Wakati wengine wanalala.. Rwanda waliamka na kuanza kazi

Hivi kubana matumizi na ujenzi wa uwanja wa ndege chato ni mapacha wasio fanana etii??:(:(:(

Ndege pamoja na shirika la ndege la kenya sio mali ya wakenya the government ownt a vr little share while the CAKE goes to the so called INVESTORS from netherlands
mtajifariji sana ila hamtawahi tufikia ,kwa taarifa yako 71% ya hisa ni za wakenya na serikali ya Kenya ,sasa cake ipi kubwa huenda Netherland? maybe you should take a sip of champagne to calm your mind. [HASHTAG]#the[/HASHTAG] country ahead of you is always kenya

Kwanza lipa what Kenya owe its doctors, pili find the Eurobond money and make sure whoever benefitted brought to justice, tatu at least have a fare elections. Nne, make sure every Kenya has a right to land not only the few who hold the rest of Kenyans hostage. Naweza kuendela lakini for now maliza hayo halafu uje tuongee mambo ya compatition. The list is not long, it can be done, ....trust me.
first ,Kenya does not owe doctors any money ,what they are agitating for is salary increments and not arrears get that right into your big head,secondly no Euro bond money got lost do some research and don't rely on hear say ,third the elections in Kenya has always been free and fare and next year it won't be an exception unlike you in addition every Kenyans has right to own land in any part of Kenya and you can buy land anywhere willing buyer willing seller policy

Kwanza lipa what Kenya owe its doctors, pili find the Eurobond money and make sure whoever benefitted brought to justice, tatu at least have a fare elections. Nne, make sure every Kenya has a right to land not only the few who hold the rest of Kenyans hostage. Naweza kuendela lakini for now maliza hayo halafu uje tuongee mambo ya compatition. The list is not long, it can be done, ....trust me.
first ,Kenya does not owe doctors any money ,what they are agitating for is salary increments and not arrears get that right into your big head,secondly no Euro bond money got lost do some research and don't rely on hear say ,third the elections in Kenya has always been free and fare and next year it won't be an exception unlike you in addition every Kenyans has right to own land in any part of Kenya and you can buy land anywhere willing buyer willing seller policy

What the Dr demanded is what is Kenya owe then, it what is rightful theirs. Compare the salary of an MP who he/she might be hold a second class degree of social care, to a Dr who has spend five years studying for something which can't be compared with anything else in this world.
I hope you also did some research on Eurobond, and you can enlight us with the knowledge of how was the money spent. A link or two will be nice so at least will keep them on record.
I never said Kenyan elections are not free, all I said is "at least have a fare election" there is a difference there, maybe you didn't see it or you chose not to see it. Being free it doens't necessarily translate to being fare.
Land eh? Of course if I want land in Kenya I'll get it, but only if I'm millionaire which I'm not to far from the reality Haha ;) but If it comes the point that you start to curve
primary school land or military land or even masikini land, then you know your in deep trouble. I think Mama Charity Ngilu will be suitable person to explain to people what happened with her land reform policy. As much as Kenyas here in JF live, eat and sleep by banter other EAC countries but no other EA countries want to compite with Kenya. It doesn't mean Kenya can not be beaten, which I know for the fact that is far to easy, but the rest of EA counties are only interested in doing business with Kenya, no more no less.

mtajifariji sana ila hamtawahi tufikia ,kwa taarifa yako 71% ya hisa ni za wakenya na serikali ya Kenya ,sasa cake ipi kubwa huenda Netherland? maybe you should take a sip of champagne to calm your mind. [HASHTAG]#the[/HASHTAG] country ahead of you is always kenya
go back to data wewe usiongee kama chiriku kenya haina shirika la ndege u ar still colonised in that category by the way nyie mpo ahead kwa lipi? u and i is lyk a competition of dwarfs complainning who is taller than the other ila ukiendelea sikubishii mana hata diamond mnasema ni a kenyan artist u chicken head

go back to data wewe usiongee kama chiriku kenya haina shirika la ndege u ar still colonised in that category by the way nyie mpo ahead kwa lipi? u and i is lyk a competition of dwarfs complainning who is taller than the other ila ukiendelea sikubishii mana hata diamond mnasema ni a kenyan artist u chicken head
Rudi Shule kwanza ujifunze kingereza

Maybe he doesn't understand the working and meaning of foreign bonds

Maybe he doesn't understand the working and meaning of foreign bonds

Muulize what's the situation huko tz, how much is a doctor paid? Kwasababu a Kenyan school teacher earns as much as like 50% more than a tz teacher, siku hali ya madaktari iko vipi, even before the strike begun, cause when the strike ends sijui itakua wameachwa Na ngapi

wp_ss_20170115_0002.png

Muulize what's the situation huko tz, how much is a doctor paid? Kwasababu a Kenyan school teacher earns as much as like 50% more than a tz teacher, siku hali ya madaktari iko vipi, even before the strike begun, cause when the strike ends sijui itakua wameachwa Na ngapi

View attachment 460182

Yet plenty of them are flocking inside our country in search of greener pasture.

Rwanda amkeni tu maana wengine huku wananunua mikebe badala ya kununua treni. So sad

Back
Top Bottom