Volunteer in tanzania, international volunteers Vs local volunteers

kivolex

May 2, 2017
For the past six years I have been working for Kivolex abroad volunteers of arusha Tanzania helping international volunteers to offer their services to Tanzania free of charge. See Volunteer Tanzania Programs %%sep%% Volunteer in Tanzania Projects However I have always been in a view that this is not right. If thousands of foreigners pay a lot just give their service to Tanzania, why shouldn't we be the example and initiate the volunteering services as local volunteers. I think its time for Tanzanians to start practising patriotism. This is our country and we should be the first people to help and offer free service for the development of this country rather than just waiting for international volunteers.

DUH... MKUU KWENYE KU-VOLUNTEER KUNA CHOCHOTE HUKO................MAANA HALI YA MAISHA SI UNAIONA AU....

Not all volunteers offer free services as they seem.
They May have other interests , may be you just don't notice. Sometimes they have some big hidden agendas

In my experience there was one somewhere who had been volunteering for more than three decades. No body knew what else he was doing. But some of us discovered later that he useded to ship minerals . Gemstones to be specific, tanzanite .
He knew how he made them through the airport but since he was like a missionary nobody doubted .
I don't realy have confidence with these foreign volunteers. At leasy majority of them

wenzio ulaya hawapati kazi bila kufanya kimoja kuvolunteer au kujiunga na jeshi..so usimuone mtu anakuja huku ukaona kama anafanya bure..wengi wapo kwe masters,au phd thesis.