MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
ach3.jpg

Ma3.jpg

black-chinese-couple.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-300x200.jpg

Sema watu wenye asili ya mashariki ya mbali (south east asia) yaani wote wenye mongolian eyes /Mongoloids; inajumuisha wamongolia, wachina, wataiwan, wajapani, wakorea, wathailand, wavietinamese, wamyanmar, waburmese nk

E=Mbuzi Mzee;5115482]
ach3.jpg

Ma3.jpg

black-chinese-couple.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-300x200.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hakuna kibaya hapo na ndiyo ulimwengu wa sasa ulivyo.
Wewe huoni huko Ulaya wanavyopiga vita Ubaguzi???

Ayaa kumbe wale wa jangwani wajiandae watakapo anza kujenga ule uwaja tulioona wametiliana saini baada ya miaka 7 hv tusijeshangaa washabiki wake wakawa watoto wa hu chi yo ku

Mbuzi Mzee niliona Kufuli mahali......................................watoto nao watalkua FEKI?

Kuna Dada mmoja alifiwa na Mwanae, akawa analia na kuomboleza akisema "......nilijua mwanangu hataishi, ......nilijua tu kuwa sitalea.....ahaa Mungu wangu ni nini kilinituma ?...........Baada ya kutulia, akina Mama wakamwuliza mtoto alikuwa na tatizo gani hadi atabiri kuwa haitaishi........Dada akawajibu kuwa alizaa na Mchina, hivyo tangu wakati akiwa mjamzito alifahamu kuwa ni mimba feki na mtoto atakuwa feki !!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: awp
Kawaida katika maisha ya wadada,hata wataliano walipokuja kujenga barabara ya Isaka-kwenda Rwanda waliacha masalia yao mengi tu kandokando ya barabara ile...

Sioni tatizo kwa watu wa mataifa tofauti kuwa na mahusiano na kuishi pamoja

Today we continue our National Day Special Young China. There’s a football player in Shanghai who’s redefining what it means to be a Chinese.
Eddy Francis, Football player said, "My name is Eddy. I am Shanghainese. I play for Shanghai East Asia FC. I am a winger."
22-year-old Eddy may look like a foreigner but don’t be fooled. He considers himself 100% Chinese. Eddy’s father is Tanzanian and his mother is Chinese. He was brought up by his mother.
Eddy Francis said, "I grew up in Shanghai. At first, other kids were curious about me. They asked me where I was from and why I would come here and other questions. But after they played with me, they felt I wasn’t different than other kids."
Eddy likes to make friends, so he has no trouble getting along with others. But why did he become a football player?
Eddy Francis said, "I was weak and sick when I was a kid. My mother thought I should exercise to make my body stronger. So I chose football. I slowly gained interest in the sport. I’ve been playing it ever since."
When Eddy was 14 years, he became first mixed-race football player on a Chinese national team. He was selected for the National Youth team, which plays in international competitions.
Eddy Francis said, "I felt proud when I participated in my first match representing China. I felt honored to represent our country at such a young age. I was nervous too. I was afraid that I wouldn’t do it well."
1349270978690_1349270978690_r.jpg
Eddy Francis, Football player

<tbody>
</tbody>
Anyone would feel nervous in that situation. Eddy is quiet when he’s not training.
After a day of extensive exercise, Eddy usually goes to the clinic for therapy. Back at the dormitory, he relaxes by playing football video games with his teammates. He just can’t get enough of it.
Eddy Francis said, "To be honest, sometimes I felt like giving up after a more than a decade of training. I wondered whether being a football player would be too exhausting. But that only lasted for a moment. I finally decided to be a football player and now I really like it. So I think I should continue."
Eddy still has a long way to go to reach success. Training is a daily grind, and holidays are rare. Football is becoming his life.
Eddy Francis said, "My dream is making the Chinese National Team and being a great football player. And I think all football players share this dream and try their best to achieve it. I hope I can make my dream a reality."
Eddy says he’s happiest when fighting with his teammates against their rivals on the pitch.
Geng Jiayi, Eddy’S teammate said, "When I first met him, I was surprised that he spoke Shanghainese. Then I got used to it. He’s optimistic and expressive."
Eddy Francis said, "Don’t think of yourself as someone special. Everyone is the same, there’s no difference between us. Try to fit in the group around you. Don’t be afraid. You may think you are special, but others won’t think so. They may think you are the same. Just be yourself and fit in the group."
As China is developing rapidly and becoming more globalized, there are more and more mixed race children here. As they pursue their dreams. They are redifining what it means to be a Chinese.

MY TAKE: Kunya anye kuku akinya bata kaharisha eeenhhh??

Kawaida katika maisha ya wadada,hata wataliano walipokuja kujenga barabara ya Isaka-kwenda Rwanda waliacha masalia yao mengi tu kandokando ya barabara ile...

Sio wadada tu mbona hata vijana wa kiume wa kitanzania wanachukuaga. Ndugu yaangu alienda kusoma uchina akarudi na binti wa kichina na sasa hivi wana watoto 3. Hakuna ubaya kama wanachukuana kwa kukubaliana

Mbona tayari mbegu za kichina na kizaramo zinashapatikana mtaani......vitoto vifupi, vimekomaa, shapeless!

• Thanks
Reactions: awp
2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom