers to take education seriously," she says. Latifa says the type of education that prevailed at that time was focused on self-reliance. It was compulsory for every child to go to school at the age of seven. "Those days, especially in a rural areas, you had to carry a hand hoe and farmyard manure as well as some material for building the school garden fence upon reporting to school," she says.
"I had the passion not to miss attending school lessons. At home I missed my real mum's love and care. Already there was a vacuum in my childhood. So, going to school was a great relief to me. I learned to be independent," she says. But she attributes her success to the little time she spent with her new step mother, Rehema Munisi in Dar es Salaam. When her step mum first saw her in Mkongo Village, she really liked her.
She said she was very obedient and hardworking. Mama Rehema was educated and worked with the Ministry of Home Affairs. "The day my dad and my step mum came to visit me, I was in Standard Two," she says. When they arrived in Mkongo, she was still running some errands at school, harvesting cotton. So they waited for her until late in the evening. "When she saw me she was so moved," says Latifa.
Mama Rehema realized that Latifa was missing something in her life. So they decided to take her to Dar es Salaam. It is where she got the first exposure. It was an opportunity and an inspiration for whatever she has achieved and accomplished today. This new life at her step mother's house left an imprint in her heart and mind that she should always be kind to others. "I have sympathy today for anyone who is suffering. I made a commitment that I should help my brothers and sisters to be like myself," she says.
"I also have sympathy for all those who suffer like I did. I, therefore, said I will do whatever I can to enable my sisters and brothers in my family achieve the best education." While in Dar es Salaam she joined Olympic Primary School before it became an English Medium school. But in the same year it was converted to English medium. "Then I had moved to Kisutu Primary School where I joined Grade Three, and at Grade Six I returned to the village school," she says. She says that she could not compare the quality of education she received in Dar es Salaam to that in the village.
"But one thing that I cannot forget is that upon returning to the village I became the most brilliant pupil in my class. I completed Standard Six and Seven in Mkongo Village," she says. "I passed my Standard Seven examinations and was selected to join Kilakala Secondary School in Morogoro Region," she says. "The headmistress at Kilakala was very strict. She was a no nonsense person. Her conduct, ironically, helped me excel in the classroom.
Latifa has a light skin as she is an Arab by birth. But she is a real daughter of this nation and a nationalist. She believes in the principles of humanity, good governance and rule of law. At Kilakala Secondary School she excelled in her studies though she was not dedicating much time. But the gossip which was going around at the school was based on superstition. Some students spread rumours that since she came from Rufiji where there was a lot of witchcraft, then her success in the classroom emanated from witchcraft.
It was funny and strange to hear students alleging that I was stealing their intelligence," she says. "I never showed any reaction because I knew that these people were simply superstitious. Unfortunately, I was a quiet person and never made many friends. At school I was only doing what I was required to do. I was anti-social, but rather a bit reserved. She also had other talents. She says she could sing very well and impress her audience.
Some students expected her to be in the singing career but this never happened. "I just sang for fun," she says. Latifa was good at choir and jiving. She joined Kilakala High School after passing her Form Four examinations with flying colours. She then got a first division upon completion of Advanced Level education which took her to the University of Dar es Salaam. She graduated from the university in 1993.
She still remembers the national service life. "It was rough and hectic. Life was characterized by training, perseverance and hardship. "When I was informed that I had been admitted to join the University of Dar es Salaam, I was never excited. It strikes me as odd because I took it easy. It was the government's decision that I join the Law School," she says. At the university Latifa's life changed dramatically. She started socializing and having friends.
She started social life experiencing new lifestyle. "First of all when I passed my examinations and joined Kilakala Secondary School my grandfather, a typical Arab rejected the idea. He said: "Never allow any girl to go to school because she will be spoilt.". "But one of my uncles, Seif Saidi, intervened. I was a child who always listened to elders. I remember my uncle saying to my grandfather: 'No. Latifa is a gifted child. She should continue schooling.'
"When the first year at Kilakala Secondary School was over my grandfather raised an objection again saying, 'you cannot continue with schooling. Instead, you should get married.' Again, my uncle chipped in and advocated for my education," she says. Latifa admits that she could have performed better at the university, but her socialization was a distraction to her education. 'Social life became a distraction. I could have performed better."
Latifa is in good shape because she does a lot of physical exercises. She has a timetable for daily physical exercises. "Whenever I get time I go to play tennis or attend aerobic classes." Latifa is not plump though her aim is to become slimmer. She believes that the best way to maintain good shape is through exercises. Latifa graduated from the University with a good degree.
But she says she could have made it to first class had she given more attention to her studies. She first joined the Attorney General's Chamber. There were two people who were her early mentors in her career. One was the late Attorney Mohamed Mselem who supervised her at the then Tanzania Legal Corporation. The other was Mr Said El Mamry, a prominent Lawyer who is based in the city. She also applied for the post of magistrate and got it but did not join.
She then moved to Meridian Biao Bank and worked as a graduate management trainee.
Eight months later an Asian manager wanted her to change her profession to accountancy. She was not in favour of the idea, so she quit. As a lawyer she has shown a high degree of honesty wherever she worked. She says she grew up to believe in telling the truth. "If I tell lies it haunts me," she says. Sometimes telling the truth is costly but the challenge is how to strike the balance.
"Invariably, the bottom- line is to remain honest," she says. Latifa has, however, experienced a lot of hardships. One of them is the health complication she suffered whenever she got pregnant. She always had to be in total bed rest until she delivered. Out of three childbirths only one child survived. She used to consult the internet on the best practices when pregnant in her struggle to get a child.
One of her employers became highly critical about her pregnancy. He was rude and often insulted her. One day he said to her: "You women get pregnant because you want to abscond from your duties". "This employer, who always appeared gently and caring, was in fact, not human at all," she says. Latifa attended further studies in the UK where she got her masters degree. "I advise those who can afford to study abroad to take that opportunity.
Experience and education is a great asset," she says. She graduated with a distinction in International Law.Latifa has also worked for Mkono Law firm. She says she gained a lot of experience while working with the firm. She is grateful to the entire staff. When asked to reveal the secret behind a law firm's success, Latifa, who owns the Latifa Law Chambers, said that the secret is spending more time in the office.
If you are in control you continually check and fine-tune your team's work. The other thing is ownership of the business or company. She says It is all about your dedication and commitment. It is very hard to find people who are dedicated and honest. And that is the major challenge that afflicts law firms today. Like any other ambitious people, Latifa is keen to attain the highest point of her career. Given her commitment and positive attitude for work, she should be there, soon.

We can't sympathize for this mere biography of the lady.... the voice of the people is the voice of God. Let this mess perish in this country. Vimada wabaki kuteuliwa ndani ya CCM basi ndo mfumo wenu.

Haya yote yana mwisho. Watoto Wa Hosni Mubarak (Alaa & Gamal) walikuwa na nguvu sana Misri. Gamal alikuwa anaandaliwa kuwa rais mteule wa Misri baada ya baba yake. Mwisho wao ulifika....na juzi tu nimewaona kwenye Al Jazeera(News) wakiwa kwenye cage Kama tumbiri anayesubiri kusafirishwa kwenda Mikumi. Nina Imani kuna siku watasaga meno hawa wa hapa kwetu pia.

Ka inji ka baba mama na watoto haka (BMW)....hata mchakachuaji wa vyeti mulugo katokea kwa Riz 1

RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
div1.jpg
1995 – 1997 Legal Officer and Acting City Solicitor in the City Solicitor’s Office, City Council of Dar es Salaam,.
Feb 99 –Oct 99 Legal Officer, Mkono & Company Advocates, Dar es Salaam. She gained experience in Company Law, conveyancing, arbitration laws, Wills and Probate Matters, Employment Laws, Commercial Laws, intellectual property Laws and Human Rights.She also learned litigation by handling various cases in the High Court of Tanzania and Subordinate Courts thereto.
Nov 1999 - Jul 2004 PricewaterhouseCoopers – Practising corporate law, International law, Investment law, commercial law, policy development and secretarial services. Also involved in legal advisory services, drafting various legal documents e.g. Memorandum and Articles of Association, Patent Trade Mark, conveyancing documents, business names applications etc, incorporating and registration of companies and other business entities including NGOs,attending and facilitating company matters such as filing statutory returns, processing business licences and attending members and Boards meetings as company Secretary, Processing Residence/work permits for clients. She has acquired wide experience in drafting legal documents and professional client handling.
June 2005- To date Partner- Latifa Law Chambers- Practising in Litigation, conveyance, corporate, banking and intellectual property, drafting and management of the firm.

RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
div1.jpg

1995 – 1997 Legal Officer and Acting City Solicitor in the City Solicitor's Office, City Council of Dar es Salaam,.
Feb 99 –Oct 99 Legal Officer, Mkono & Company Advocates, Dar es Salaam. She gained experience in Company Law, conveyancing, arbitration laws, Wills and Probate Matters, Employment Laws, Commercial Laws, intellectual property Laws and Human Rights.She also learned litigation by handling various cases in the High Court of Tanzania and Subordinate Courts thereto.
Nov 1999 - Jul 2004 PricewaterhouseCoopers – Practising corporate law, International law, Investment law, commercial law, policy development and secretarial services. Also involved in legal advisory services, drafting various legal documents e.g. Memorandum and Articles of Association, Patent Trade Mark, conveyancing documents, business names applications etc, incorporating and registration of companies and other business entities including NGOs,attending and facilitating company matters such as filing statutory returns, processing business licences and attending members and Boards meetings as company Secretary, Processing Residence/work permits for clients. She has acquired wide experience in drafting legal documents and professional client handling.
June 2005- To date Partner- Latifa Law Chambers- Practising in Litigation, conveyance, corporate, banking and intellectual property, drafting and management of the firm.
mbona CV safi tu au mlitaka mpaka awe mtu wa mkombati

RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
div1.jpg
1995 – 1997 Legal Officer and Acting City Solicitor in the City Solicitor’s Office, City Council of Dar es Salaam,.
Mkuu hapo kuna sifa gani ya kumpa mtu ujaji???? Wapi alipo kuwa sitting judge, au nisema hakimu mkazi, au judge wa mahakama yoyote kwenye nchi hii uzoefu wake uko wapi????

bado tu hawajajitokeza kukana hizi tuhuma........au mpaka ishu zimuhusu Lema na heche....

Nenda ukasome katiba ya nchi yako, kuwa judge si lazima uwe hakim. Prof Juma na wenzake wengi tu, akina makaramba na wengine. ila sio kosa lako, u are a layman (sio mwanasheria).

About Ladwa and exit at Dar City Council

jamani latifga ni wasiku nyongi sanaaaa, amekuwa enrolled zaidi ya miaka kumi iliyopita na amekuwa akimiliki firm yake mwenyewe.
kama ni kuapinshwa kuwa jaji angeapishwa mapema sana ila yeye tuu alikuwa anakataa, na kwa tunavyomjua latifa wala hakupendelewa kabsa anadiserve ile nafasi.

na kwa taarifa yako ni kwamba, Liz hajawahi kufanya kazi pale Latifa law chamber na wala latifa hajawahi kuwa pale GRK Advocate.

acheni maneno ya mtaani jamani.

jamii forum mpaka uandike majungu ndo unapendwa.
Hapa hapendwi mtu...zinapendwa Hoja na Fikra pevu. Nafikiri jamii forum iko kikuelimishana zaidi. Ukitaka kupendwa nakushauri ijaribu KitabuSura(Facebook). Wewe kama una hoja zenye tija kuhusu Huyo muhusika zimwage ili watu waweze kupata mwanga na mtazamo tofauti. Maana kuwa Jaji sio kitu cha mchezo....maamuzi ya Jaji yanaweza kuathiri au kuboresha jamii. Kazi ya Jaji sio sawa na kuandaa baby shower au kitchen party,ndio maana unaona watu wanaolijua Hilo wameshtushwa na uteuzi wa huyu Muhusika.

We can't sympathize for this mere biography of the lady.... the voice of the people is the voice of God. Let this mess perish in this country. Vimada wabaki kuteuliwa ndani ya CCM basi ndo mfumo wenu.

hivi biography ni CV?mdau aje na maelezo yenye support yenye CV inayoonyesha uadilifu, uzoefu utaalam ili kuthibitisha , sasa mdau anaendeleza blabla, watanzania kwa kuishiawa hoja?ndo maana nchi inaenda kama kichwa cha mwendawazima.Anyefahamu CV ya jaji atupe ili kuondoa shaka.

Back
Top Bottom