WAchaga bana

vivian

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2009
A Man lived alone in the countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day, the dog died, and the Man went to the parish pastor and said: 'Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a mass for the poor creature?'

The Pastor replied: 'I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the animal; you can go and find out'.

Then the Man answered innocently: 'I'll go right away Pastor. But do you think $50,000 is enough to donate for the burial service?'

The Pastor exclaimed, "YESUU NA MARIA..!! Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me in the first place that the dog was a Christian... .Chaaaa lanyeee...! We definitely have services for all Christians here!!

A Man lived alone in the countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day, the dog died, and the Man went to the parish pastor and said: 'Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a mass for the poor creature?'

The Pastor replied: 'I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the animal; you can go and find out'.

Then the Man answered innocently: 'I'll go right away Pastor. But do you think $50,000 is enough to donate for the burial service?'

The Pastor exclaimed, "YESUU NA MARIA..!! Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me in the first place that the dog was a Christian... .Chaaaa lanyeee...! We definitely have services for all Christians here!!

Vivi una utani na wifi yako!
Akikusikia atanuna huyo.

my bro's n csta's hamjaiona hii? iha kya mana kyang'ania kya awuye!!!

Vivian, kupenda hela ni tabia siyo kabila...