Waarabu na Wayahudi kuungana na kubuni NATO yao, ndio imekuwa mbinu za kujilinda sasa

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Waarabu wameona hamna namna ya kumtegemea Urusi tena kwa aibu aliyo onyesha kule Ukraine, wameanza kukubali kuingia muungano wa kulindana na NATO.

===================

Late last week, the king of Jordan made headlines when he told journalists that he would support a military alliance in the Middle East that was similar to NATO.

"I would be one of the first people that would endorse a Middle East NATO," King Abdullah II told US media outlet CNBC. "All of us are coming together and saying, 'How can we help each other?' … which is, I think, very unusual for the region."

Similar rumors about the creation of an "Arab NATO" also came from other quarters.

Earlier last week, Israel's defense minister, Benny Gantz, said Israel had joined a new US-led network that he called the Middle East Air Defense Alliance, or MEAD. Gantz did not specify which Arab nations might also be involved. International media outlets, including Reuters and The Associated Press, were unable to fully verify the Israeli announcement or the title.

Dhidi ya nani?

Hii miungano inasaidia kuepuka unyanyasaji kama unaofanywa na Urusi dhidi ya kainchi kadogo Ukraine.

where-are-ukraine-&-russia.jpg

Hii miungano inasaidia kuepuka unyanyasaji kama unaofanywa na Urusi dhidi ya kainchi kadogo Ukraine.

where-are-ukraine-&-russia.jpg
shida ni kuwa maadui wa Africa hawatumii siraha za kivita bali bali wanatumia waafrika hao hao kama siraha. Kwaiyo ata tukisema waunde umoja wa kujiami wa Africa bado haitosaidia had pale tutakapo jitambua kwanza

Ninachojua mwarabu ndio amenunua vyuma vyuma vingi vya siraha kwa USA kama sehemu ya kufurahishana maana hana kazi nayo sasa EU wanavihitaji vita vipiganwe kwa wengi.

Waarabu wameona hamna namna ya kumtegemea Urusi tena kwa aibu aliyo onyesha kule Ukraine, wameanza kukubali kuingia muungano wa kulindana na NATO.

===================

Late last week, the king of Jordan made headlines when he told journalists that he would support a military alliance in the Middle East that was similar to NATO.

"I would be one of the first people that would endorse a Middle East NATO," King Abdullah II told US media outlet CNBC. "All of us are coming together and saying, 'How can we help each other?' … which is, I think, very unusual for the region."

Similar rumors about the creation of an "Arab NATO" also came from other quarters.

Earlier last week, Israel's defense minister, Benny Gantz, said Israel had joined a new US-led network that he called the Middle East Air Defense Alliance, or MEAD. Gantz did not specify which Arab nations might also be involved. International media outlets, including Reuters and The Associated Press, were unable to fully verify the Israeli announcement or the title.
Sio kwamba NATO wameamua kuja kivingine. Kwa sababu mbinu za zamani zinaanza kufeli. Mtahisi ni waarabu kumbe ni nato haohao

Sent from my SM-A025F using JamiiForums mobile app

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom