Wakenya hii sasa too Much

Education Mentor

JF-Expert Member
Oct 26, 2016
Ilianza maneno Mlima Kilamanjaro ikaja Oldupai Gorge wakaibukia ktk BRT mwendo kasi hipo Kenya na sasa wamekuja na hii kubeba hadi bendera yetu........nadhani after 50 years later Watasema Nyerere na Magufuri alikuwa mkenya pia.......Badilikeni sasa enough is enough 😂😂😂
FB_IMG_1533966456094.jpg

Ilianza maneno Mlima Kilamanjaro ikaja Oldupai Gorge wakaibukia ktk BRT mwendo kasi hipo Kenya na sasa wamekuja na hii kubeba hadi bendera yetu........nadhani after 50 years later Watasema Nyerere na Magufuri alikuwa mkenya pia.......Badilikeni sasa enough is enough View attachment 832509
Kama watamiliki magufuri kama ni wa kwao bora wamchukue

Safi sana waendelee kuvaa hizo jezi mbona huku watu hadi viremba wanafunga vyenye bendera ya Marekani

Nyerere and Magufuli are two distinct characters although they share nationality.

Nyerere was a true nationalist who had a passion for his people and who upon realizing that not all of his dreams could be realised, decided to step down voluntarily notably in 1985.

The late Nyerere also keenly admitted failure of his Ujamaa Philosophy mainly on account of impracticability of its implementation.

But in sharp contrast to the current incumbent whose main deathbed is "Intolerance to dissent" and harbouring the tendency to be eulogised even when the credit is not due.

The current incumbent is even eager to perpetrate evil for the sake of power something that Nyerere tried much to avoid during his reign.

Whatever some may say in trying to compare the duo, the truth will ever remain to show us that the two had different mentality and of diverse character that keep them thousands of miles apart.

Nyerere and Magufuli are two distinct characters although they share nationality.

Nyerere was a true nationalist who had a passion for his people and who upon realizing that not all of his dreams could be realised, decided to step down voluntarily notably in 1985.

The late Nyerere also keenly admitted failure of his Ujamaa Philosophy mainly on account of impracticability of its implementation.

But in sharp contrast to the current incumbent whose main deathbed is "Intolerance to dissent" and harbouring the tendency to be eulogised even when the credit is not due.

The current incumbent is even eager to perpetrate evil for the sake of power something that Nyerere tried much to avoid during his reign.

Whatever some may say in trying to compare the duo, the truth will ever remain to show us that the two had different mentality and of diverse character that keep them thousands of miles apart.
You brainwashed cuckoo, so you mean to say magufuli has nothing good on him?
During Nyerere the president ordered people to be beaten if they refused his Ujamaa philosophy, some were crippled by the beatings. Some people even died during the beatings.
Despite being a good and selfless person Nyerere had his flaws as well.
One thing Nyerere and Magufuli have in common is the selfless attitude. Magufuli never wanted anything for himself, he's just looking out for the country.
Saying that he " Magufuli anataka sifa hata kama sio mahala pake " is a total lie too. When did he ever show that? Attending projects unveils puts emphasis as to how important the project are, and seeing by his attitude it further means he's closely watching so nothing should carelessly go wrong.
Get your head in the right place, the current incumbent has a lot of good in him.
Baniani mbaya kiatu chake dawa.

During Nyerere the president ordered people to be beaten if they refused his Ujamaa philosophy, some were crippled by the beatings. Some people even died during the beatings.
One thing Nyerere and Magufuli have in common is the selfless attitude. Magufuli never wanted anything for himself, he's just looking out for the country.
Saying that he " Magufuli anataka sifa hata kama sio mahala pake " is a total lie too. When did he ever show that? Attending projects unveils puts emphasis as to how important the project are, and seeing by his attitude it further means he's closely watching so nothing should carelessly go wrong.
Get your head in the right place, the current incumbent has a lot of good in him.
I don't mean to say Nyerere was infallible but what I am trying to imply is that although he made some flagrant blunders during his rule, he was remorseful to bear the responsibility for the failures to which he pleaded for forgiveness.

He established several industries that subsequently came to be privatized by Mkapa and he never coerced for eulogy for the achievement.

For some like myself, who lived to witness his rule, I never heard of people mysteriously vanishing or brutally wounded without investigation being carried out.

I never heard of Nyerere unlawfully obtaining property even during the much criticised Arusha Declaration he never expropriated any property for his own selfish ego but the current incumbent is being criticized for unlawfully acquiring the government property well over ten years ago when he was the minister for Public Works.

He is also being accused of presiding over the dubious purchase of the Maritime Ferry purporting it to be new when actually it was the used one thus making the government to lose large sums of money.

Based on the above assessment, we come to the conclusion that the two are the people of distinct temperaments and trying to draw parallel vis a vis their character and mentality amounts to doing this country a great disservice for which you will never ever be pardoned by history.

Plz you man.....usiling'anishe baba wataifa na huyu jama wako. Hana dira wala mfumo, kila mtu alijua Nyerere anafuata ujamaa hataki ubepari, huyu jamaa wako anafuata nini?(nimuumini wa sera gani?) He is just a confused fellow, anatupotezea mda na rasilimali zetu.

I don't mean to say Nyerere was infallible but what I am trying to imply is that although he made some flagrant blunders during his rule, he was remorseful to bear the responsibility for the failures to which he pleaded for forgiveness.

He established several industries that subsequently came to be privatized by Mkapa and he never coerced for eulogy for the achievement.

For some like myself, who lived to witness his rule, I never heard of people mysteriously vanishing or brutally wounded without investigation being carried out.

I never heard of Nyerere unlawfully obtaining property even during the much criticised Arusha Declaration he never expropriated any property for his own selfish ego but the current incumbent is being criticized for unlawfully acquiring the government property well over ten years ago when he was the minister for Public Works.

He is also being accused of presiding over the dubious purchase of the Maritime Ferry purporting it to be new when actually it was the used one thus making the government to lose large sums of money.

Based on the above assessment, we come to the conclusion that the two are the people of distinct temperaments and trying to draw parallel vis a vis their character and mentality amounts to doing this country a great disservice for which you will never ever be pardoned by history.
Sheikh Karume shot on broad day light, Sokoine suspicious accident, Kambona's deportation etcetera, Magufuli is trying. I've lived through Nyerere's regime, I am here now. Today's world is different from back then, Magufuli is not as smart and tyranny as Nyerere but the two share some attitudes.

Plz you man.....usiling'anishe baba wataifa na huyu jama wako. Hana dira wala mfumo, kila mtu alijua Nyerere anafuata ujamaa hataki ubepari, huyu jamaa wako anafuata nini?(nimuumini wa sera gani?) He is just a confused fellow, anatupotezea mda na rasilimali zetu.
We are a confused country and it is all because of Nyerere, his philosophy was the stupidest in the world. Ujamaa Na kujitegemea haviendi pamoja. More to that Ujamaa na Uchumi wa jumla haviendani, tangu dunia ilipostaarabika nchi zenye wafalme matajiri ( capitalist monarchs) ndo zilikua tajiri. Nyerere was very intelligent, and part of me understands why he had to go with Ujamaa but still was it the only way to suppress ukabila?

hahahaaa" I agreed with you" wafanye mpango" tubadilishane nao" watupatie kenyata" wao wamchukue tu huyu mzee
Wakikubali tuwape hili jiwe na itategemea Kenyata kama atakubali kiwezekana walichukue moja kwa moja na uraia lipewe😂😂