Elections 2010 Waasia na uchaguzi mkuu 2010

Catagena

Oct 23, 2010
Waungwana, kadri miaka inavyosogea, ndugu zetu watanzania weney asili ya kiasia wanajipenyeza kwenye nafasi mbalimbali kupitia vyama, hasa chama cha mapinduzi.

Ila kwa mwaka huu, kuna kitu kimenishangaza pale jimbo la Morogoro mjini. mgombea ubunge kupitia chama cha mapinduzi, tycoon wa mji huo, Bwana Aziz Abood amekuwa akifanya kampeni zake bila hata kuwa na nduguye yeyote kumsindikiza. Uchunguzi unaonyesha kuwa, hata mkewe hajawahi kumsindikiza kwenye kampeni zake, na mara zote kwenye meze kuu utakuta mweupe ni yeye peke yake.

Hii inaleta picha gani? Kuwa yeye peke yake ndiye mpenda siasa za bongo? Au hana ndugu wanaoweza kumsindikiza katika heka heka zake hizo? Au ndugu zake hawaoni umuhimu wa hiki anachikifanya?

Mimi nimejiuliza maswali mengi sipati jibu, hivyo naomba waungwana wa JF mnisadie kuhusu hili.

We don't have time to waste attending campaign rallies.
We are too busy for that.
Lazy and idle folks attend campaign rallies.
I hope you got our point.

Mind your words and terms otherwise a ban is waiting for you. There are many Indian Blogs why not join one of them and leave us in peace so that you can go in pieces?

Damning statements ndugu!!
Just be mindful of sentiments and sensivities around election or else you will be stepping on people's toes to the detriment of your kith and kin.
Just a word of advise.

Mind your word and terms otherwise a ban is waiting for you. There are many Indian Blogs why not join one of them and leave us in peace so that you can go in pieces?

This JF where we dare to talk openly.
I have never disrespect anyone other than arguing issues based on facts.
Any Tanzanian who is busy will never waste his precious time spending hours just watching the politicians talking nonsense.
We can watch them on TV. That's why we have TV stations.

Yes I got the point that your busy stealing our precious resources right.
Kiama yenu iko karibu.

Any Tanzanian who is busy will never waste his precious time spending hours just watching the politicians talking nonsense.
We can watch them on TV. That's why we have TV stations.
So is your master Kikwete, talking nothing/nonsense?:frusty:

Any Tanzanian who is busy will never waste his precious time spending hours just watching the politicians talking nonsense

think big and outside the box, full of contradictions!

Wamekuja kuchuma tuu hao!mwili upo tz,pesa wameweka canada,akili ipo india.kajaribu kuoa mwarabu,muhindi au msomali uone jinsi wanavyo tufikiria!!!

Patel,

You have a track record, a despicable one, of spewing racist filth on this forum.

You better watch it.

Even if the message in your posts is subliminal, it has the same content and intent. It's racist.

I am lucky that I know this Patel, he is 50% Indian and I am wondering why is he risking that much,you better be careful when commenting-that is my adv.

Tunamashaka na wewe huenda ikawa ukawa ni miongoni mwa wa2 wanaoiba kodi zetu,na kama wewe ni mtanzania unayejitambua hujui haki yako ya kusikiliza CAMPAIGN ili ukamilishe haki yako ya 2 ya kupiga KURA,au unajua KULA na kutema mate ovyo?

Wamekuja kuchuma tuu hao!mwili upo tz,pesa wameweka canada,akili ipo india.kajaribu kuoa mwarabu,muhindi au msomali uone jinsi wanavyo tufikiria!!!

Remember majority of local Tanzanian women nowadays prefer to date/marry foreigners.

Tunamashaka na wewe huenda ikawa ukawa ni miongoni mwa wa2 wanaoiba kodi zetu,na kama wewe ni mtanzania unayejitambua hujui haki yako ya kusikiliza CAMPAIGN ili ukamilishe haki yako ya 2 ya kupiga KURA,au unajua KULA na kutema mate ovyo?

When my day is over, just like the majority of most voters in any country on earth, I'd watch local and international news on tv, and that's when I get the opportunity to watch campaign shenanigans. There's no way any busy person can spend hours in campaign rallies.

I do watch campaign rallies on tv. Thanks for your advice.

I am lucky that I know this Patel, he is 50% Indian and I am wondering why is he risking that much,you better be careful when commenting-that is my adv.

I tell the truth, and never mincing words when it comes to tell it like it is!

Patel,

You have a track record, a despicable one, of spewing racist filth on this forum.

You better watch it.

Even if the message in your posts is subliminal, it has the same content and intent. It's racist.

Sorry if you are irritated.
I'm not a racist. I don't make up stuff, but just tell the facts backed up with vivid evidence

Patel u better think twice watu tuna machungu na nchi yetu mzee...sorry wewe na baba ako na Kikwete wenu...

We Patel kaa chonjo. Dr. Slaa anakuja sajili jumba lako!!!!

Back
Top Bottom